No Jab for me...here's why...Web site

Maybe this will help you:

Your live science link from your #1777 was covered in the origins article I posted and you did not read or comprehend.

Your live science is only a few months out from when the virus hit America which is far too early to rule out lab origins. Esp when they have not isolated the bat population in which the virus originated. I keep have to make the same points over and over because you all lack comprehension and do not do your homework. If you don't read the links then don't expect anybody else to read yours!!!

You don't care about facts in the first place so don't pretend you do. Your mind is made up in spite of the facts and your arguments are lame. Do you think passing off an old debunked article which is mostly opinion and no strong evidence anywhere along with clear misinformation is convincing?

You are the one who said links aren't sources. Therefore, the burden of proof is on YOU.
Nope - atheist rules - I bear no burden
But I did show proof from JAMA that asymptomatic people with covid have a much a virus burden as those who have symptoms, amd could spread the disease, though not as efficiently, since they won't go around coughing. This was after I was told that the chances of an asymptomatic person spreading the disease were "slim to none." This is in the thread about using vit. D to help prevent covid.
Unsupported

Experts were presented in the links. Because you got the jab...I understand why you are fighting this so hard.

All along Bonnie I have been saying this is what professionals have been saying....I hope they are wrong.
The information was presented to show the other side of the coin. This way people can make an educated decision.

I have presented the serious objections down to the kinda funny objections.

As to the vaxxidents...considering the jab has caused strokes, clots etc....it is very possible. How many? Don't know.
The only thing I am fighting for is the truth.

Your websites have been less than...stellar, CC. Like the link to that website claiming the vaccinated are having seizures all over the place and causing nu errors car acccidents. That website has been shown on here to be highly unreliable. But sensationalism sells.

I am doing my level best to get accurate, neutral information from experts, not youtubes, Facebook, Twitter, or Tv personalities spouting their own opinions.

Last edited:
Not in liberal atheist land.
Everywhere when the rules are followed:

Holder of the burden Edit
When two parties are in a discussion and one makes a claim that the other disputes, the one who makes the claim typically has a burden of proof to justify or substantiate that claim especially when it challenges a perceived status quo.[1] This is also stated in Hitchens's razor, which declares that "what may be asserted without evidence, may be dismissed without evidence." Carl Sagan proposed a related criterion – "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" – which is known as the Sagan standard.[2]

While certain kinds of arguments, such as logical syllogisms, require mathematical or strictly logical proofs, the standard for evidence to meet the burden of proof is usually determined by context and community standards and conventions.[3][4]

Philosophical debate can devolve into arguing about who has the burden of proof about a particular claim. This has been described as "burden tennis" or the "onus game".[5][6][7]

Tennis, anyone? :)

Of course, you claim that wiki isn't a "source",but DO note the footnotes at the bottom. So, this has zero to do with atheism or liberalism. You post is nothing more than an appeal to emotions.

Back