No Jab for me...here's why...Web site

Yeah ignore and you still are ignoring.
I responded to the broken peer-review process of Wakefield's initial paper --- here.
Right and what was ignored was 13 authors. Three got in hot water. One got off right away. Another was overturned on appeal for two reasons. Wakefield never appealed. So the ruling stands. If it was all as disastrous as you state then.
1) why did it pass peer review?
2) why only three got in trouble when it was a collaboration of 13?
3) why did the other two get off and the process reprimanded for making errors?
4) No parents interviewed nor did any parents complain of abuse. The abuse allegations came from the pro vaccers against Wakefield. Not the parents who supported Wakefield. They were not allowed to contribute in the inquisition process. Why is that? Then you have the audacity to conclude Wakefield is greedy and everything else? You do know false accusations is bearing false witness and we are not to follow the mob in doing evil. The malicious witness is in Dt. 5:15-21.
------------------------
That means the process was flawed in the first place and these are all facts that you ignored.
Again, it only became a problem when parents started complaining and the reputation of pro vaccers was threatened. What did they do. They vilified Wakefield to cover their behinds. It is the timing that gives it all away because if it was that bad then it should have been exposed at peer review. These are all facts you continue to ignore. The truth will come out eventually, even if it takes to judgment. Cannot do damage to children without facing consequences from God.
No. I quoted what researchers have written and provided the referenced documents*. - It's history now.
The mother identified as a JABs activist.

''Another child was enrolled by his brother's mother who is reported to be a JABS activist* and blamed the vaccine for the child's condition asking for legal aid before admission. The child was 6 when admitted and was previously assessed with possible Asperger’s syndrome at Guy’s Hospital, London. However, the final diagnosis was only “an impairment in respect of language”.

* JABS is an anti-vaccination group''
----------------------------
The insinuation here is the mother is a kook. That comes across as slimy dismissing a mother of a disabled child. Then you bring up John Birch.

The fact that you and I can communicate on this very platform is an example of how the scientific method works. It continues to work well.
You communicate thru logic fallacies and then reference science process. It is both sides of mouth.

Last edited:
Fake news.

Vaers data can be accessed/modified by the general public.

No, it can't be modified by the general public. The public can submit a report, they can't modify anything.
The CDC and the FDA manage VAERS. They are slow in getting back to everyone because of the sheer volume of adverse reactions which is only about 1% that is even reported.
I know of someone that summitted her report in Feb and they just got back to her about 2 weeks ago.

That is true, but there are guidelines for physicians and coroners when issuing death certificates as to the cause of death:

How COVID-19 Deaths Are Counted - Scientific American
This is just a small part of the article:

It isn't 100% perfect, but it is still valuable. Coroners and doctors who issue death certificates have places on the death certificates where they can put down what other conditions the deceased had, like congestive heart failure, along with covid, if the person tested positive for the virus.

Oh, ,here is another one on counting the deaths:

How are COVID-19 deaths counted? It’s complicated | AAMC

That last line is an understatement! :)

Anyway, the link is an interesting read.
Both these websites had similar information and seem to be fairly neutral in reporting how difficult it is to get accurate numbers of deaths from the covid virus--and what has been done to make the count more accurate since last summer.

Most of us know Scientific American magazine, but maybe not the AAMC--it was organized in 1876 to help regulate the quality of medical schools. It stands for Association of American Medical Colleges. It is easy to find on the Web.

So, 570,000 deaths from covid as of last month may be too high--but it may also be too low. What we can all agree on is that it can be dangerous and far too many people HAVE died from it.

My PCP was offered it in Dec. The woman I spoke of who is a nurse, was offered it Jan. 5, the first day it was offered to healthcare workers.

That is the day life as she knew it ended.
Again, I am sorry about your friend. But there are stories in the newspaper last year that chronicled people who contacted the disease, got desperately ill with it, and managed to survive--but some with permanent heart or lung damage they did not have prior to the disease.

Life as they had once known it ended for them, too.

The problem is, we simply do not know who will be badly effected by the disease--elderly people with underlying health issues have survived the virus without complications, while otherwise healthy young adults have gotten the disease, nearly died from it, recovered, but with permanent health problems of some kind. It is just such a....crap shoot. It is just not possible all the time to predict who will or will not get the disease, and if they do, who will or will not have permanent damage from it, of some kind.

With millions of vaccines being given out, there are bound to be a few who get a bad reaction. But that is true of almost any vaccine, even ones that took much longer to produce, and have been around for years.

But I am glad I got the vaccine, since my husband has a type of chronic blood cancer, and is starting to get a couple of symptons--2 slightly enlarged lymph glands and very slightly anemic. I need to stay healthy for his sake. And we both still take precautions.

Again, I am sorry about your friend. But there are stories in the newspaper last year that chronicled people who contacted the disease, got desperately ill with it, and managed to survive--but some with permanent heart or lung damage they did not have prior to the disease.

And now people getting this vaccine are having permanent disabilities.

The problem is, we simply do not know who will be badly effected by the disease

Or by the vaccine.

With millions of vaccines being given out, there are bound to be a few who get a bad reaction.

More DEATHS from these vaccines in 4 months than in all vaccines from the last 15 years....that's not "a few".
But that is true of almost any vaccine, even ones that took much longer to produce, and have been around for years.

No. It isn't.

But I am glad I got the vaccine,

Good for you. I'm glad I didn't.

Life as they had once known it ended for them, too.

The problem is, we simply do not know who will be badly effected by the disease--elderly people with underlying health issues have survived the virus without complications, while otherwise healthy young adults have gotten the disease, nearly died from it, recovered, but with permanent health problems of some kind. It is just such a....crap shoot. It is just not possible all the time to predict who will or will not get the disease, and if they do, who will or will not have permanent damage from it, of some kind.

With millions of vaccines being given out, there are bound to be a few who get a bad reaction. But that is true of almost any vaccine, even ones that took much longer to produce, and have been around for years.

But I am glad I got the vaccine, since my husband has a type of chronic blood cancer, and is starting to get a couple of symptons--2 slightly enlarged lymph glands and very slightly anemic. I need to stay healthy for his sake. And we both still take precautions.
When did he start getting those symptoms, Bonnie?

And I wonder where this is going? It gives me a sense of being sad and concerned of the difficult time we may be heading to. So what if they did announce now those who are vaccinated don't have to wear masks. But what does this mean for all others? So persons A, B and C can go into a grocery store without a mask....but persons D, E, F and G can't. Will one group of people be looked upon as absolute lepers' with people becoming let's just say very, very expressive in what they say towards them on the streets and everywhere? Could their not telling the vaccinated they don't need to wear a mask maybe have to do with they don't want to unleash what would become animosity between people? Once you've opened the bottle on this you'll never be able to get the genie back in.
Mask wearing will end when people get tired of the mask scam.

The bottle was opened when they scared people to the point that they covered their faces. Satan won.

But here's the question I'd like to ask you. Let's forget about what videos one can see for a moment. In your own personal life I assume you might have a range of about 200-500 people you somewhat know or you have at least a friend who tells you about someone they actually know....not youtube videos.....how many reports of people in your world do you know that have had any serious problems taking the vaccine? Shouldn't that be really the prime thing you consider when assessing all this?
The problem is what many doctors and scientist say could happen in the future. There are several people I know who had the short term effects. But, then again your argument makes no impact on me. Why? I don't know anyone who was seriously injured by the jab...but if that was the prime thing I should be considering when assessing all this....I don't have anyone in my 200-500 circle of friends who died of covid 19.

And now, some people getting covid are having permanent disabilities.
Or by the vaccine.

Or by the virus, which is much, much more common.
More DEATHS from these vaccines in 4 months than in all vaccines from the last 15 years....that's not "a few".
CFR, please. But--
More deaths in this country from covid than any other disease in 14 months since the 1918 flu pandemic.
No. It isn't.

Actually, yes it is.
Good for you. I'm glad I didn't.
Good for you. I am glad, too.
No one should go against their beliefs.

When did he start getting those symptoms, Bonnie?
He was found to have the disease after routine blood work in November. He must have his blood checked every 3 months. He had it last done in April, then saw the oncologist, who discovered the 2 slightly enlarged lymph glands. More blood work showed that he is very slightly anemic. He is in good spirits, but his energy level drops drastically after 1 PM. More quickly than it used to. But he is 71. :)

Mask wearing will end when people get tired of the mask scam.

The bottle was opened when they scared people to the point that they covered their faces. Satan won.
Just when I thought things couldn't get any sillier...they do.
Wearing masks is not from Satan. The jury is still out on whether or not properly worn masks truly help stop the spread of the disease from person to person. I have read both pros and cons, but far more pros.

Covid is spread by saliva droplets so it stands to reason, a good mask, properly worn, should help stop the spread of the disease. That is why surgeons wear them. They are harmless, cotton ones can be washed, and they do not hurt. They can be a bit annoying with fogging up glasses, but we spritz this stuff on the lenses so they won't fog up. Only need to do it for church and when we go shopping. No big deal. Although we have both been vaccinated, we still wear masks, on the very small off chance we could be carrying the virus and give it to someone else. We are trying to do our part the best we can in this very difficult situation that we are all in.

So, to imply that wearing masks means Satan won is just so...over the top.

Last edited:
He was found to have the disease after routine blood work in November. He must have his blood checked every 3 months. He had it last done in April, then saw the oncologist, who discovered the 2 slightly enlarged lymph glands. More blood work showed that he is very slightly anemic. He is in good spirits, but his energy level drops drastically after 1 PM. More quickly than it used to. But he is 71. :)
When did you guys get your shots?

Wearing masks is not from Satan. The jury is still out on whether or not properly worn masks truly help stop the spread of the disease from person to person. I have read both pros and cons, but far more pros.

Covid is spread by saliva droplets so it stands to reason, a good mask, properly worn, should help stop the spread of the disease. That is why surgeons wear them. They are harmless, cotton ones can be washed, and they do not hurt. They can be a bit annoying with fogging up glasses, but we spritz this stuff on the lenses so they won't fog up. Only need to do it for church and when we go shopping. No big deal. Although we have both been vaccinated, we still wear masks, on the very small off chance we could be carrying the virus and give it to someone else. We are trying to do our part the best we can in this very difficult situation that we are all in.

You want over the top?

Face mask is about compliance and how hard it is to make the world comply.
Whats next? Complience towards a world wide jab. People are cheering when they get their jab.
People are conditioned. Who will stand in line for the Rev 13 mark? Yes, it's satanic. Of course Gods in control...then there is the one world government that has to be implemented. The satanic cabal is pulling the strings....World Economic Forums great reset. Ein-Sof. Zohar. Red string. Kabbal.

Part of the purpose is to destroy what has been made in Gods image. Man.
Cover up what has been made in Gods image....and we all did it.

But, the USA is in the way. Mostly.

Side bar: You mentioned glasses fogging up....which is proof what's in your mask gets out.

And now, some people getting covid are having permanent disabilities.

Or by the virus, which is much, much more common.

No, it isn't. 99% recover just fine from covid.
You haven't even begun to hear what this vaccine will do to people.

CFR, please. But--
More deaths in this country from covid than any other disease in 14 months since the 1918 flu pandemic.

That's no excuse to keep vaccines on the market that have killed more peeps in 4 months than in the last 15 years of all vaccines combined.

Actually, yes it is.

No, it isn't.

Last edited:

Then explain the drop of covid where mask mandate were stopped vs the surge in covid where mask mandates are in place.

Covid is spread by saliva droplets so it stands to reason, a good mask, properly worn, should help stop the spread of the disease.

Unless one goes around spitting on people, your mask isn't stopping anything. There's nothing healthy about breathing in your own waste.

Is it? None of this nonsense they did was for your health. It was for your obedience.

Then explain the drop of covid where mask mandate were stopped vs the surge in covid where mask mandates are in place.
That is not what happens on the average. On the average what happens is the opposite of what you described.

Unless one goes around spitting on people, your mask isn't stopping anything.
Normal breathing expels water droplets. Talking expels more water droplets. Masks are very effective in containing most of the droplets from these activities that every one does.

There's nothing healthy about breathing in your own waste.
When a mask is properly worn, most of the air one breathes in is new fresh air - not waste.

Is it? None of this nonsense they did was for your health. It was for your obedience.
It was for the health of the community.

Not nearly as many people as those getting permanent disabilities from contracting covid - not by a long shot.

No, it isn't. 99% recover just fine from covid.
Even at 1%, that still is an unacceptable number of dead, and your numbers do not count those who survived, but had permanent organ damage, including brain damage.

You haven't even begun to hear what this vaccine will do to people.
We have heard a lot of disinformation about that already.

That's no excuse to keep vaccines on the market that have killed more peeps in 4 months than in the last 15 years of all vaccines combined.
That is destructive disinformation, similar to the disinformation used by Islamic extremists to convince the Muslim peasants that the polio vaccine would make them sterile. If it weren't for that, polio would now be gone from the wild, just like small pox.

That is not what happens on the average.

Except it is what's happening. Fauci couldn't even give a coherent reason as to why.

Normal breathing expels water droplets. Talking expels more water droplets. Masks are very effective in containing most of the droplets from these activities that every one does.

Hence the 6ft. But we know that's a crock too.

When a mask is properly worn, most of the air one breathes in is new fresh air - not waste.

Absolutely NOT.

It was for the health of the community.

Not even remotely.

Not nearly as many people as those getting permanent disabilities from contracting covid - not by a long shot.

Over 99% recover just fine. In 4 short months, these vaccines have killed more than all vaccines in the last 15 years. Just imagine what 6 months to a year will bring about.
Even at 1%, that still is an unacceptable number of dead,

What is an acceptable number of dead from these vaccines?
We have heard a lot of disinformation about that already.

No you haven't. Just wait...

That is destructive disinformation,

No, it's an inconvenient fact for vaccine pushers.

Attachments

• 11906DF6-35D5-4CE8-90AC-27205EE4C801.jpeg
    11906DF6-35D5-4CE8-90AC-27205EE4C801.jpeg
    696.8 KB · Views: 4
Covid is spread by saliva droplets so it stands to reason, a good mask, properly worn, should help stop the spread of the disease. That is why surgeons wear them.
I have worn a mask in surgery 10,000 hours more that you have.

They are worn because of safety and protection from bacterial infection in an OPEN wound. Do not pretend the virus is the same deal.

edit you have not studied physics. A bacteria is 1000 times the size of a virus. If we get a bowel obstruction and it is perforated, the particulate matter is what stinks. Masks do not stop odors. edit Aerosols and droplets are a factor but not as much as dust. Droplets evaporate quickly but aerosols linger.

Particulate solids are larger than a virus. The size ratios are like using chicken wire to stop flies in a chicken house. I have never heard surgeons or staff in surgery think masks would keep them from catching a cold. In fact cold symptoms are worse for people wearing masks.

None of the surgery outsiders mention caps and hair covering. All hair contains and sheds bacteria and viruses . We are not losing hair into an open wound but we do shed bacteria and pathogens.

Last edited by a moderator:
Except it is what's happening.
I said on average. There are individual variations where things go the other way due to different conditions (Florida weather vs. Oregon weather, for example), but when conditions are taken into account, wearing masks reduces transmission of the virus. That much is known.

Hence the 6ft. But we know that's a crock too.
What I said about respiratory droplets is fact, not a crock.

Not even remotely.
You can believe what you want, but public health measures are for the health of the community.

Over 99% recover just fine. In 4 short months, these vaccines have killed more than all vaccines in the last 15 years.
As I said before, this is destructive disinformation, totally false, just like the Islamic extremists that prevented the conquering of polio in Pakistan, Afghanistan, and Nigeria - the only three countries in the world where polio is still found. Did you get your playbook from them?

Just imagine what 6 months to a year will bring about.
It will bring about the end of the pandemic if enough people get the vaccine.

No, it's an inconvenient fact for vaccine pushers.
You said the vaccine has killed more people in four months than all other vaccines for 15 years. That is not what your VAERS chart attachment says. It is important to read the fine print. Here is the definition of VAERS from the CDC:

The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS)

The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) database contains information on unverified reports of adverse events (illnesses, health problems and/or symptoms) following immunization with US-licensed vaccines.

Do you see that word that underlined by the CDC? "Unverified"?

Also, here is what it said on your chart before the bottom got cut off (because I just generated the chart myself to check it):

Note: Submitting a report to VAERS does not mean that healthcare personnel or the vaccine caused or contributed to the adverse event (possible side effect).

Notes:
Caveats:VAERS accepts reports of adverse events and reactions that occur following vaccination. Healthcare providers, vaccine manufacturers, and the public can submit reports to VAERS. While very important in monitoring vaccine safety, VAERS reports alone cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness. The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. Most reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they are subject to biases. This creates specific limitations on how the data can be used scientifically. Data from VAERS reports should always be interpreted with these limitations in mind.

Do you know what that means? It means the deaths listed in your chart were simply "at the same time" as the vaccine, not necessarily caused by the vaccine. So it is pure disinformation to say that the vaccine killed anybody. In fact if you look at the numbers, the total number of deaths after getting the covid vaccine as a fraction of the totally number of shots given, it comes to one in 44,000. For someone who is so critical of the covid death numbers, you sure are an easy sell when it comes to vaccine death numbers, going so far as to assume causation that is not there. To quote you in a different context: "They died WITH the vaccine, not FROM the vaccine."

Back