Atheisim is not real.

Oh dear. I can only say at this point that the gratification of the flesh is not the be all and end all of life.
Stop thinking only in terms of physical, bodily pleasure and you'll begin to understand what I'm saying. Humanity, by nature, lives for the fulfillment of personal goals and ambitions. All the way from sexual pleasure to being the greatest pianist ever, and everything in between. All largely driven by pride and ego, and being all to willing to sin to fulfill those desires and goals and not let anything get in the way of them. It's just who we are by nature in our separation from God. God is looking for a nation and kingdom of people who will reject and hate that and long for a life that is not driven by that.

I have to ask, do you believe in God or are you an atheist? Just wondering.
I’m not an atheist. I don’t believe in atheists

I don’t believe in atheists because they don’t exist.
Those claiming to be atheists are just people who are 👉trying👈 to be atheists

These kind of wanna be atheists are just people who 👉don’t want👈 God to exist

Stop thinking only in terms of physical, bodily pleasure and you'll begin to understand what I'm saying. Humanity, by nature, lives for the fulfillment of personal goals and ambitions. All the way from sexual pleasure to being the greatest pianist ever, and everything in between. All largely driven by pride and ego, and being all to willing to sin to fulfill those desires and goals and not let anything get in the way of them. It's just who we are by nature in our separation from God. God is looking for a nation and kingdom of people who will reject and hate that and long for a life that is not driven by that.
That's not all we are, by nature. We also, by nature, are kind, generous, and giving, evidenced by what must be millions of examples of truly unselfish behavior every day throughout the world.

Glad you've found something that gets you through the night.
Yes, and something that most people do not find value in. But as I say, that's what God is finding out in this life - who will value it, and who won't.

I've seen a Muslim saying similar things about how Allah has transformed his life for the better. It seems that for at least one of you , if not both, it's the idea of the God that loves, forgives and will give eternal life that does the trick.
I've been saying that the 'trick' is you love God's ways, not the world's. Ways summed up in the fruit of the Spirit. Do you know what that is? It's found in Galatians 5:22-23 (the deeds of the flesh in vs. 19-21). The fruit of the Spirit is what gives peace and satisfaction and the life that is truly life. The world knows nothing about this and thinks true life comes from the gratification of the flesh, from fulfilling one's ego to fulfilling one's sexual desires.

Congratulations on being part of the problem you identified.
You misunderstand, lol. I did not say I pretend to know the mindset of the atheist. I do know the mindset of the atheist. But pretending that I don't is not meekness and humility.

Last edited:
Shouldn’t he have folded up the streets on that plan long ago given that Christianity is dying the world over? His harvest would have been more abundant just one decade ago.
His work at harvesting the earth of people who show themselves to love and long for righteousness is coming to a close. It doesn't go on forever. God told us all about the plan long ago. And it's right on schedule. The great falling away and the working of the leaven through the whole lump of dough that we are experiencing right now is how it all ends. But equally true is that his church, the true people of God remain and will inherit the promises.

Stop thinking only in terms of physical, bodily pleasure and you'll begin to understand what I'm saying.
But, that's what you've been focusing on.
Humanity, by nature, lives for the fulfillment of personal goals and ambitions. All the way from sexual pleasure to being the greatest pianist ever, and everything in between. All largely driven by pride and ego, and being all to willing to sin to fulfill those desires and goals and not let anything get in the way of them.
Hmm. I don't know how sinning can make you a better pianist.

People love to hear good musicians, and selfish motivations are often what's needed to achieve that standard of musicianship. We all know that and accept it. What we don't accept are selfish motivations that lead to harm.
It's just who we are by nature in our separation from God. God is looking for a nation and kingdom of people who will reject and hate that and long for a life that is not driven by that.
Is he? Ok. Forgive, I might be tired, but I don't know why you are telling me this.

I've been saying that the 'trick' is you love God's ways, not the world's. Ways summed up in the fruit of the Spirit. Do you know what that is? It's found in Galatians 5:22-23 (the deeds of the flesh in vs. 19-21). The fruit of the Spirit is what gives peace and satisfaction and the life that is truly life. The world knows nothing about this and thinks true life comes from the gratification of the flesh, from fulfilling one's ego to fulfilling one's sexual desires.
Your ideas here are beside the point. You say the Christian God transformed your life, the Muslim says Allah transformed his life. As at least one of you is wrong, both God's being mutually exclusive, then a transformed life doesn't necessarily come from a God, but can come from the idea of a God alone. Because of this you can't use your transformed life as a proof of God.

You have an equivalency fallacy here. That happens between humans. The relationship between a god and his wards is quite different...
Oh, okay. Thank you for educating me in the God that you do not believe exists, nor know little about in the pages of the Bible about sonship and inheritance.

...especially if he declares his eternal and perfect love for them and his plan is to have them move back in with him someday, right?
Yes, but only if they do not disinherit themselves through disobedience. Just as that is true and reasonable in our own human father/son relationships.

Unless of course you are now admitting that our concept of god actually is a projection of our own parent issues and psychology.
No, not at all. It helps when we can understand God through similarities in our own dealings with each other. That's what analogies do. Except for the atheist, who is determined to always develop an argument against what is leveled against them, unbelievers can learn about God and verify his teachings by what they themselves find true about our relationships with one another.

Careful control? You call him letting Satan run amok over us like he allowed in the book of Job “careful control”? I guess bad attention and an empty promise from a father with a bad moral track record of abandonment is better than no attention at all to an abandoned child like yourself.
I am a son of God. I'm not aware of an instance of being abandoned by my heavenly father. In fact, quite the opposite. In fact, my relationship with God is where I have learned about fatherhood. He is the best Father of all Fathers. He could be for you too if you would just submit to being adopted/born into his family. But you show that you simply are not interested in doing that. But, as I say again, that's what God is seeking to learn about you. You don't want to be a son of God, that's just the way it is. Carry on. You don't even have to make excuses for why you don't want to be. God gets it. You're just not interested in righteousness. He gets it. We get it.

Just wondering why he didn’t try harder here? He was the adult in this relationship, right?
Where has God failed in teaching you about righteousness and unrighteousness? Where can he try harder in this regard? Could it be, perhaps, that you just don't like what you've heard?

Doesn't your holy book command you to be meek and humble?

If so, why is there an endless line of Christians telling us atheists what we think and how we feel?

Your post is another example of you refusing to listen to what atheists tell you about themselves...
Oh, and by the way, you keep forgetting that you and three other atheists in this forum eventually said about yourselves what you all denied was true that I said was true about atheists. I just don't guess what's in the mind of atheists. I listen to what they say.

Oh, and by the way, you keep forgetting that you and three other atheists in this forum eventually said about yourselves what you all denied was true that I said was true about atheists. I just don't guess what's in the mind of atheists. I listen to what they say.
Are you including me as one of those three atheists?

It's not my job, nor my purpose to keep coming up with arguments not to believe in God, so I don't bother.
But you do. You never fail to come up with a way to not accept what is said about God and the Bible. That's why I don't argue with atheists. I just tell them the way it is and just let the seed fall where it will, and grow where it will. I get it, it just isn't going to grow in most men. That's just the way it is. I can't change that. I can only sow the knowledge of the kingdom where I can in the hope it will land in soil in which it will take root and come to fruition. You're just not one of those patches of soil. I get it.

Not being able to disprove something does not mean that it is a self-evident truth. Anyone who knows anything about logic knows that. Which is why you don't I suppose.

I'm interested in people, particularly quirky, odd people with oddball ideas and a disregard for reality and for self-evident truths. There's a high density (pun intended) of such people on this Christian site. Here you can find grown adults discussing in all seriousness what Moses saw when he saw God's backside. This place is free entertainment. Why wouldn't I come here?

Let me help.
No, no, you don’t need logic to prove self evident truths😌. That would like appealing to the principles of logic to prove the color of red😉

Let me help correct your last paragraph:
You should have said:

I'm interested in people, particularly quirky, odd people with oddball ideas and a disregard for reality and for self-evident truths. There's a high density (pun intended) of such people on this Christian site. Here you can find grown adults discussing in all seriousness the 👉👉👉reality of the myth of an evolution god who can create brains but can’t think. Maybe that’s why his/hers/its gullible followers speak out of their backside🤣. This place is free entertainment. Why wouldn't I come here?🤣😂😇😉

How do you like my version⁉️⁉️😎

You ever noticed that atheists doesn't have any proof to support their claim of contradictions so they have to invent them? And you noticed they can't seem to stop talking about God? Kinda funny huh?

The only God they are obsessed with is the God of the Bible. That’s because the reality of a Real Creator God is IMPOSED on to them by all the natural evidences that surround them. Everything around them screams “GOD”‼️‼️‼️‼️

Instead of yielding to the overwhelming God evidence that is all around them they put their hands over their ears and scream out for their evolution-myth-god as they declare war on the real God.

Back