No Jab for me...here's why...Web site

Those in the Indian government who promoted HCQ were just wrong. Read more here. India is not doing so well now, is it?
Sure let’s make pharmaceutical companies, gates, Fauci and the rest of the crooks rich when there are drugs that work , but the sheep and lab rats keep accepting whatever the lame stream media feeds them. No thanks.

Those in the Indian government who promoted HCQ were just wrong. Read more here. India is not doing so well now, is it?
You are smarter than docs and pharmacists?
You are a pharmacy know it all? You don't seem to anything at all compared to the Pharmacist I visited with yesterday for 30 minutes.

Sure let’s make pharmaceutical companies, gates, Fauci and the rest of the crooks rich when there are drugs that work , but the sheep and lab rats keep accepting whatever the lame stream media feeds them. No thanks.
So far everyone who gets a jab is participating in the grand experiment. EUA The "vaxx" is permitted under Emergency Use Authorization.

Guilty as charged.

(y)
Sounds right. It is also notable that the vaccines that seem to be the most problematic are the ones created with the "old-school" technology of using weakened virus or portions of the virus. The brand new mRNA vaccines based on this brand new technology are the ones with the least problems.
I had a post on here early on, where I found out that vaccines made the old-fashioned way introduce many different proteins into the body, whereas the Pfizer/Moderna ones only introduce one protein. Seems to me that the more proteins, the more likelihood of side effects.

But I am still only going to get info from reputable medical and scientific sources, not social media and TV personalities or far right websites like Natural News and Brighteon.

I remember reading in the newspaper early in the pandemic that HCQ was listed as a possible treatment for the virus. After awhile though, articles started appearing that showed that it really didn't help much at all. However, I think Remdisavr was shown to have some ability to mitigate symptoms in those with the virus. It was given to a friend's elderly mother last year, when she caught the virus and spent 4 days in the hospital. She recovered completely.

I ask you. Are you deflecting?
What were you thinking when you used Snopes for fact checking?
They are a Fake News magnet like you are.
What are folks on here thinking when using Natural Science to back up their assertions? Or Brighteon? Or TV personalities?

But what do you mean by how does snopes rank? With whom? Not trying to deflect, just asking for clarification.

Newsmax, OAN for starters.
Well, Newsmax has this for starters:

This site got a "mixed" reviews, from "questionable sources", from mediabiascheck, but it was still rated higher than Natural News.

On drugs used to treat the covid virus:

Last edited:
Of course it’s safe. Ivermectin is safe as well. Probably more so than HCQ.

Oh the irony. Lol.
No one is arguing that HCQ and ivermectin are generally (though not completely) safe. The argument is that the data show that neither is effective against covid.

If there is more recent data that supports either of these as a covid treatment, I am unaware of it, but would like to know if such data exists.

That areas suffering from severe covid outbreaks are turning in desperation to these drugs is not proof of their effectiveness.

No one is arguing that HCQ and ivermectin are generally (though not completely) safe.

Tell that to the MSM that went screaming with their hair on fire about how dangerous HCQ was. Purposely, with NO evidence in order to promote an agenda.
The argument is that the data show that neither is effective against covid.

Drs will argue otherwise.

As for Ivermectin....

From what I've read, India stopped giving Ivermectin when the 'injections' rolled out and the cases surged....now they are once again using Ivermectin.

Last edited:
Tell that to the MSM that went screaming with their hair on fire about how dangerous HCQ was. Purposely, with NO evidence in order to promote an agenda.

As for Ivermectin....

From what I've read, India stopped giving Ivermectin when the 'injections' rolled out and the cases surged....now they are once again using Ivermectin.
I hope it works for them. India needs all the help it can get!

Drs licenses threatened. Michigan state rep Karen Whitsett censured by governess Gretchen and The Party for thanking Trump for suggesting it.

Pretty weird.

As for Ivermectin....

And you are so desperate to prove it isn't.

I am not desperate at all. Just trying to correct misinformation.
But you can't "prove" You are restricted to Snopes and second hand sources.
Research.
And anti-c-vaxxers have been using Natural News, Brighteon, etc. for their "research." That is second hand, is it not?
I have been investigating medical and scientific websites about the virus and Vaccine. How is that "restricting" me to second hand sources?
I own several small companies. You have no idea what research means like when I hire employees to do nothing but technical research. Not google/wickie.

Good for you. So, Natural News represents first-hand research?
I remember an Ivy League PhD employee who came from research. He was over 15,000 employees. Not an off work blogger.

I guess that must mean Michael Adams is one of those..

Last edited:
Everyone that has ever caught cold does not have a spike protein, created in a lab, in their body.
That is true, however please read post no. 1987:

Back