Atheisim is not real.

So if I become willing to stop being an atheist and become a theist, I too can be repelled and revolted at theists killing each other over religious differences??
Absolutely. But you’re doing that already, right?

If you do become a theist make sure you’re the real thing, you know, born again and in a genuine relationship with God. Then you can watch the madness from the outside and not be a participant in it.

If you think religions fighting is bad wait till the end time when the world wide atheistic communist beast system violently erases all religions. Read Revelation. God has told us ahead of time what it will be like. You won’t like it, but idealogically you’ll fit right in. It will be the world you’ve always dreamed about.

Should we assume that you're hiding from your failure to read the minds of atheists here? If that's what you're doing, then fine, but you need to be made aware of your arrogance - which is something you claimed makes the world a miserable place.
He doesn't need to read your mind to know what you're thinking because God tells us in the Bible that people suppress and reject the knowledge of God so they believe anything else. That's why you believe in evolution, problem is that even your hero Darwin had a problem:

“Geology assuredly does not reveal any such finely graduated organic chain; and this, perhaps, is the most obvious and gravest objection which can be urged against my theory. The explanation lies, as I believe, in the extreme imperfection of the geological record".

So here you can see he admitted the geological record is imperfect yet you still believe In evolution

No, the devil is responsible for that.
He is failing at his job. According to the evidence I presented, we are living in one of the most peaceful times in human history.
The statistics suggest that this may be the most peaceable time in our species’s existence.
I don't want to minimize world wars but even during world wars, with billions of people on earth, the overwhelming majority of people are not harming anyone. While some people sometimes do evil things the overwhelming majority of human activity is either neutral or good. The news only reports dramatic bad things and ignores the good people do. If people behaving in altruistic, unselfish, helpful, kind ways, was newsworthy, it would be almost the only thing in the news.

Xtians need to believe the world is a terrible place and people are generally evil because it creates a need for their fictional god. Xtians like fear and hopelessness because religious thinking thrives on it. Atheists want to work for a better world and they are. Xtians have given up on this world and are waiting for a fictional future world.

It is simply additional irony that religion is itself the cause of so much suffering in the world.

Kinda funny he can't get God off his mind.
I speak about the fictional god you believe in. Not an existent god. I speak about it because it is a harmful idea that causes death and suffering. You, as one of its proponents, are partly to blame.
I think he has a guilty conscience
Where is your evidence or proof? If this is yet another of your empty, half-baked, unevidenced pronouncements - no one cares.

I would like to see a happy world
I doubt it because a happy world would be a world where god/religion is not needed. Religious thinking thrives on fear, hopelessness, meaninglessness. That is why you are in this thread, not providing evidence that your beliefs are true, but rather spreading your idea that this world is worthless and people should be afraid.

As an atheist I recommend people ignore the threats and fears of religious zealots such as yourself, and instead focus on creating a happy, peaceful, fulfilled world here and now. Belief in god will never provide this. Human reason will.

If I am wrong and you would like to see a happy godless world then good for you.

Absolutely. But you’re doing that already, right?
Common sense would suggest if I become a theist I will become one of the people killing each other over religious differences and won't be be repelled and revolted by it.
If you think religions fighting is bad wait till the end time when the world wide atheistic communist beast system violently erases all religions.
That is never happening.
Read Revelation.
I have.
God has told us ahead of time what it will be like. You won’t like it, but idealogically you’ll fit right in. It will be the world you’ve always dreamed about.
There you go again stating what I think. I'll assume once again, you have no proof.

Not only do you not know what I think, even when I say what I think you ignore it. I said in post #1270
focus on creating a happy, peaceful, fulfilled world here and now.
Obviously, a "world wide atheistic communist beast system violently erases all religions" would be the opposite of what I said.

If you cannot know what I think when I tell you, it is highly unlikely you know what I think when I don't tell you.

Common sense would suggest if I become a theist I will become one of the people killing each other over religious differences and won't be be repelled and revolted by it.
No, if you become a truly born again, Spirit-filled believer in God's forgiveness you will not be among them, and you will be sickened by it.

The misguided religious organizations of men are slugging it out in this world, not the true believers who belong to God through the forgiveness of their sins through Christ.

See, because you are not saved, and you don't know the Bible very well, you don't know that the church you love to revile is the 'church' of the world, not the true church of God's people. We know the leaven would work it's way through the whole batch of dough. And that's what you're seeing now.

2 Peter 2:1-2
1Now there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves. 2Many will follow in their depravity, and because of them the way of truth will be defamed.

Last edited:
Okay, so you've read the book of Revelation.
There you go again stating what I think. I'll assume once again, you have no proof.
And you're going to tell me I'm wrong to say you won't like what's coming? You won't even be able to fart without the beast system knowing about it. Complete and total control by, and submission to a ruthless and terrible world-wide regime the likes of which the world has never seen before. You will like it. You will be commanded to like it...or else. But, hey, no religion to worry about, lol.

I doubt it because a happy world would be a world where god/religion is not needed.
That's just dumb. You know the happy world I long for is a world in submission to the God of the Bible, obeying his commands, the result of which is peace and prosperity for all. For the summation of all of God's commands is 'love your neighbor as yourself'. That means don't do sinful things that harm others. That world is coming. The question is, who among us is longing for that coming world? Those who are looking forward to it will be included in that world, while those who don't will not. It's your choice. But as I say, most are not interested in that world but, instead, prefer the temporary gratification of sin.

Religious thinking thrives on fear, hopelessness, meaninglessness.
Without sin and its horrible consequences of fear, hopelessness, and meaningless there would be no need for God and his ways, I agree.

That is why you are in this thread, not providing evidence that your beliefs are true, but rather spreading your idea that this world is worthless and people should be afraid.
But I did share what the evidence, and proof, of God and the Bible are.

And all one has to do is read the newspaper to see how worthless this world is without God and all people living in obedience to 'love your neighbor as yourself'. But most people have no need to look any further than the discontentment and chaos and pain of their own lives to see how worthless and futile this life is.

As an atheist I recommend people ignore the threats and fears of religious zealots such as yourself, and instead focus on creating a happy, peaceful, fulfilled world here and now. Belief in god will never provide this. Human reason will.
So, tell me, what does this 'human reason' consist of that will make this a better place? Treat each other thoughtfully and nicely and stop doing bad things that hurt others and society at large? That sounds like a good plan. Agree?

He is failing at his job. According to the evidence I presented, we are living in one of the most peaceful times in human history.
Haven't checked today. Did Israel or Iran nuke anyone yet? What about Putin? He's getting desperate, you know.

But, closer to home, I see the staff at an Oakland, CA hospital were told to not leave the grounds for lunch since it is too unsafe to do so. What a wonderful life we're creating in America. You do read the newspaper, right?

I speak about the fictional god you believe in. Not an existent god. I speak about it because it is a harmful idea that causes death and suffering. You, as one of its proponents, are partly to blame.

Where is your evidence or proof? If this is yet another of your empty, half-baked, unevidenced pronouncements - no one cares.
Well you care enough to lie and claim God doesn't exist and write back so you do care. Thank you for being so caring

I don't want to minimize world wars but even during world wars, with billions of people on earth, the overwhelming majority of people are not harming anyone. While some people sometimes do evil things the overwhelming majority of human activity is either neutral or good. The news only reports dramatic bad things and ignores the good people do. If people behaving in altruistic, unselfish, helpful, kind ways, was newsworthy, it would be almost the only thing in the news.

Xtians need to believe the world is a terrible place and people are generally evil because it creates a need for their fictional god. Xtians like fear and hopelessness because religious thinking thrives on it. Atheists want to work for a better world and they are. Xtians have given up on this world and are waiting for a fictional future world.

It is simply additional irony that religion is itself the cause of so much suffering in the world.
So you do believe in God, you just Hate him because he doesn't do what you think is fair

Back