No Jab for me...here's why...Web site

And they cause great discord and dissention.
Ultimately, you're right.

For myself, I believe I'm responsible for what I decide to believe, and how I decide to act upon those beliefs. Fake news can't burn me unless I pass it along, or use it to justify doing/saying stupid things.

I wish other people would take more responsibility for their own actions...

The only accident connected to the vaccine I could find online was when someone in a car plowed into another car, while they were both waiting in line to get the vaccine...I don't think that is QUITE the same thing....
We all know vaxxidents don't happen because the jab is perfectly safe.

We all know vaxxidents don't happen because the jab is perfectly safe.
Yeah, and we all know that thousands of people are driving around after being vaccinated, having seizures, plowing into each other all over the country.....like those bumper car rides at county fairs...:rolleyes: Yep, it is downright unsafe for the unvaccinated to venture out onto the roads with all the crazy vaccinated people driving around, having seizures all over the place...(sarcasm intended)

We have stated repeatedly that there are always going to be risks with ANY medicine, for someone, somewhere,, no matter how safe it is deemed, or how long it has been used. THAT is why getting accurate information from experts is so important, amd NOT from YouTube, highly questionable, ultra-right wing websites with poor track records for accuracy thatutilize sensationalism, personality-driven opinion talk shows, Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Last edited:
Ultimately, you're right.

For myself, I believe I'm responsible for what I decide to believe, and how I decide to act upon those beliefs. Fake news can't burn me unless I pass it along, or use it to justify doing/saying stupid things.

I wish other people would take more responsibility for their own actions...
That makes two of us. Some anti-C-vaccers have claimed that the CDC and the government are fear-mongering people about the virus, hoping to get people to take the vaccine...yet, the anti-C-jabbers are doing the exact same thing!

Putting out accurate pertinent information about the vaccine so all can make an informed and intelligent decision is one thing... putting out links to highly questionable websites that are spreading ridiculous misinformation--like the one on "vaccidents" and that nano thing causing a magnet to stick to one's arm--is something else entirely!

Last edited:
....And I don't think the mainstream media could censor such a thing....

Really? Just look at what they have censored.
Maybe this is why:

Sorry, that is the wrong link...

Last edited:
If Bill Gates hadn’t been talking for years about depopulation and putting tracking and information collecting devices in vaccines and under the skin, people wouldn’t have to be so wary of the vaccinations. He’s a madman. He wants to send dirt out in space to block out the sun, and he’s serious about it.

He and Fauci, and others, have brought on this whole mess with their own power hungry and greedy involvement.

If Bill Gates hadn’t been talking for years about depopulation and putting tracking and information collecting devices in vaccines and under the skin, people wouldn’t have to be so wary of the vaccinations. He’s a madman.
I see. Bill Gates is responsible for vaccine skepticism now, rather than the constant drum from the right-wing media for the last 3 years...
edit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Biden and Harris werent so supportive of the vaccine before they got into office...
Really? You mean before they had access to the data being produced by *******'s "Operation Warp Speed"? People were doubtful that it might actually be useful, rather than being the product of a man who couldn't hire-and-keep competent staffers, and who repeatedly-tried-and-failed to say the word "origins" on national TV? That guy?

You mean people were skeptical that that guy was competent?

Imagine that...

Yeah, and we all know that thousands of people are driving around after being vaccinated, having seizures, plowing into each other all over the country.....like those bumper car rides at county fairs...:rolleyes: Yep, it is downright unsafe for the unvaccinated to venture out onto the roads with all the crazy vaccinated people driving around, having seizures all over the place...(sarcasm intended)

We have stated repeatedly that there are always going to be risks with ANY medicine, for someone, somewhere,, no matter how safe it is deemed, or how long it has been used. THAT is why getting accurate information from experts is so important, amd NOT from YouTube, highly questionable, ultra-right wing websites with poor track records for accuracy thatutilize sensationalism, personality-driven opinion talk shows, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
Experts were presented in the links. Because you got the jab...I understand why you are fighting this so hard.

All along Bonnie I have been saying this is what professionals have been saying....I hope they are wrong.
The information was presented to show the other side of the coin. This way people can make an educated decision.

I have presented the serious objections down to the kinda funny objections.

As to the vaxxidents...considering the jab has caused strokes, clots etc....it is very possible. How many? Don't know.

Prove yoru own
You are the one who said links aren't sources. Therefore, the burden of proof is on YOU.

But I did show proof from JAMA that asymptomatic people with covid have a much a virus burden as those who have symptoms, and could spread the disease, though not as efficiently, since they won't go around coughing. This was after I was told that the chances of an asymptomatic person spreading the disease were "slim to none." This is in the thread about using natural means to help prevent covid.

A poster on here told me that the covid-19 genome had nowhere near been fully mapped out. But I proved from the Pasteur Institute link that it had been, and rather quickly, too.

There is that video of a nurse supposedly dropping dead after getting the vaccine, when all she did was faint. As of February 1 of this year, she was fine. That is in this thread.

So, the burden of proof is really on you to prove that "links aren't sources"--yet the anti-C-vaccers have been posting links all over the place on here--but that is okay with you, right? Their links are "sources"--right?

Last edited:
Back