Jesus fulfilled over 300 old testament prophecies

As Messiah, he's the Savior of the world.
The messiah prophecies in the Bible is the savior of the Israelites. He is the guy who would lead them to victory over the rest of the world, and hence establish God's kingdom on earth.

6 They will shepherd the land of Assyria with the sword,
The land of Nimrod at its entrances;
And He will rescue us from the Assyrian
When he invades our land,
And when he tramples our territory.

That is what they expected from Jesus:

Mark 11:9 And those who went in front and those who followed were shouting:
“Hosanna!
Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord;
10 Blessed is the coming kingdom of our father David;
Hosanna in the highest!”

They expected the nation of Israel, the "kingdom of our father David", to once more be ascendant.

The messiah prophecies in the Bible is the savior of the Israelites. He is the guy who would lead them to victory over the rest of the world, and hence establish God's kingdom on earth.

“Hosanna!
Hosanna in the highest!”

They expected the nation of Israel, the "kingdom of our father David", to once more be ascendant.
The idea of messiah is God's deliverance of the Jews. As a result, the kingdom of Israel is reestablished. That was promised to David as you said.

“Hosanna!
Hosanna in the highest!”

Well, if you prefer to spend your eternity in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, I suppose you're more than welcome to do so.

Thankfully, Jesus said he came to save sinners.

Psa 18:43-44 WEB 43 You have delivered me from the strivings of the people. You have made me the head of the nations. A people whom I have not known shall serve me. 44 As soon as they hear of me they shall obey me. The foreigners shall submit themselves to me.

Psa 22:27 WEB All the ends of the earth shall remember and turn to Yahweh. All the relatives of the nations shall worship before you.

Psa 46:10 WEB “Be still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations. I will be exalted in the earth.”

Psa 47:1 WEB Oh clap your hands, all you nations. Shout to God with the voice of triumph!

Isa 52:10 WEB Yahweh has made his holy arm bare in the eyes of all the nations. All the ends of the earth have seen the salvation of our God.

Isa 49:6 WEB Indeed, he says, “It is too light a thing that you should be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel. I will also give you as a light to the nations, that you may be my salvation to the end of the earth.”

Isa 52:15 WEB so he will cleanse many nations. Kings will shut their mouths at him; for they will see that which had not been told them, and they will understand that which they had not heard.

Isa 66:18 WEB “For I know their works and their thoughts. The time comes that I will gather all nations and languages, and they will come, and will see my glory.

Joh 3:16 WEB For God so loved the world, that he gave his only born Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

Mat 28:19 WEB Go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

This goes on for quite a while, but if you deem yourself unworthy of eternal life, just step away, and never again respond to our posts regarding Jesus and eternal life.
You can go live whatever life you want and upon your death, you can "live" with the awareness you screwed yourself and then at the great white throne judgment, you can explain it to YHVH.

Well, if you prefer to spend your eternity in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, I suppose you're more than welcome to do so.

Thankfully, Jesus said he came to save sinners.
But Jesus was a normal human being, a sinner as well. He grew in God's unmerited grace, Luke 2:52, offered prayers for his own salvation as a penitent, Heb 5:7, admitted he wasn't good, Luke 18:19, etc.

And Jesus has two knees and a tongue that will confess the true God, Isa 45:23. It's pretty obvious he ain't what you think.

Isa 45:23
By Myself have I sworn, The word is gone forth from My mouth in righteousness, And shall not come back, That unto Me every knee shall bow, Every tongue shall swear.

But Jesus was a normal human being, a sinner as well. He grew in God's unmerited grace, Luke 2:52, offered prayers for his own salvation as a penitent, Heb 5:7, admitted he wasn't good, Luke 18:19, etc.

And Jesus has two knees and a tongue that will confess the true God, Isa 45:23. It's pretty obvious he ain't what you think.

Isa 45:23
By Myself have I sworn, The word is gone forth from My mouth in righteousness, And shall not come back, That unto Me every knee shall bow, Every tongue shall swear.
And?
It's curious that YHVH says he's given this right to Jesus.

Phi 2:5-11 WEB 5 Have this in your mind, which was also in Christ Jesus, 6 who, existing in the form of God, didn’t consider equality with God a thing to be grasped, 7 but emptied himself, taking the form of a servant, being made in the likeness of men. 8 And being found in human form, he humbled himself, becoming obedient to the point of death, yes, the death of the cross. 9 Therefore God also highly exalted him, and gave to him the name which is above every name, 10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, those on earth, and those under the earth, 11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

And?
It's curious that YHVH says he's given this right to Jesus.

Phi 2:5-11 WEB 5 Have this in your mind, which was also in Christ Jesus, 6 who, existing in the form of God, didn’t consider equality with God a thing to be grasped, 7 but emptied himself, taking the form of a servant, being made in the likeness of men. 8 And being found in human form, he humbled himself, becoming obedient to the point of death, yes, the death of the cross. 9 Therefore God also highly exalted him, and gave to him the name which is above every name, 10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, those on earth, and those under the earth, 11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
Rotfl... What's curious is that the original in Isa 45:23 doesn't mention this right given to another, especially Jesus.

I stick with the original. ;)

You forget that Jesus has knees...

Rotfl... What's curious is that the original in Isa 45:23 doesn't mention this right given to another, especially Jesus.

I stick with the original. ;)
Ironically, I'm sticking with the whole thing. Genesis to Revelation.

Rom 14:8-12 WEB 8 For if we live, we live to the Lord. Or if we die, we die to the Lord. If therefore we live or die, we are the Lord’s. 9 For to this end Christ died, rose, and lived again, that he might be Lord of both the dead and the living. 10 But you, why do you judge your brother? Or you again, why do you despise your brother? For we will all stand before the judgment seat of Christ. 11 For it is written, “‘As I live,’ says the Lord, ‘to me every knee will bow. Every tongue will confess to God.’” 12 So then each one of us will give account of himself to God.

Especially when Paul quotes Isaiah 45:23 in Romans 14.

Look, I get it.
You're desperately trying to hold on to your childhood beliefs.
I understand.
But even YHVH stated in Jeremiah 1:10 that he's tearing down, rooting out, destroying and overthrowing old, dead beliefs and planting and building a new realm.

Jer 1:10 WEB Behold, I have today set you over the nations and over the kingdoms, to uproot and to tear down, to destroy and to overthrow, to build and to plant.”

You forget that Jesus has knees...
No. Actually I don't forget.
I have numerous friends and family members who remind me constantly that I have a really good memory. sometimes there arebthings I'd love to be able to forget, but then YHVH reminds me that the ugliness of my past is why he saved me.

Which reminds me of the story of two brothers and the younger brother got stupid, but he came to the realization of his state and returned home.

Luk 15:11-32 WEB 11 He said, “A certain man had two sons. 12 The younger of them said to his father, ‘Father, give me my share of your property.’ So he divided his livelihood between them. 13 Not many days after, the younger son gathered all of this together and traveled into a far country. There he wasted his property with riotous living. 14 When he had spent all of it, there arose a severe famine in that country, and he began to be in need. 15 He went and joined himself to one of the citizens of that country, and he sent him into his fields to feed pigs. 16 He wanted to fill his belly with the pods that the pigs ate, but no one gave him any. 17 But when he came to himself, he said, ‘How many hired servants of my father’s have bread enough to spare, and I’m dying with hunger! 18 I will get up and go to my father, and will tell him, “Father, I have sinned against heaven and in your sight. 19 I am no more worthy to be called your son. Make me as one of your hired servants.”’ 20 “He arose and came to his father. But while he was still far off, his father saw him and was moved with compassion, and ran, fell on his neck, and kissed him. 21 The son said to him, ‘Father, I have sinned against heaven and in your sight. I am no longer worthy to be called your son.’ 22 “But the father said to his servants, ‘Bring out the best robe and put it on him. Put a ring on his hand and sandals on his feet. 23 Bring the fattened calf, kill it, and let’s eat and celebrate; 24 for this, my son, was dead and is alive again. He was lost and is found.’ Then they began to celebrate. 25 “Now his elder son was in the field. As he came near to the house, he heard music and dancing. 26 He called one of the servants to him and asked what was going on. 27 He said to him, ‘Your brother has come, and your father has killed the fattened calf, because he has received him back safe and healthy.’ 28 But he was angry and would not go in. Therefore his father came out and begged him. 29 But he answered his father, ‘Behold, these many years I have served you, and I never disobeyed a commandment of yours, but you never gave me a goat, that I might celebrate with my friends. 30 But when this your son came, who has devoured your living with prostitutes, you killed the fattened calf for him.’ 31 “He said to him, ‘Son, you are always with me, and all that is mine is yours. 32 But it was appropriate to celebrate and be glad, for this, your brother, was dead, and is alive again. He was lost, and is found.’”

Ironically, I'm sticking with the whole thing. Genesis to Revelation.
Ironically, the NT, isn't part of the Jewish Bible. It has zero authority.

Rom 14:8-12 WEB 8 For if we live, we live to the Lord. Or if we die, we die to the Lord. If therefore we live or die, we are the Lord’s. 9 For to this end Christ died, rose, and lived again, that he might be Lord of both the dead and the living. 10 But you, why do you judge your brother? Or you again, why do you despise your brother? For we will all stand before the judgment seat of Christ. 11 For it is written, “‘As I live,’ says the Lord, ‘to me every knee will bow. Every tongue will confess to God.’” 12 So then each one of us will give account of himself to God.

Especially when Paul quotes Isaiah 45:23 in Romans 14.

Look, I get it.
You're desperately trying to hold on to your childhood beliefs.
I understand.
But even YHVH stated in Jeremiah 1:10 that he's tearing down, rooting out, destroying and overthrowing old, dead beliefs and planting and building a new realm.

Jer 1:10 WEB Behold, I have today set you over the nations and over the kingdoms, to uproot and to tear down, to destroy and to overthrow, to build and to plant.”

No. Actually I don't forget.
I have numerous friends and family members who remind me constantly that I have a really good memory. sometimes there arebthings I'd love to be able to forget, but then YHVH reminds me that the ugliness of my past is why he saved me.

Which reminds me of the story of two brothers and the younger brother got stupid, but he came to the realization of his state and returned home.

Luk 15:11-32 WEB 11 He said, “A certain man had two sons. 12 The younger of them said to his father, ‘Father, give me my share of your property.’ So he divided his livelihood between them. 13 Not many days after, the younger son gathered all of this together and traveled into a far country. There he wasted his property with riotous living. 14 When he had spent all of it, there arose a severe famine in that country, and he began to be in need. 15 He went and joined himself to one of the citizens of that country, and he sent him into his fields to feed pigs. 16 He wanted to fill his belly with the pods that the pigs ate, but no one gave him any. 17 But when he came to himself, he said, ‘How many hired servants of my father’s have bread enough to spare, and I’m dying with hunger! 18 I will get up and go to my father, and will tell him, “Father, I have sinned against heaven and in your sight. 19 I am no more worthy to be called your son. Make me as one of your hired servants.”’ 20 “He arose and came to his father. But while he was still far off, his father saw him and was moved with compassion, and ran, fell on his neck, and kissed him. 21 The son said to him, ‘Father, I have sinned against heaven and in your sight. I am no longer worthy to be called your son.’ 22 “But the father said to his servants, ‘Bring out the best robe and put it on him. Put a ring on his hand and sandals on his feet. 23 Bring the fattened calf, kill it, and let’s eat and celebrate; 24 for this, my son, was dead and is alive again. He was lost and is found.’ Then they began to celebrate. 25 “Now his elder son was in the field. As he came near to the house, he heard music and dancing. 26 He called one of the servants to him and asked what was going on. 27 He said to him, ‘Your brother has come, and your father has killed the fattened calf, because he has received him back safe and healthy.’ 28 But he was angry and would not go in. Therefore his father came out and begged him. 29 But he answered his father, ‘Behold, these many years I have served you, and I never disobeyed a commandment of yours, but you never gave me a goat, that I might celebrate with my friends. 30 But when this your son came, who has devoured your living with prostitutes, you killed the fattened calf for him.’ 31 “He said to him, ‘Son, you are always with me, and all that is mine is yours. 32 But it was appropriate to celebrate and be glad, for this, your brother, was dead, and is alive again. He was lost, and is found.’”
You can't get away from the fact Jesus has two knees...

Ironically, the NT, isn't part of the Jewish Bible. It has zero authority.
That’s what you want to believe.
There are many Jewish people who believe otherwise.

You can't get away from the fact Jesus has two knees...
You're the only one who needs that to be a problem.

Apparently Job never had a problem with it.

Job 19:25-27 WEB 25 But as for me, I know that my Redeemer lives. In the end, he will stand upon the earth. 26 After my skin is destroyed, then I will see God in my flesh, 27 whom I, even I, will see on my side. My eyes will see, and not as a stranger. “My heart is consumed within me.

Last edited:
That’s what you want to believe.
There are many Jewish people who believe otherwise.
There aren't many Jewish Christians, nor does mistaken belief take away from the fact that the NT isn't authoritative, and actually is forbidden to listen to since it abrogates Torah, teaches idolatry, etc.

You're the only one who needs that to be a problem.
It is a problem for you. God doesn't bow to another. It's one of the commandments. ;)

Ex 20:5
You shall not bow down to them or worship them;

Apparently Job never had a problem with it.

Job 19:25-27 WEB 25 But as for me, I know that my Redeemer lives.
Yes, the Redeemer doesn't die. It's clear the Redeemer is the Father.

Isa 63:16
For Thou art our Father; For Abraham knoweth us not, And Israel doth not acknowledge us; Thou, O LORD, art our Father, Our Redeemer from everlasting is Thy name.

In the end, he will stand upon the earth. 26 After my skin is destroyed, then I will see God in my flesh, 27 whom I, even I, will see on my side. My eyes will see, and not as a stranger. “My heart is consumed within me.
Yes, God will be sovereign again on earth. We will all understand and know God.

There aren't many Jewish Christians, nor does mistaken belief take away from the fact that the NT isn't authoritative, and actually is forbidden to listen to since it abrogates Torah, teaches idolatry, etc.

It is a problem for you. God doesn't bow to another. It's one of the commandments. ;)

Ex 20:5
You shall not bow down to them or worship them;
Indeed! YHVH is the only One to whom I bow.

Yes, the Redeemer doesn't die. It's clear the Redeemer is the Father.
Really?
Sounds like you're changing things up to suite your own ideas.

For Thou art our Father; For Abraham knoweth us not, And Israel doth not acknowledge us; Thou, O LORD, art our Father, Our Redeemer from everlasting is Thy name.
Why then did Isaiah tell us earlier on,

Isa 9:6-7 WEB 6 For a child is born to us. A son is given to us; and the government will be on his shoulders. His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. 7 Of the increase of his government and of peace there shall be no end, on David’s throne, and on his kingdom, to establish it, and to uphold it with justice and with righteousness from that time on, even forever. The zeal of Yahweh of Armies will perform this.

Yes, God will be sovereign again on earth. We will all understand and know God.
Yep!
That’s the greatly anticipated Hope of all who follow Jesus.
😎❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

Indeed! YHVH is the only One to whom I bow.
Jesus will bow again as he has. You can't bow to God and Jesus.

Really?
Sounds like you're changing things up to suite your own ideas.
No, I gave you scripture from Isaiah.

Why then did Isaiah tell us earlier on,

Isa 9:6-7 WEB 6 For a child is born to us. A son is given to us; and the government will be on his shoulders. His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Sure. Many have godly names like Adonijah, Daniel, etc. They are named after God, but they aren't divine.

Jesus isn't the everlasting Father. ;)

7 Of the increase of his government and of peace there shall be no end, on David’s throne, and on his kingdom, to establish it, and to uphold it with justice and with righteousness from that time on, even forever. The zeal of Yahweh of Armies will perform this.
Actually, Jesus never sat on the throne. BTW, the zeal of the Lord is associated with Hezekiah.

Isa 37:32, 2 Kings 19:31 ;)

Yep!
That’s the greatly anticipated Hope of all who follow Jesus.
😎❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️
You and Jesus will have to bow first.

Last edited:
Jesus will bow again as he has.
Rather curious thing about this.
Seems like you're not paying attention to what's written.

1Co 15:23-28 WEB 23 But each in his own order: Christ the first fruits, then those who are Christ’s at his coming. 24 Then the end comes, when he will deliver up the Kingdom to God the Father, when he will have abolished all rule and all authority and power. 25 For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy that will be abolished is death. 27 For, “He put all things in subjection under his feet.” But when he says, “All things are put in subjection”, it is evident that he is excepted who subjected all things to him. 28 When all things have been subjected to him, then the Son will also himself be subjected to him who subjected all things to him, that God may be all in all.

No, I gave you scripture from Isaiah.

exactly. And i presented you with a question about Isaiah 9:6,7.
like you're avoiding that.
Sure. Many have godly names like Adonijah,
The Lord is Yah.
God is my Judge.
They are named after God, but they aren't divine.

Jesus isn't the everlasting Father. ;)
Curiously... Isaiah said that. So, if you're to believe the scripture, as you claimed above, you have to accept that he in fact is.
Unless you're saying that YHVH lied to Isaiah.

Actually, Jesus never sat on the throne.
actually, he's seated on the throne right now.

BTW, the zeal of the Lord is associated with Hezekiah.

Isa 37:32, 2 Kings 19:31 ;)
Ok.
You and Jesus will have to bow first.
I'd be honored to bow with Jesus. Especially when the Father stated that he said everyone will bow to Jesus.

Rather curious thing about this.
Seems like you're not paying attention to what's written.
Sure, what's in Tanakh. The NT isn't authoritative.

1Co 15:23-28 WEB 23 But each in his own order: Christ the first fruits, then those who are Christ’s at his coming. 24 Then the end comes, when he will deliver up the Kingdom to God the Father, when he will have abolished all rule and all authority and power. 25 For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy that will be abolished is death. 27 For, “He put all things in subjection under his feet.” But when he says, “All things are put in subjection”, it is evident that he is excepted who subjected all things to him. 28 When all things have been subjected to him, then the Son will also himself be subjected to him who subjected all things to him, that God may be all in all.
So you acknowledge Jesus isn't God. Good.

exactly. And i presented you with a question about Isaiah 9:6,7.
like you're avoiding that.
No, I answered that godly names don't mean the person is divine. I also showed that Jesus isn't the eternal Father.

You can't read.

The Lord is Yah.
Yes. So I guess Adonijah is God?

God is my Judge.
Yes, He will be. So Daniel is God?

Curiously... Isaiah said that. So, if you're to believe the scripture, as you claimed above, you have to accept that he in fact is.
I don't with Avi-Ad, My Father is Eternal. ;)

Unless you're saying that YHVH lied to Isaiah.
I don't have a problem with it.

actually, he's seated on the throne right now.
Zero evidence.

So Jesus isn't the focus.

I'd be honored to bow with Jesus. Especially when the Father stated that he said everyone will bow to Jesus.
Isa 45:23 doesn't say that. Nice try.

You're not doing well, SteveB.

Sure, what's in Tanakh. The NT isn't authoritative.
That's your opinion.
Here's the question that strikes me...
According to Isaiah 55:11, YHVH's Word will achieve the purpose for which he sent it forth.
Just because you disagree with what YHVH says, does that mean that it's not actually YHVH's Word?

So you acknowledge Jesus isn't God. Good.
Didn't say that.
Jesus is YHVH the Son, so says the scripture.
No, I answered that godly names don't mean the person is divine. I also showed that Jesus isn't the eternal Father.
No. You just claimed that Jesus isn't the everlasting Father.
Isaiah 9:6 says that he is.
You keep trying to dodge this, which tells me that you don't actually believe the scripture.

You can't read.
so, you're actually saying....
tjctjfreujbfyjbh?

Because what I see written in the scripture is

Isa 9:6 Tanakh-1917 {9:5} For a child is born unto us, A son is given unto us; And the government is upon his shoulder; And his name is called Pele-joez-el-gibbor-Abi-ad-sar-shalom;

His name is called....

Isa 9:6 OHBa כִּי־יֶ֣לֶד יֻלַּד־לָ֗נוּ בֵּ֚ן נִתַּן־לָ֔נוּ וַתְּהִ֥י הַמִּשְׂרָ֖ה עַל־שִׁכְמֹ֑ו וַיִּקְרָ֨א שְׁמֹ֜ו פֶּ֠לֶא יֹועֵץ֙ אֵ֣ל גִּבֹּ֔ור אֲבִיעַ֖ד שַׂר־שָׁלֹֽום׃

Yes. So I guess Adonijah is God?
only if you need him to be.
i merely thought Adonijah's name is-- The/my Lord is Yah.

Yes, He will be. So Daniel is God?
Curious thing.
The dictionary says the name means-
God is MY Judge.
So is God his own Judge?
Because that's what I'm hearing you say.
sounds like you're having a problem with the scripture in order to sweep the truth under the carpet.

I don't with Avi-Ad,
you don't what? Agree with scripture?
My Father is Eternal.
And? So you're THE Son of God?

Zero evievidence
I see plenty of evidence.
Perhaps, as YHVH says to Isaiah,
Isa 6:9-10 WEB 9 He said, “Go, and tell this people, ‘You hear indeed, but don’t understand. You see indeed, but don’t perceive.’ 10 Make the heart of this people fat. Make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, hear with their ears, understand with their heart, and turn again, and be healed.”

As such, I'm thinking that you're merely blinded, and refuse to listen so you can understand.

So Jesus isn't the focus.
According to scripture he is!
As it's written,
In the volume of the book it is written of me....

Isa 45:23 doesn't say that.
Didn't say it did.
Nice try.
Why, was I not supposed to, or am I not allowed to perceive and understand the Truth?

That's your opinion.
Fact.

Here's the question that strikes me...
According to Isaiah 55:11, YHVH's Word will achieve the purpose for which he sent it forth.
Yes, God's spoken word. Not a person.

Just because you disagree with what YHVH says, does that mean that it's not actually YHVH's Word?
Why do you lie? I never said I disagreed with what God says. The issue at hand is your interpretation.

Didn't say that.
Jesus is YHVH the Son, so says the scripture.
Israel is the son of God. Nothing special.

No. You just claimed that Jesus isn't the everlasting Father.
He isn't. Jesus died and he's called the son, never the Father.

Isaiah 9:6 says that he is.
You keep trying to dodge this, which tells me that you don't actually believe the scripture.
No, you assume Jesus is the context. He isn't.

so, you're actually saying....
tjctjfreujbfyjbh?
Did you have a seizure?

Because what I see written in the scripture is

Isa 9:6 Tanakh-1917 {9:5} For a child is born unto us, A son is given unto us; And the government is upon his shoulder; And his name is called Pele-joez-el-gibbor-Abi-ad-sar-shalom;

His name is called....
Sure. People are called names.

Isa 9:6 OHBa כִּי־יֶ֣לֶד יֻלַּד־לָ֗נוּ בֵּ֚ן נִתַּן־לָ֔נוּ וַתְּהִ֥י הַמִּשְׂרָ֖ה עַל־שִׁכְמֹ֑ו וַיִּקְרָ֨א שְׁמֹ֜ו פֶּ֠לֶא יֹועֵץ֙ אֵ֣ל גִּבֹּ֔ור אֲבִיעַ֖ד שַׂר־שָׁלֹֽום׃
Sure. Do you know the Hebrew Avi-Ad means My Father is Eternal. Not that Jesus is eternal. ;)

only if you need him to be.
i merely thought Adonijah's name is-- The/my Lord is Yah.
So we see that human names don't denote divinity.

Curious thing.
The dictionary says the name means-
God is MY Judge.
So is God his own Judge?
See above.

Because that's what I'm hearing you say.
sounds like you're having a problem with the scripture in order to sweep the truth under the carpet.
No issue with me.

you don't what? Agree with scripture?
Meaning Jesus isn't the eternal Father as My Father is eternal could never refer to Jesus since he's been called the son. ;)

And? So you're THE Son of God?
Yes, as are all of Israel.

I see plenty of evidence.
Perhaps, as YHVH says to Isaiah,
Isa 6:9-10 WEB 9 He said, “Go, and tell this people, ‘You hear indeed, but don’t understand. You see indeed, but don’t perceive.’ 10 Make the heart of this people fat. Make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, hear with their ears, understand with their heart, and turn again, and be healed.”
The context is Isaiah's time with King Ahaz.

As such, I'm thinking that you're merely blinded, and refuse to listen so you can understand.
I'm thinking that beam in your eye is disturbing you. ;) Probably both eyes 👀.

According to scripture he is!
As it's written,
In the volume of the book it is written of me....
No he's not, SteveB.

Didn't say it did.
Then God gave nothing over to Jesus.

Why, was I not supposed to, or am I not allowed to perceive and understand the Truth?
You don't.

Fact that it's your opinion?
Absolutely!

Yes, God's spoken word. Not a person.
And yet Jesus is the Word of YHVH.
Which makes him YHVH the Son.

Why do you lie?
I'm not. You were pretty clear that Jesus is not called the everlasting Father by the father, so I'm trying to make sure we're both clear on what you're saying.
I never said I disagreed with what God says. The issue at hand is your interpretation.
It's not my interpretation that is the problem here.
I have a Bible app with 37 translations, all of which are scholastically derived, and they all make it quite clear that his name is called Pele-joez-el-gibbor-Abi-ad-sar-shalom.

Hebrew, Greek, interlinear-hebrew, interlinear-greek, old English, modern English, septuagint, etc...

So, telling me that i don't know how to read only makes you look like someone who is inexperienced.

would you like me to include them all?

Israel is the son of God. Nothing special.
So why is it that Jesus is YHVH's Son so problematic for you?

He isn't. Jesus died and he's called the son, never the Father.
he is in Isaiah 9:6.
I'm not the one who wrote it, nor the one who translated it. And in light of the content of your comments, I'm thinking that you neither wrote it or translated it either.

So, your gripe isn't with me, nor are you giving me anything to take you seriously with. You're just another non-believer who is desperately trying to exclude yourself from eternal life.

No, you assume Jesus is the context. He isn't.
Nope.
No assumptions whatsoever.
Not only did the psalmist write it, Jewish Jesus followers from 1950 years ago re-emphasized it in the Book of Hebrews. Chapter 10.

Did you have a seizure?
Nope.
You accused me of not knowing how to read, so I wanted to ascertain if that was what you said.

Sure. People are called names.
Indeed.
Yet those names are not their nature.
Ironically, Jesus is named- I AM Salvation.

Sure. Do you know the Hebrew Avi-Ad means My Father is Eternal. Not that Jesus is eternal. ;)
Yet according to Isaiah, he is.
I'm not the one who wrote it or translated it.
It was written ~2700 years ago.
Take it up with the academics.
Better yet. Take it up with Isaiah and YHVH.

So we see that human names don't denote divinity.
I never said they did.
I AM Salvation was I AM, before Abraham met him, before Adam and Eve were created, and before the cosmos began.
See above.
See above
No issue with me.
Then why are you here?
Meaning Jesus isn't the eternal Father as My Father is eternal could never refer to Jesus since he's been called the son. ;)
Take it up with Isaiah and YHVH.
Yes, as are all of Israel.

The context is Isaiah's time with King Ahaz.

I'm thinking that beam in your eye is disturbing you. ;) Probably both eyes 👀.

No he's not, SteveB.

Then God gave nothing over to Jesus.

You don't.
Ironically, it's written otherwise.

Psa 111:10 Tanakh-1917 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom; A good understanding have all they that do thereafter; His praise endureth for ever.

It further stated elsewhere

2Ti 1:7 KJV For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

So, since you've decided that I'm not actually allowed to understand and know the truth,I'll stick with YHVH's Word on the matter and receive his understanding and wisdom.

As Messiah, he's the Savior of the world.
If you're a human being, you're included in the list of people he came to save.

If however you are not a human being, then he didn't come to save you.

As he said,

Joh 3:16-21 WEB 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only born Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have eternal life. 17 For God didn’t send his Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world should be saved through him. 18 He who believes in him is not judged. He who doesn’t believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the only born Son of God. 19 This is the judgment, that the light has come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the light, for their works were evil. 20 For everyone who does evil hates the light and doesn’t come to the light, lest his works would be exposed. 21 But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his works may be revealed, that they have been done in God.”

If you refuse to engage YHVH on his terms and conditions, you will perish, receiving the just wages of your sin.

Rom 6:23 WEB For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Show me OT scripture supporting the idea that the messiah would be God incarnate and be the savior of the world?

Fact that it's your opinion?
Absolutely!
I've only given you facts.

And yet Jesus is the Word of YHVH.
But he isn't. The Father spoke creation on His own.

Which makes him YHVH the Son.
Only one with that name, ie, Neh 9:6.

YHWH doesn't bow to anyone. Jesus does.

I'm not. You were pretty clear that Jesus is not called the everlasting Father by the father,
He isn't. Avi-Ad means My Father of Eternity. If anything the name denotes someone else.

so I'm trying to make sure we're both clear on what you're saying.
I'm clear.

It's not my interpretation that is the problem here.
I have a Bible app with 37 translations, all of which are scholastically derived, and they all make it quite clear that his name is called Pele-joez-el-gibbor-Abi-ad-sar-shalom.
It's clear Jesus isn't any of these.

BTW, since I'm sure none of your translations or scholars take into account the cantilation, taamei ha-miqra, I'll show you how to properly translate the verse.

"and he called his name 'Wonder', a counselor of the Mighty God; My Father is forever, a minister of peace.

Hebrew, Greek, interlinear-hebrew, interlinear-greek, old English, modern English, septuagint, etc...
Wonderful. See above.

So, telling me that i don't know how to read only makes you look like someone who is inexperienced.
You don't. What does Avi mean?

would you like me to include them all?
It wouldn't help you.

So why is it that Jesus is YHVH's Son so problematic for you?
He isn't. I acknowledge that he isn't God. God doesn't bow to another.

he is in Isaiah 9:6.
I'm not the one who wrote it, nor the one who translated it. And in light of the content of your comments, I'm thinking that you neither wrote it or translated it either.
I'm thinking you can't understand what your reading let alone Hebrew.

So, your gripe isn't with me, nor are you giving me anything to take you seriously with. You're just another non-believer who is desperately trying to exclude yourself from eternal life.
Keep the commandments if you want life.

Nope.
No assumptions whatsoever.
Not only did the psalmist write it, Jewish Jesus followers from 1950 years ago re-emphasized it in the Book of Hebrews. Chapter 10.
Actually, no one knows who wrote Hebrews but it's no authoritative anyway.

Nope.
You accused me of not knowing how to read, so I wanted to ascertain if that was what you said.
I don't think you do.

Indeed.
Yet those names are not their nature.
Ironically, Jesus is named- I AM Salvation.
No, Jesus is named YH is salvation. You didn't know Hebrew do you? I is Ani or Anochi.

Yet according to Isaiah, he is.
I'm not the one who wrote it or translated it.
It was written ~2700 years ago.
Isaiah saw someone called several names. Humans aren't divine.

Take it up with the academics.
Better yet. Take it up with Isaiah and YHVH.
Why? I can read and understand it.

I never said they did.
I AM Salvation was I AM,
No, you're wrong above and Jesus certainly isn't I Am but instead I Ain't.

before Abraham met him, before Adam and Eve were created, and before the cosmos began.
Rotfl... No mention of Jesus.

See above
Already did.

Then why are you here?
To get you out of idolatry.

Take it up with Isaiah and YHVH.
Don't need to. I know what it says in Hebrew.

Ironically, it's written otherwise.
It isn't.

Psa 111:10 Tanakh-1917 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom; A good understanding have all they that do thereafter; His praise endureth for ever.
Beautiful.

It further stated elsewhere

2Ti 1:7 KJV For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
The NT isn't God's word.

So, since you've decided that I'm not actually allowed to understand and know the truth,I'll stick with YHVH's Word on the matter and receive his understanding and wisdom.
Ok. The commandments say not to bow to other gods.

Why do you?

Last edited:
Back