Why Jews will never accept Jesus

Matthew 13:41
The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will weed out of His kingdom every cause of sin and all who practice lawlessness.

Proverbs 28:9
He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law, Even his prayer is an abomination.

You ain't looking to good, Biblicon. Rotfl....
You are under the misconception that Christians don't follow the law. The ten commandments are taught all through the New Testament. In the prophets for the most part when God corrected His people He listed their moral failings, not neglect in keeping ordinances. What is more important to God is that we love one another which is what the law is all about.

You are under the misconception that Christians don't follow the law. The ten commandments are taught all through the New Testament. In the prophets for the most part when God corrected His people He listed their moral failings, not neglect in keeping ordinances. What is more important to God is that we love one another which is what the law is all about.
Do you keep the Jerusalem council laws in Acts 15? What about the Sabbath? Do you keep that? Are you okay with homosexuality? Etc.?

There is more than just ten.

No, Messiah is not mentioned in Isaiah 53. That's an interpretation.

Jesus's blood never made it to the altar if you're going by the law.
Then all your previous Rabbi's who obviously are not knowledgeable according to you are wrong.
Where is the altar now? Under rubble, because God destroyed the temple and that altar was no longer needed.

Then all your previous Rabbi's who obviously are not knowledgeable according to you are wrong.
The Rabbi's gave several opinions. You haven't shown that what I've said is wrong in the light of all their sayings.

Where is the altar now? Under rubble, because God destroyed the temple and that altar was no longer needed.
That wasn't the question. You're squirming. When did Jesus apply his blood at the altar at the temple in Jerusalem according to the law?

Do you keep the Jerusalem council laws in Acts 15? What about the Sabbath? Do you keep that? Are you okay with homosexuality? Etc.?

There is more than just ten.
Actually, yes, I don't eat with the blood and I rest on Saturday, celebrate the Lord's resurrection on the Lord's day, Sunday. I'm not okay with homosexuality, as are most Christians unless they are apostate. God also commanded for us to be generous to the poor, that's a biggie. One of the major reasons Israel went into captivity was because of her mis-treatment of the poor. Today that would also include the Palestinians.

Actually, yes, I don't eat with the blood and I rest on Saturday, celebrate the Lord's resurrection on the Lord's day, Sunday.
You're supposed to celebrate the Sabbath. Why don't you do that? The Sabbath was made for man.

Was the meat strangled?

I'm not okay with homosexuality, as are most Christians unless they are apostate. God also commanded for us to be generous to the poor, that's a biggie.
So more than 10 laws.

One of the major reasons Israel went into captivity was because of her mis-treatment of the poor. Today that would also include the Palestinians.
Wrong. It had to do with the Sabbatical years. Palestinians are treated better in Israel than in Gaza under their own leadership. Get real. And, there is no such thing as a Palestinian. It's made up. The majority are from Jordan.

The Rabbi's gave several opinions. You haven't shown that what I've said is wrong in the light of all their sayings.

That wasn't the question. You're squirming. When did Jesus apply his blood at the altar at the temple in Jerusalem according to the law?
You still don't get it. The altar was for animal sacrifices, not the Messiah's who was ordained to replace them. His sacrifice was instigating the change from the Old Covenant to the New one. It would not be on the altar of animal sacrifice. That is why God destroyed the second temple. He was putting an end to a system that He was rendering obsolete. It was only intended as a foreshadow to prepare people for the last sacrifice of Messiah Isaiah 53. His soul was made an offering for sin.

You still don't get it. The altar was for animal sacrifices, not the Messiah's who was ordained to replace them. His sacrifice was instigating the change from the Old Covenant to the New one.
Then why bring up Leviticus 17 as support for blood atonement?

Sacrifices come back as evidenced in Jeremiah 33:17-26, Ezekiel 37-45.

So Jesus's blood was a waste.

It would not be on the altar of animal sacrifice. That is why God destroyed the second temple. He was putting an end to a system that He was rendering obsolete.
If this was true sacrifices wouldn't have continued for 36 years.

It was only intended as a foreshadow to prepare people for the last sacrifice of Messiah Isaiah 53. His soul was made an offering for sin.
Wrong, see above.

You're supposed to celebrate the Sabbath. Why don't you do that? The Sabbath was made for man.

So more than 10 laws.

Wrong. It had to do with the Sabbatical years. Palestinians are treated better in Israel than in Gaza under their own leadership. Get real. And, there is no such thing as a Palestinian. It's made up. The majority are from Jordan.
The Sabbath was a day of rest, people did not leave their tents. That is the purpose of the Sabbath, physical refreshment. The Sabbath is also a foreshadow of the rest we have in Jesus. We rest from our own efforts to obtain our salvation which is provided for us by God.

The Sabbath was a day of rest, people did not leave their tents.
This is false because Jesus went to the synagogues on the Sabbath, cured, etc.

Pretty stupid response on your part.

That is the purpose of the Sabbath, physical refreshment. The Sabbath is also a foreshadow of the rest we have in Jesus. We rest from our own efforts to obtain our salvation which is provided for us by God.
So, you don't keep it as Jesus did. Got it.

BTW, Jesus was saved by God according to the NT.

Last edited:
Then why bring up Leviticus 17 as support for blood atonement?

Sacrifices come back as evidenced in Jeremiah 33:17-26, Ezekiel 37-45.

So Jesus's blood was a waste.

If this was true sacrifices wouldn't have continued for 36 years.

Wrong, see above.
God has never changed the requirement for the necessity for blood atonement for the removal of sin, He only removed the temple because it was no longer needed. The reference in Jeremiah takes place before the Babylonian captivity and is referring to the sacrifices that would resume when the second temple was built before its destruction in 7O AD.
The sacrifices were permitted to continue for a limited time while the gospel was being preached. God wanted the people to know that animal sacrifices were no longer necessary so they would understand why the temple was destroyed. He was putting an end to the old system and replacing it with the new covenant.

God has never changed the requirement for the necessity for blood atonement for the removal of sin, He only removed the temple because it was no longer needed.
How was Daniel atoned for during his exile?

The reference in Jeremiah takes place before the Babylonian captivity and is referring to the sacrifices that would resume when the second temple was built before its destruction in 7O AD.
False because:

17For this is what the LORD says: David will never lack a man to sit on the throne of the house of Israel, 18nor will the priests who are Levites ever fail to have a man before Me to offer burnt offerings, to burn grain offerings, and to present sacrifices.”

This requires a temple, and the throne in Jerusalem.

The sacrifices were permitted to continue for a limited time while the gospel was being preached. God wanted the people to know that animal sacrifices were no longer necessary so they would understand why the temple was destroyed. He was putting an end to the old system and replacing it with the new covenant.
False. See above.

Last edited:
This is false because Jesus went to the synagogues on the Sabbath, cured, etc.

Pretty stupid response on your part.

So, you don't keep it as Jesus did. Got it.

BTW, Jesus was saved by God according to the NT.
Exodus 16:29, 30 See, for that the LORD has given you the Sabbath, therefore He gives you on the sixth day the bread of two days; you abide every man in his place, let no man go out of his place o the seventh day. So the people rested on the seventh day.
That's the original purpose of the Sabbath. If you leave your place to go somewhere you are breaking the Sabbath. When the temple was built people were actually breaking the Sabbath by going to another place on that day. That's another reason why God established the Lord's Day under the New Covenant, He wants us to restore Saturday as a day of true rest and physical restoration.

How was Daniel atoned for during his exile?

False because:

17For this is what the LORD says: David will never lack a man to sit on the throne of the house of Israel, 18nor will the priests who are Levites ever fail to have a man before Me to offer burnt offerings, to burn grain offerings, and to present sacrifices.”

This requires a temple, and the throne in Jerusalem.

False. See above.
I answered the Daniel question in another post. Go find it, it's lengthy and I'm not going to repeat it here.
Yes it requires a temple, Jeremiah was writing to the Jews about the restored temple after their Babylonian captivity. You have to take into consideration the time frame in which Jeremiah was writing.

Exodus 16:29, 30 See, for that the LORD has given you the Sabbath, therefore He gives you on the sixth day the bread of two days; you abide every man in his place, let no man go out of his place o the seventh day. So the people rested on the seventh day.
If they weren't to leave their tents, were would they go to the bathroom?

Again, why did Jesus leave his house and hang out in the country?

That's the original purpose of the Sabbath. If you leave your place to go somewhere you are breaking the Sabbath. When the temple as built people were actually breaking the Sabbath by going to another place on that day. That's another reason why God established the Lord's Day under the New Covenant, He wants us to restore Saturday as a day of true rest and physical restoration.
Then Jesus broke the original purpose of the Sabbath and is a sinner. Got it.

You go back and read it. Messiah isn't considered sinless so you kill your argument.

Then Jesus keeping the law was worthless because you rely on his righteousness. You kill your whole argument. This is so funny.
You are killing, actually murdering the scriptural explanation of the Messiah's coming and purpose. That's very sad.

I answered the Daniel question in another post. Go find it, it's lengthy and I'm not going to repeat it here.
Give me a link. Why are you afraid? Hope in a Messiah is not an atonement.

Yes it requires a temple, Jeremiah was writing to the Jews about the restored temple after their Babylonian captivity. You have to take into consideration the time frame in which Jeremiah was writing.
Nope. It says never fail.

You are killing, actually murdering the scriptural explanation of the Messiah's coming and purpose. That's very sad.
You're referencing the Rabbi's and can't find support of your arguments.

I'm sorry, but that's pretty stupid of you.

Back