The Alpha and Omega- God

Did God cease being God????
You are the one who thinks that God became a God Man... If God became a GodMan then he ceased being God to become a GodMan.
In Mark 1:3 Jesus is YHWH.
3 The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.
No he is not... He is Lord..
Acts 2:36
Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made the same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
NO man is called God in the Bible.
Exodus 7:1
And the Lord said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet.
The word used is Elohim

Cease comparing God, who is ONE Being, with men who are many beings.
A man is one being also, not many beings.
Most of the Scripture you post IS irrelevant.
there you go again, saying the scripture is irrelevant.

You are the one who thinks that God became a God Man... If God became a GodMan then he ceased being God to become a GodMan.

3 The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.
No he is not... He is Lord..
Acts 2:36
Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made the same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

Exodus 7:1
And the Lord said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet.
The word used is Elohim

A man is one being also, not many beings.

there you go again, saying the scripture is irrelevant.
God became a MAN, NOT a God Man. You are charged with a strawman. And God NEVER ceases to be God, no matter who/what He may become.
Mark 1:3 is a direct quote of Isaiah 40:3 in which the voice of him that cries in the wilderness(John the Baptist)prepares the way of The Lord(YHWH) and makes straight in the desert a highway for OUR God, Jesus Christ.
Moses was MADE a god(NOT God) to Pharaoh ONLY. Sorry be he does NOT qualify as THE Mighty God. ONLY Jesus does.
Many men, many beings.
ONE God, ONE Being.
What you post is irrelevant, since it has NO bearing on the Divinity of Christ.

God became a MAN, NOT a God Man.
Well if God became a man (Jesus), not a God Man. Then Jesus is a man, not God as you claim neither a God Man as you had claimed in other posts..
You are charged with a strawman. And God NEVER ceases to be God, no matter who/what He may become.
Where is the scripture saying that? You can't just make up things willy nilly. If God becomes a man then he is no longer God but a man. If he is both God and man then he is a God Man. You Just said he is not a God man.
Mark 1:3 is a direct quote of Isaiah 40:3 in which the voice of him that cries in the wilderness(John the Baptist)prepares the way of The Lord(YHWH) and makes straight in the desert a highway for OUR God, Jesus Christ.
Isa 40:3 does not say that...Our "God" at the end of the verse is "le·lo·hei·nu" from Elohim.
Moses was MADE a god(NOT God) to Pharaoh ONLY.
The word is Elohim... Moses was called Elohim just as Jesus...
Sorry be he does NOT qualify as THE Mighty God. ONLY Jesus does.
The Hebrew says mighty El..look it up yourself.
Many men, many beings.
ONE God, ONE Being.
one man one being, one God one being.
What you post is irrelevant, since it has NO bearing on the Divinity of Christ.
No scripture says Jesus is YHWH God...What you post is rubbish and not in the scripture...You don't know the difference between Elohim and YHWH

Giant STRAWMAN.
Those are the facts of the matter... God is the father of Jesus , duh... If Jesus is God and God is the father of Jesus it follows that Jesus is the father of Jesus. You are saying Jesus is his own father. So saying giant strawman is not a valid argument.

Well if God became a man (Jesus), not a God Man. Then Jesus is a man, not God as you claim neither a God Man as you had claimed in other posts..

Where is the scripture saying that? You can't just make up things willy nilly. If God becomes a man then he is no longer God but a man. If he is both God and man then he is a God Man. You Just said he is not a God man.

Isa 40:3 does not say that...Our "God" at the end of the verse is "le·lo·hei·nu" from Elohim.

The word is Elohim... Moses was called Elohim just as Jesus...

The Hebrew says mighty El..look it up yourself.

one man one being, one God one being.

No scripture says Jesus is YHWH God...What you post is rubbish and not in the scripture...You don't know the difference between Elohim and YHWH
Since God DID become a Man, then Jesus Christ IS THE God-Man.
God is ALWAYS God, even if He becomes a man, which He did.
In my Bible "a highway for our God" is found and it means our God.
Moses was MADE a god to Pharaoh ONLY and only temporarily.
Jesus IS God(NOT a god)and was NEVER made God or a god.
IOW The Mighty God.
ONE God, ONE Being in Three Persons.
Elohim means God, YHWH means The Lord, whom Jesus IS. Romans 10:13 referring to YHWH of Joel 2:32.

Those are the facts of the matter... God is the father of Jesus , duh... If Jesus is God and God is the father of Jesus it follows that Jesus is the father of Jesus. You are saying Jesus is his own father. So saying giant strawman is not a valid argument.
It IS a valid argument because it IS a strawman.

Since God DID become a Man, then Jesus Christ IS THE God-Man.
You said God did not become a God Man in post #1084
God is ALWAYS God, even if He becomes a man, which He did.
If God is always God then God cannot become a man. It appears you don't know what always mean.
In my Bible "a highway for our God" is found and it means our God.
Your bible was translated from Hebrew and Greek. The Hebrew text says Elohim
Moses was MADE a god to Pharaoh ONLY and only temporarily.
Show us where your bible says that.
Jesus IS God(NOT a god)and was NEVER made God or a god.
You are funny, now you are saying your God Jesus is not a God.
IOW The Mighty God.
Show that in the Hebrew text..
ONE God, ONE Being in Three Persons.
Show where that is written in your bible.
Elohim means God, YHWH means The Lord, whom Jesus IS. Romans 10:13 referring to YHWH of Joel 2:32.
Elohim is a title ...YHWH is a name. Know the difference. Jesus is an Elohim, YHWH is an Elohim, Moses was an Elohim, God calls us Elohim Ps 82:6...

It IS a valid argument because it IS a strawman.
What exactly is your argument? Saying your argument is a valid argument because it is a strawman is an indictment against you... . Why do you keep making yourself look silly on the forum...First, it was your God is not a God, now it is your argument is valid because it is a strawman.

You said God did not become a God Man in post #1084

If God is always God then God cannot become a man. It appears you don't know what always mean.

Your bible was translated from Hebrew and Greek. The Hebrew text says Elohim

Show us where your bible says that.

You are funny, now you are saying your God Jesus is not a God.

Show that in the Hebrew text..

Show where that is written in your bible.

Elohim is a title ...YHWH is a name. Know the difference. Jesus is an Elohim, YHWH is an Elohim, Moses was an Elohim, God calls us Elohim Ps 82:6...
God was ALREADY God, thus had NO need to become A God Man. He became a MAN.
God can do whatever He wishes and that includes becoming a Man, which He DID.
The English text says God.
I said Jesus was NEVER MADE God. He has ALWAYS been God. Quote me correctly Mr. Birth.
Jesus is God, YHWH is God, Moses was NOT, we are NOT.
ONE God in THREE Persons, REVEALED in my Bible.
You failed to deal with Romans 10:13 wherein Jesus is referred to as YHWH of Joel 2:32.

What exactly is your argument? Saying your argument is a valid argument because it is a strawman is an indictment against you... . Why do you keep making yourself look silly on the forum...First, it was your God is not a God, now it is your argument is valid because it is a strawman.
God is God, NOT a God.

God was ALREADY God, thus had NO need to become A God Man. He became a MAN.
Therefore God cannot be 100% God and 100% man at the same time... If God became a man then he became mortal and died. Your God died sir.
God can do whatever He wishes and that includes becoming a Man, which He DID.
God cannot die neither can he die or become a man and die.
The English text says God.
So? The original text is Hebrew...it says Elohim
I said Jesus was NEVER MADE God.
this is what you said....Jesus IS God(NOT a god)and was NEVER made God or a god.
He has ALWAYS been God. Quote me correctly Mr. Birth.
Here are your words ...Jesus IS God(NOT a god)and was NEVER made God or a god.
Jesus is God, YHWH is God, Moses was NOT, we are NOT.
We are all Elohim...
ONE God in THREE Persons, REVEALED in my Bible.
but not written in your bible...we must believe what is written ...
You failed to deal with Romans 10:13 wherein Jesus is referred to as YHWH of Joel 2:32.
You fail to understand what Paul is saying...
8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

If you believe God raised Jesus from the dead then you cannot believe Jesus is God...
Jesus called on God when he was faced with death...We call on Jesus because he is the mediator between God and men.

You keep proving that Jesus is not God...Do you believe in your heart, God raised Jesus from the dead? According to Romans 10:9? If you do then you cannot believe Jesus is God.

Therefore God cannot be 100% God and 100% man at the same time... If God became a man then he became mortal and died. Your God died sir.

God cannot die neither can he die or become a man and die.

So? The original text is Hebrew...it says Elohim

this is what you said....Jesus IS God(NOT a god)and was NEVER made God or a god.

Here are your words ...Jesus IS God(NOT a god)and was NEVER made God or a god.

We are all Elohim...

but not written in your bible...we must believe what is written ...

You fail to understand what Paul is saying...
8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

If you believe God raised Jesus from the dead then you cannot believe Jesus is God...
Jesus called on God when he was faced with death...We call on Jesus because he is the mediator between God and men.

You keep proving that Jesus is not God...Do you believe in your heart, God raised Jesus from the dead? According to Romans 10:9? If you do then you cannot believe Jesus is God.
Strawman. Did NOT say God is God and Man. Jesus Christ is God and Man, i. e. The God-Man.
Yep, God The Father, Son, Holy Spirit raised Jesus from the dead.
We are all gods???From where did you derive this falsehood???
Indeed, whosoever shall call upon The name of The Lord(YHWH)shall be saved.
IOW whosoever calls on the name of The Lord(YHWH)Jesus Christ shall be saved.
Romans 10:13 a direct quote of Joel 2:32.
Refuting you is like taking candy from a baby.

Strawman. Did NOT say God is God and Man.
OK God is God alone. there Jesus is not God.
Jesus Christ is God and Man, i. e. The God-Man.
So now you have a God and a God-Man
Yep, God The Father, Son, Holy Spirit raised Jesus from the dead.
Where does the scripture say that?
We are all gods???From where did you derive this falsehood???
The scripture says so even Jesus confirmed it...Jn 10
34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;
36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?
Indeed, whosoever shall call upon The name of The Lord(YHWH)shall be saved.
Yep and Jesus called upon YHWH when he was dying....
Matthew 27:46
And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?
IOW whosoever calls on the name of The Lord(YHWH)Jesus Christ shall be saved.
Now you are adding to the scripture...
Romans 10:13 a direct quote of Joel 2:32.
but it does not say Jesus is YHWH
Refuting you is like taking candy from a baby.
You refuted nothing...You didn't even know Jesus called us gods.

OK God is God alone. there Jesus is not God.

So now you have a God and a God-Man

Where does the scripture say that?

The scripture says so even Jesus confirmed it...Jn 10
34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;
36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

Yep and Jesus called upon YHWH when he was dying....
Matthew 27:46
And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

Now you are adding to the scripture...

but it does not say Jesus is YHWH

You refuted nothing...You didn't even know Jesus called us gods.
where does the bible say:

God is one person ?

hope this helps !!!

where does the bible say:

God is one person ?

hope this helps !!!
Where in the Bible does it ever say that God is three persons Civic?

For you seem not to mind much that there is no specific teaching to verify your trinity but here you are in your hypocrisy still demanding a Bible verse to prove God is one person.

The fact is, it shouldn't have to be spelled out for you Civic, for it is definitely and clearly implied all through the Bible and even by Jesus himself when Speaking of God as only the Father alone and also teaching Israel to pray saying, when you pray, you should pray like this "Our Father who is in Heaven hallowed be your name".

Very clearly he is speaking of only one single person here and instructs us how to pray to him as God.

Then you also have John 17:3 to deal with where Jesus also very clearly pinned the Father alone as The True God saying "This is eternal life, that they might know you (Father), The Only True God.

Furthermore and in the same verse 3, he makes an even clearer distinction between himself and The Father as The Only True God saying, "and Jesus the Christ whom you (The Only True God and Father) has sent".

Then you also have Jesus' total agreement with Deuteronomy 6:4 to deal with as well Civic.

Remember also, God himself called his own servants by his title of "elohim" but he never called any of them by his actual name Yahweh and never did any of Jesus' disciples ever called Jesus by the name of Yahweh either and this is your real dilemma.

Back