Atheisim is not real.

But you do. You never fail to come up with a way to not accept what is said about God and the Bible. That's why I don't argue with atheists. I just tell them the way it is and just let the seed fall where it will, and grow where it will. I get it, it just isn't going to grow in most men. That's just the way it is. I can't change that. I can only sow the knowledge of the kingdom where I can in the hope it will land in soil in which it will take root and come to fruition. You're just not one of those patches of soil. I get it.
When you tell atheists what they think, you lose all credibility.

As I've told you before, you won't reach reach atheists unless you at least start with something that makes sense to them, and so far you've only given what makes sense to you.

Oh, and by the way, you keep forgetting that you and three other atheists in this forum eventually said about yourselves what you all denied was true that I said was true about atheists. I just don't guess what's in the mind of atheists. I listen to what they say.
No, you tell them what they say (and you're wrong).

Pretty big difference.

You DO pretend, though, and that makes you arrogant.

You don't, but you pretend to. Moreover, you ignore atheists when they tell you how and what they think - and this again makes you arrogant.

MikieT, I don’t merely pretend to know the mindset of “atheists”*, I just happen to KNOW the mindset of atheists‼️‼️😂🤣

Anyone who understands the mindset of atheism is not being arrogant they’re being objective 😇

The atheist mind is like an open book and is easily read. Not only that, but the Creator God has already revealed the mindset of wanna be atheists*

* “atheist” is a term more appropriately applied only to those who are 👉👉striving to be atheists👈👈. In reality, true atheists don’t exist

MikieT, I don’t merely pretend to know the mindset of “atheists”*, I just happen to KNOW the mindset of atheists‼️‼️😂🤣

Anyone who understands the mindset of atheism is not being arrogant they’re being objective 😇

The atheist mind is like an open book and is easily read. Not only that, but the Creator God has already revealed the mindset of wanna be atheists*

* “atheist” is a term more appropriately applied only to those who are 👉👉striving to be atheists👈👈. In reality, true atheists don’t exist
The tone of your posts says otherwise.

So there is a justification for atheism whether we are right or wrong?
There are reasons why atheists exist. And so atheism is justified in that sense.

We keep being told that we actually do believe that God exists.
When you rejected the testimony of God, before you were turned over to that rejection of God, you knew that what you were rejecting was real.

The post that you replied to contained a relevant question, being,

"Perhaps you can help then, by saying why what surrounds us is evidence for God?"

That is inviting you or anyone to explain what we are closing our eyes to. You didn't reply to this.
I did answer this, a few times. The stamp of intelligent thought found in creation. That is the evidence for an architect and builder of the universe that you are closing your eyes to.

I would ask, what evidence for God are you aware of that atheists aren't?
You are aware of the same evidence. It’s just that you reject it as evidence.

Does any of this evidence prove that God exists?
The evidence doesn’t prove the identity of the architect and builder, just that it is evidence of his existence. Even atheists are now rejecting the randomness of evolution, and the beginning of everything from nothing and acknowledging the existence of something beyond what we know and observe. They just insist on not acknowledging that something being the God of the Bible.

That's why I don't argue with atheists. I just tell them the way it is
The reason why you don't argue with atheists is not some noble xtian truth. It is an admission that you have no truth. You have no evidence. You have no reason. You have no convincing argument. So you try to pretend that believing in something without a good reason is something virtuous. It isn't. It is dangerous and foolish.

The crux of your posts always seems to be that you were "convicted of your sin". Last time I brought this up you didn't want to follow this line of questioning. How was it communicated to you that you had been convicted? US Postal Service? FedEx? email? phone call?

No, you tell them what they say (and you're wrong).

Pretty big difference.
I think it was you that challenged me to post a quote to prove I was right. I did that. Did you forget? Just scroll back a few days, you’ll find it.

The interesting part was, even with that irrefutable proof (not just evidence) it was still dismissed that what I said about atheists was true. But that is how atheists are! In this matter of the reality of God, there is never enough evidence and proof of God, even when there is, lol! That’s why I feel no compulsion to convince any of you of the reality of God. You’re just not soil in which the knowledge of the kingdom of God will grow. I just let the seed grow where it can and will grow. There are others here in which this knowledge is being sown. Perhaps they are that soil.

Perhaps you can help then, by saying why what surrounds us is evidence for God?

If we are truly blind to it, then that justifies our atheism.

Your post showcases the type of blindness I’m speaking to.
Let me explain. “Atheists” * are blinded to the multifaceted forms of evidences that surround them in the real world and universe. These ubiquitous evidences are clearly obvious because they are all around for anyone to see. These evidences are within and without the person and even beyond the person. All these evidences clearly scream “Creator God.”

* I use the term “atheist” to denote those attempting to UNconvince themselves of Gods existence.
I don’t not believe in atheists, I simply use the term for the sake of expediency

There are reasons why atheists exist. And so atheism is justified in that sense.
So there are atheists.
When you rejected the testimony of God, before you were turned over to that rejection of God, you knew that what you were rejecting was real.
This is an empty claim.
I did answer this, a few times. The stamp of intelligent thought found in creation. That is the evidence for an architect and builder of the universe that you are closing your eyes to.
This is a claim only. It's in need of justification.
You are aware of the same evidence. It’s just that you reject it as evidence.
It's really not good enough. By all means, present evidence that actually demonstrates God is real.
The evidence doesn’t prove the identity of the architect and builder, just that it is evidence of his existence. Even atheists are now rejecting the randomness of evolution,
Where you get this from I don't know, but it's nonsense. Probably some creationist source, and creationists are notorious for not understanding evolution. Evolution isn't random, and as time goes by more and more evidence in favor of evolution comes to light.

When anyone says things like this they lose credibility, so what else they say will be looked a with more suspicion. You're not achieving your goal in being here.

and the beginning of everything from nothing and acknowledging the existence of something beyond what we know and observe. They just insist on not acknowledging that something being the God of the Bible.
No, it's that there is no evidence that "that something" is the God of the Bible.

Your post showcases the type of blindness I’m speaking to.
Let me explain. “Atheists” * are blinded to the multifaceted forms of evidences that surround them in the real world and universe. These ubiquitous evidences are clearly obvious because they are all around for anyone to see. These evidences are within and without the person and even beyond the person. All these evidences clearly scream “Creator God.”

* I use the term “atheist” to denote those attempting to UNconvince themselves of Gods existence.
I don’t not believe in atheists, I simply use the term for the sake of expediency
What an empty post. What would have made the difference is saying why they are evidence. Just saying these evidences "clearly scream" a creator doesn't show why they are evidence for such.

I am an atheist. Tell me what I am thinking right now. I'll be honest if you get it correct.

Great post‼️‼️
Even I had a good laugh‼️‼️😂

But there’s a problem.

You’re confusing terminology. Nevertheless, that’s not an uncommon anomaly that traps atheists, so don’t feel bad. Atheists often experience turbulence over simple word usage.

But I can help you circumvent around this hurdle. I dont mind helping atheists

Ok. I used the term “mindset”.
Mindset means, 👉the established set of attitudes held by someone👈.

You inadvertently have ambiguitied the terms mindset with psychical performance. There really is a difference. If you’re still confused borrow mikeT’s dictionary and look it up for yourself 😉

Hope that helps

I am a son of God. I'm not aware of an instance of being abandoned by my heavenly father.
Your god left his creation, and you, to its sin. This is according to you.
In fact, quite the opposite. In fact, my relationship with God is where I have learned about fatherhood. He is the best Father of all Fathers.
If you call banishment without loving correction, abandonment to satan, and unforgiving eternal punishment for a natural response to not knowing an absent father, a relationship... well... you have daddy issues.
He could be for you too if you would just submit to being adopted/born into his family. But you show that you simply are not interested in doing that. But, as I say again, that's what God is seeking to learn about you. You don't want to be a son of God, that's just the way it is. Carry on. You don't even have to make excuses for why you don't want to be. God gets it. You're just not interested in righteousness. He gets it. We get it.
He’s got a bad track record globally as a father who doesn’t give a crap about his own creation, seriously.

Last edited:
Back