No Jab for me...here's why...Web site

You don’t know if it’s coincidence or not. But thousands of deaths, damages or permanent disabilities should be enough to stop and look at it before hurting more people.
They look for patterns, like the blood clots with J&J. If there are no patterns, then there is no reason to act.

2 or 3? Where are their voices in their professional organizations? Where are their papers in professional journals?
We’ve explained it many times. Their papers, videos, etc., have been sanctioned, removed. They’ve been fired, discredited, shunned. Many have gone underground to get the word out.

We’ve explained it many times. Their papers, videos, etc., have been sanctioned, removed. They’ve been fired, discredited, shunned. Many have gone underground to get the word out.
The RW has plenty of news and internet sites they control, and should be able to help these poor shunned experts to get their ideas out.

In the meantime, in the real world, facts matter and lies are not tolerated.

The RW has plenty of news and internet sites they control, and should be able to help these poor shunned experts to get their ideas out.

They are showing up on right wing sites. We’ve posted many of them for you. You always just try to discredit the sites. See how that goes.

But you’re right about lies not being tolerated. That’s why we’re speaking out.

Forget COVID-19 vaccinations.

Cow dung is better according to some* and it wasn't made in a lab. ( no experimental treatment, no right or left-wing propaganda, science-free, and all-natural )

Remedy:

- Travel to the nearest cow shelter only once a week
- Bathe well in the cow dung making certain no "cranny" is left un-dunged
- Also generously apply cow urine to ensure treatment effectiveness
- Wait in a warm environment for the dung/urine mixture to dry ( during this critical step practice Yoga to boost energy levels )
- Wash with milk or buttermilk ( repeat the process weekly )

On a serious note, COVID-19 is devastating India and they need vaccines and a lot of prayer at this time.

* Reference: Even doctors use this "remedy" - :cry:

Last edited:
I saw on CBSNews online yesterday that new covid-19 cases in this country are down about 80%. I checked CDC's website and that is correct. I am so grateful for that.

About 100 million Americans have been fully vaccinated against the disease. That is a little less than 1/3 of the population. Just an FYI.

Cow dung is better according to some* and it wasn't made in a lab. ( no experimental treatment, no right or left-wing propaganda, science-free, and all-natural )

Remedy:

- Wait in a warm environment for the dung/urine mixture to dry ( during this critical step practice Yoga to boost energy levels )

On a serious note, COVID-19 is devastating India and they need vaccines and a lot of prayer at this time.

Cows are sacred in Indian and sometimes worshiped as gods...so, perhaps they think these...by-products of a cow will offer protection...sad.

Remedy:

Good thing nobody's pressuring you to get that "remedy", eh?

MD, no. PhD, yes.
But it does not take a medical degree to recognize that people with symptoms and positive virus tests have the disease.

Are you saying no one died of Ebola or HIV infection?
What is your PhD in, vibise? I forgot what you wrote on here earlier about that. Something in virology?

LOL- prove it
Do you have a college degree? If so, can you prove it on here?

I have a degree in Journalism but it would be difficult to prove it on here. I would need to find the records in the college that gave me my degree, which would entail using my real name on here, at least my maiden name, when posting the information, and there is no way on God's green earth I will do that on here!

No. Because people were isolating and wearing masks, which prevents spread of the flu virus.
And staying home, and kids were going to school on-line. One website I saw about this called children little "virus factories." :) Which every parent knows. Before we adopted our daughter from India in 1988, I hadn't had a cold in over 4 years. Right after she came to us and started going to school, I got a bad cold. She had brought home the germs from school.

I also got a lot of colds when I started substitute teaching, which I did for 10 years. So, I can vouch for kids being "virus factories."

So, I think a really mild flu season 2020-2021 was due to three factors: people sheltering in place, wearing masks in public, and kids staying home and going to school via Zoom.

They are showing up on right wing sites. We’ve posted many of them for you. You always just try to discredit the sites. See how that goes.

But you’re right about lies not being tolerated. That’s why we’re speaking out.
You have yet to lay out lies about covid coming from the actual experts that lefties trust.

Also, there is really no point in reading something when the first page states that mRNA is not organic, or when the site uses pictures of zombies to illustrate articles about covid. Such sites deserve to be discredited and completely ignored.

They have....the word is out there. Jab bad.

One site is telling us the SEIR projections are 300,000 people dieing each month this summer is world wide due to the jab. I'd give you a link but it's behind a paywall. I truly hope the projection is wrong.

You have yet to lay out lies about covid coming from the actual experts that lefties trust.

Also, there is really no point in reading something when the first page states that mRNA is not organic, or when the site uses pictures of zombies to illustrate articles about covid. Such sites deserve to be discredited and completely ignored.
mRNA is not organic...it is man made. Perhaps we differ on the term organic. You might argue a GMO chicken is organic.

The nanoparticules encapsulating the mRNA are also man made.

They have....the word is out there. Jab bad.

One site is telling us the SEIR projections are 300,000 people dieing each month this summer is world wide due to the jab. I'd give you a link but it's behind a paywall. I truly hope the projection is wrong.
Interesting.... So the mainstream media can manage to put out their news mostly without a paywall by having a few ads. But the RW sites that host the poor shunned experts who disagree with the mainstream message somehow can't manage that? Also mainstream sites include names of the experts and verification of their expertise. It is interesting that against the hundreds of experts who accept the mainstream facts about covid, the RW cannot come up with a comparable list of qualified experts with the "counter" narrative? It is also interesting when some people, with no expertise of their own, somehow decide to go with the one guy they found on the dark web and ignore the hundreds of experts speaking in the light. I have my own biases (as everybody does). So when I consume news, I make it a point to try to look at news that agrees with my biases as if I was trying to debunk them. I try to look for holes in their arguments. And sometimes I do find holes. And if there are counter narratives, I try to look at the best of those, just so that I will not be led into following by biases so completely.

Back