Some great questions concerning Trump Christianity and the bible.

I seriously doubt it does. None of the authors new Christ, and the legends and myths about him were already blooming.
Your legends and Darweenie myths.

You don't know Jesus.

I used to read a lot of scholarship about the Bible. Not so much anymore. There are a lot of other things to study.

I understand you need to resort to personal insults because you cannot support your positions.

There are also "theistic evolutionists" who accept the science of evolution and have concluded that God used evolution to create the myriad species that exist now and have existed in the past.
Can you show us a jar of Gemmules Darwin wrote about?

Can you demonstrate abiogenesis?

The Darweenies red flag wicked cop out is pretending their story and myths are post abiogenesis.

Abiogenesis is the deal breaker you can't overcome.

So tell us about your man made religious kult.
The Oneness Pentecostal movement first emerged in North America around 1914 as the result of a schism following the doctrinal disputes within the nascent Finished Work Pentecostal movement (which itself had broken from Holiness Pentecostalism)[19]—specifically within the Assemblies of God.[3]

The Oneness Pentecostal movement first emerged in North America around 1914 as the result of a schism following the doctrinal disputes within the nascent Finished Work Pentecostal movement (which itself had broken from Holiness Pentecostalism)[19]—specifically within the Assemblies of God.[3]
Jesus is Lord :)

Trump is absolutely grifting with this move, just like Biden is grifting with his proclamation that Easter is the Transgender Day of Visibility.
Just want to clarify something here. March 31 has been Transgender day since 2009. Biden had nothing to do with that. It was merely a coincidence that this year, Easter just happened to fall on March 31. To insinuate that Biden tried to replace Easter with Transgender Day is simply to be ignorant of these facts.

Just want to clarify something here. March 31 has been Transgender day since 2009. Biden had nothing to do with that. It was merely a coincidence that this year, Easter just happened to fall on March 31. To insinuate that Biden tried to replace Easter with Transgender Day is simply to be ignorant of these facts.
the issue still remains the significance of Easter celebrated by billions over the earth, with the minority issue of trans, exposed increasingly as a mental health and child abusing issue.

Interestingly I read a report that the Cass review has next to no news coverage in the US.

Kettle? Kettle is that you?
Is it you?

Taoism kults refuse to obey Jesus.

Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments," (Matt 22:36-40, Amp).

Notice how much certain pronouns HATE Trump?

Is it you?

Taoism kults refuse to obey Jesus.

Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments," (Matt 22:36-40, Amp).

Notice how much certain pronouns HATE Trump?
I don't hate Trump I don't know him personally. I dislike what he will do to our country and the world. When KKK and neo Nazis like you then you are bad.

You hate your neighbors and want to block them from coming into the country. Why do disobey the teachings of Jesus?

There are secular international laws for illegal immigration and asylum seekers. '
Your claim couldn't be more dishonest. We have many German cousins in Mexico and they insist on visiting or moving legally thru Port of Entry. Tao teaches bearing false witness.

Why do you disobey Jesus teaching on sin?
Actually also false. I repented, was baptized in Jesus Name and got filled with the Holy Ghost.
Satan/Tao teaches bearing false witness.

I don't hate Trump I don't know him personally. I dislike what he will do to our country and the world. When KKK and neo Nazis like you then you are bad.

You hate your neighbors and want to block them from coming into the country. Why do disobey the teachings of Jesus?
I pretty much feel the same.

However, I would make one clarification. While I am totally in favor of legal immigration, our country is being absolutely overwhelmed with ILLEGAL immigration. These people don't care about the law. That's not the sort that I want in America. Here in California, they are literally giving free Medi-cal to the flood of illegal aliens while Californians are dying because they cannot get medical care. Remember that the president who deported the most illegal aliens was not trump, was not even a republican. It was Obama. The border is a bipartisan issue.

I seriously doubt it does.
Of course you do.
None of the authors new Christ, and the legends and myths about him were already blooming.
Matthew, Luke (who wrote Luke and Acts), and John all directly knew Jesus. Mark was the interpreter of Peter who directly knew Jesus (the 2 Peter books were those of Peter). Jude and James directly knew Jesus. You clearly don't know what you're talking about

Of course you do.

Matthew, Luke (who wrote Luke and Acts), and John all directly knew Jesus. Mark was the interpreter of Peter who directly knew Jesus (the 2 Peter books were those of Peter). Jude and James directly knew Jesus. You clearly don't know what you're talking about
That is not the case. None of the gospels were written by the person they are attributed to . In each case, there are multiple authors and the texts have been spliced together. They are not eye witness accounts, but collections of legends about Jesus, some more likely, some less.

That is not the case. None of the gospels were written by the person they are attributed to . In each case, there are multiple authors and the texts have been spliced together. They are not eye witness accounts, but collections of legends about Jesus, some more likely, some less.

It is indeed the case, but I understand why a Jew would be uncomfortable with the facts here

I don't hate Trump I don't know him personally.

We can see the hatred.
You can't change my professional observations.

Hate is one of the roots behind those that keep lying about PresidentTrump.

I dislike what he will do to our country and the world. When KKK and neo Nazis like you then you are bad.
When Taoists hate you, you may be a nice guy.

Your KKK and Nazi friends told you that?

We can see the hatred.
You can't change my professional observations.

Hate is one of the roots behind those that keep lying about PresidentTrump.

When Taoists hate you, you may be a nice guy.

Your KKK and Nazi friends told you that?
You are a Jesus outsider. Jesus said he is the tao. You don't know this.

Your claim couldn't be more dishonest. We have many German cousins in Mexico and they insist on visiting or moving legally thru Port of Entry. Tao teaches bearing false witness.

Actually also false. I repented, was baptized in Jesus Name and got filled with the Holy Ghost.
Satan/Tao teaches bearing false witness.
looks like you mistakingly responded to one of your fellow trolls

There couldn’t be a clearer illustration of how disingenuous and vacuous you people are. You have no intellectual integrity, whatsoever.

Of course you do.

Most scholars agree the authors of the Gospels were anonymous and none of them were eyewitnesses to the events

You don’t know the difference between academic research and Sunday School stories.

Back