The Bodily Resurrection & Ascension of Jesus

You are wrong and making up stories...You cannot show your claims in the scripture. All you do is make assumptions. Man is not 3hree in one. The scripture does not say man is three in one.
Do discern this; what God requires man to do, will He not do so also?

Deuteronomy 17:6 At the mouth of two witnesses, or three witnesses, shall he that is worthy of death be put to death; but at the mouth of one witness he shall not be put to death.

Deuteronomy 19:15 One witness shall not rise up against a man for any iniquity, or for any sin, in any sin that he sinneth: at the mouth of two witnesses, or at the mouth of three witnesses, shall the matter be established.

So how can the One Person God establish a word in creation or even when God judged the people at the tower of Babel without being a hypocrite by His words? Because there are 3 Witnesses within the One God. That is why in the Word of God made the request from the Father to create man in "our image and after our likeness" so that when the Father agreed, the 3 Witnesses within the One God performed the act of creation by the Word of God. Same happened when the Word of God made a request to go down and scatter the people from the tower of Babel as the request was in the plural, "Let us .." but God as the Triune God, did it in the singular.

That is why when the Father bore witness of His Son, the witness of the holy Spirit had to join in also for the Father's verbal witness of His Son to be true as it is written.

John 8:17 It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true.

Matthew 3:15 And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer it to be so now: for thus it becometh us to fulfil all righteousness. Then he suffered him. 16 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him: 17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

What was Jesus talking about in verse 15 to fulfill all righteousness? A prophesy about the Lord God & His Spirit sending the Lord God Our Redeemer.

Isaiah 48:16 Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord God, and his Spirit, hath sent me. 17 Thus saith the Lord, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the Lord thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.

John 14:1Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me...

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.....

23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Thee is a plurality within the One God for how God judges any one, indeed, the Father judges no one but renders all judgment unto the Son for Him to judge as God by the Father's will on how they honor the Father by only honoring the Son; not the Holy Spirit, not Mary, not anyone else..

John 5:.22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son: 23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

So the 3 Witnesses within the One God do as the Father's will by the Word of God in agreement with the other 2 Witnesses by the Son..

A memorial is not the kingdom. His spirit dwells within those who have received his spirit. Perhaps "in the twinkling of an eye" they have made their way into the kingdom.
Albeit still waiting for the redemption of our bodies for at the rapture event when we will never die.
True, but it is only in, with, and through his self sacrificial spirit that anyone can sacrifice their life for Christ, and bear fruit for the kingdom.
If you are referring to Luke 14:25-35, do read Luke 14:15-24 because I believe Luke 14:25-35 is expounding on what Jesus has said in Luke 14:15-24, meaning the cost of discipleship is not about giving up your lives and everything and your loved ones while you are down here, but being ready to leave everything when the Bridegroom comes.
Those who walk after the flesh can only sin, and there is no sin in Christ.
Yet the apostle John had to address professing believers that were believing that when they sin, it is no longer sin in the Book of 1 John. 1 John 2:1-2 has John emphasizing that we sin not, but of we do, we have an Advocate, but we are to walk in the light as He did in fellowship with the Father & the Son for there was no darkness in Him at all per 1 John 1:3-10, but to say we can neve sin is to overlook how walking in the light cleanses us from all sin also and not just by asking for forgiveness when we do sin.

There is a race to be run by faith in looking to the author & finisher of our faith to help us lay aside every weight & sin daily which proves that while we are in this fallible flesh, because we are always Spirit filled since salvation, we have Jesus Christ at that throne of grace to help us abide in Him and His words in following Him as His disciples each and every day.

So if any believer out there have trouble with habitual sin reading this, do not give up on Jesus; lean on Him to lead you away from temptations, get rid of the provisions for the flesh and make no more provisions for the flesh, cast down wicked imaginations and trust Him to help you think on good things daily and you may see Him as your Good Shepherd & friend in helping you to follow Him each & every day. If you do sin, confess that sin, and ask Him for help not to do it again. Don't make any promises or commitments; jst believe Him to do His work in you.

2 Timothy 4:18 And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

False. Sin has a way of distracting us. Christ is life itself.
The cares of this life can become a snare for why saved believers will not want to go when their hearts are on their treasures on earth.

Luke 21:33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away. 34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares. 35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. 36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

This also goes back to Luke 14:15-35 about the cost of discipleship is to be ready & willing to leave everything & every one down here when the Bridegroom comes and Jesus warned believers of that snare because many will be snared by the cares of this life. I am hoping in Him that I will not be snared by anything in this life to leave everything & everyone in His care behind to go Home to be with the Lord in Heaven.
It isn't a better life with God. There is no life without God. Those who forget their future hope in Christ, aren't in Christ to begin with. Paul says they never were. Those who follow after Adam hide from God which makes it much easier to forget about God. Those who are in Christ do only what they see the father doing. You cannot forget God when your eyes are on him constantly. It is only those who walk after the Spirit.
Well, we have life with God now but while in this fallible flesh and this fallen world, obviously, we are going to a better life with God at the rapture and everything will be a new heaven and a new earth after the great tribulation for the thousand year reign of Christ on earth. After the devil, hell, and death and all wicked people not found written in the Book f Life are cast into the lake of fire, the Jesus gives the kingdom back to the Father and I do not know what will happen after that other than we will never be separated from God by sin nor death ever again. It is then that I believe we can never sin once we are free of this vile body of death wherein all the goodness of God is in us that shall never end. Amen.

Albeit still waiting for the redemption of our bodies for at the rapture event when we will never die.
Again, this is only a way of speaking. There will be no redemption of anyone's physical body due to the fact that "the flesh counts for nothing", and the gospel narratives themselves indicate that the risen Christ is not a physical body, but a spiritual presence, e.g. "where two or three are gathered in my name, I will be there in the midst"; "what you do to the least of my brethren you do to me": "not me, but Christ in me". It is not the physical body that produces fruit, but the spirit dwelling within.

Your body dies, but if you believe you are the body that sins, then you will die in those sins. Paul points out that there is nothing that can separate one from Christ, but if one already views themselves as separated, well then they haven't gotten to the starting line yet. After Adam's fall, he saw himself as separated, evidently you still do as well.

Anyone who thinks that they can still continue to sin while Christ remains within them isn't paying attention. Moreover, try this little experiment sometime. The next time you're driving down the freeway, and a highway patrol or state trooper gets into your rear view mirror, consider how difficult it is for you to speed up, or change lanes without using your turn signal, etc. This is a great way to get honest with oneself, and see that unless or until one becomes aware of the presence of Christ within them, they will most assuredly continue to sin for the rest of their lives. That's the Old Covenant. Those who get that new heart, can't sin. The new creation isn't created with that ability.
Yet the apostle John had to address professing believers that were believing that when they sin, it is no longer sin in the Book of 1 John. 1 John 2:1-2 has John emphasizing that we sin not, but of we do, we have an Advocate, but we are to walk in the light as He did in fellowship with the Father & the Son for there was no darkness in Him at all per 1 John 1:3-10, but to say we can neve sin is to overlook how walking in the light cleanses us from all sin also and not just by asking for forgiveness when we do sin.
Yes, John is contrasting the two ways of living, i.e. continuing to rely upon Christ's sacrifice to cover the sins of those who are still under the Old Covenant, versus those who are a new creation in Christ. You appear to be conflating the two. There is no New Covenant in your theory because if it's no better than the Old, then it is the new in name only.
Well, we have life with God now but while in this fallible flesh and this fallen world, obviously, we are going to a better life with God at the rapture and everything will be a new heaven and a new earth after the great tribulation for the thousand year reign of Christ on earth.
And yet Christ pointed out that people were making their way into the kingdom over 2000 years ago. When John asked, he pointed out that the blind see, the deaf hear, and the dumb speak. They didn't have to wait, but evidently, you're not seeking quite a much as they were. They weren't messing around and waiting for an engraved invitation. You don't get your wedding clothes clean by continuing to sin.

Do discern this; what God requires man to do, will He not do so also?
No , because God is not a man.
Deuteronomy 17:6 At the mouth of two witnesses, or three witnesses, shall he that is worthy of death be put to death; but at the mouth of one witness he shall not be put to death.
That is the standard God puts for men because men cannot be trusted.
Deuteronomy 19:15 One witness shall not rise up against a man for any iniquity, or for any sin, in any sin that he sinneth: at the mouth of two witnesses, or at the mouth of three witnesses, shall the matter be established.
Yes, that is because men lie, you need to have witnesses to verify your claim.
So how can the One Person God establish a word in creation or even when God judged the people at the tower of Babel without being a hypocrite by His words?
God is a Spirit, not a person. God does not need a witness to verify anything. God cannot lie. Only liars need witnesses to verify their claims
Because there are 3 Witnesses within the One God.
that is rubbish where is that written in the scripture?
That is why in the Word of God made the request from the Father to create man in "our image and after our likeness" so that when the Father agreed, the 3 Witnesses within the One God performed the act of creation by the Word of God.
More fabrication...there is no scripture saying the word of God requested from the father to create man.
Same happened when the Word of God made a request to go down and scatter the people from the tower of Babel as the request was in the plural, "Let us .." but God as the Triune God, did it in the singular.
That is a fabrication, There is no mention of the word of God requesting anything. Neither is there any mention of a Triune God doing anything
That is why when the Father bore witness of His Son, the witness of the holy Spirit had to join in also for the Father's verbal witness of His Son to be true as it is written.
More rubbish...the Father himself bore witness by saying, this is my beloved son...no witness verified anything? Please show the scripture that says the HSjoined in as a withess.
John 8:17 It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true.
That does not apply to God. You are using the principle God gave to men for them to be righteous and applying it to God.
Matthew 3:15 And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer it to be so now: for thus it becometh us to fulfil all righteousness. Then he suffered him. 16 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him: 17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

What was Jesus talking about in verse 15 to fulfill all righteousness? A prophesy about the Lord God & His Spirit sending the Lord God Our Redeemer.

Isaiah 48:16 Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord God, and his Spirit, hath sent me. 17 Thus saith the Lord, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the Lord thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.

John 14:1Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me...

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.....

23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Thee is a plurality within the One God for how God judges any one, indeed, the Father judges no one but renders all judgment unto the Son for Him to judge as God by the Father's will on how they honor the Father by only honoring the Son; not the Holy Spirit, not Mary, not anyone else..

John 5:.22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son: 23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

So the 3 Witnesses within the One God do as the Father's will by the Word of God in agreement with the other 2 Witnesses by the Son..

Again, this is only a way of speaking. There will be no redemption of anyone's physical body due to the fact that "the flesh counts for nothing", and the gospel narratives themselves indicate that the risen Christ is not a physical body, but a spiritual presence, e.g. "where two or three are gathered in my name, I will be there in the midst"; "what you do to the least of my brethren you do to me": "not me, but Christ in me". It is not the physical body that produces fruit, but the spirit dwelling within.

Your body dies, but if you believe you are the body that sins, then you will die in those sins. Paul points out that there is nothing that can separate one from Christ, but if one already views themselves as separated, well then they haven't gotten to the starting line yet. After Adam's fall, he saw himself as separated, evidently you still do as well.
Explain why Paul said that he can become a castaway.

1 Corinthians 9:24 Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain. 25 And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible. 26 I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air: 27 But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

Explain why the Father would bother to chasten those who did not strive against sin if we could never sin.

Hebrews 12:1Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, 2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God. 3 For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds. 4 Ye have not yet resisted unto blood, striving against sin. 5 And ye have forgotten the exhortation which speaketh unto you as unto children, My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him: 6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth. 7 If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not? 8 But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons. 9 Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live? 10 For they verily for a few days chastened us after their own pleasure; but he for our profit, that we might be partakers of his holiness. 11 Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby.

I believe this also applies to why saved believers are left behind for not abiding in Him when the Bridegroom comes.

Revelation 2:18 And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass; 19 I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last to be more than the first. 20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols. 21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not. 22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds. 23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works. 24 But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden.

Not to mention the daily prayer to the Father the Lord taught us to forgive us of our trespasses or our debts; hence our sins.
Anyone who thinks that they can still continue to sin while Christ remains within them isn't paying attention. Moreover, try this little experiment sometime. The next time you're driving down the freeway, and a highway patrol or state trooper gets into your rear view mirror, consider how difficult it is for you to speed up, or change lanes without using your turn signal, etc. This is a great way to get honest with oneself, and see that unless or until one becomes aware of the presence of Christ within them, they will most assuredly continue to sin for the rest of their lives. That's the Old Covenant. Those who get that new heart, can't sin. The new creation isn't created with that ability.
Well, there are believers who are foolish that do not know any better that are sowing to the flesh and then there are fiery trials that believers finds himself going to Jesus in prayer for help.
Yes, John is contrasting the two ways of living, i.e. continuing to rely upon Christ's sacrifice to cover the sins of those who are still under the Old Covenant, versus those who are a new creation in Christ. You appear to be conflating the two. There is no New Covenant in your theory because if it's no better than the Old, then it is the new in name only.
No. John is addressing believers who thinks sin is no longer sin when they do it for why he points out that they are sinning and need Jesus Christ to forgive them of their sins and for His help to no longer walk in then or in darkness.
And yet Christ pointed out that people were making their way into the kingdom over 2000 years ago. When John asked, he pointed out that the blind see, the deaf hear, and the dumb speak. They didn't have to wait, but evidently, you're not seeking quite a much as they were. They weren't messing around and waiting for an engraved invitation. You don't get your wedding clothes clean by continuing to sin.
I agree if a believer was intentionally using Jesus Christ as hell insurance to continue to live in sin willfully. They run the risk of being left behind, disqualified from being partakers of the firstfruits of the resurrection at the rapture event and not just reaping corruptions & being overcome.

Galatians 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. 8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. 9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. 10 As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.

2 Peter 2:18 For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error. 19 While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage. 20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning. 21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them. 22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

So what you build on that foundation depends on how we are being received by Him as a vessel unto honor to attend the Marriage Supper in Heaven or disqualified in being damned as vessels unto dishonor to die left behind, to be with the Lord in spirit, awaiting their resurrection after the great tribulation.

No , because God is not a man.

That is the standard God puts for men because men cannot be trusted.

Yes, that is because men lie, you need to have witnesses to verify your claim.

God is a Spirit, not a person. God does not need a witness to verify anything. God cannot lie. Only liars need witnesses to verify their claims
God is a Spirit is Jesus answering the Samaritan woman's woman question about where to worship God at, but Jesus was telling her everything was changing now that He was there as God is omnipresence meaning no longer confined to a building or place.

As it is, man was created in His image and after His likeness.
that is rubbish where is that written in the scripture?

More fabrication...there is no scripture saying the word of God requested from the father to create man.
Genesis 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. 27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

See how God judges the people at the tower of babel.

Genesis 11:5 And the Lord came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded. 6 And the Lord said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do. 7 Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech. 8 So the Lord scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city. 9 Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the Lord did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the Lord scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.
That is a fabrication, There is no mention of the word of God requesting anything. Neither is there any mention of a Triune God doing anything
The request was .. "Let us..." as in making a request and yet when doing the request only the Lord did it as the Word of God but as the Triune God.
More rubbish...the Father himself bore witness by saying, this is my beloved son...no witness verified anything? Please show the scripture that says the HSjoined in as a withess.

That does not apply to God. You are using the principle God gave to men for them to be righteous and applying it to God.
John 8:17 It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true. <---- That is why the witness of the Holy Spirit was added to make the Father's testimony from Heaven true about His Son being God as well.

John 5:31 If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true. <------- Jesus said that. So how can God bear witness or establish a word in creation unless there were at leats 2 Witnesses, but we have in His words 3 Witnesses within the One God.

John 7:18 He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh his glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him. < --------- This is what it means to be a true witness, to testify of another in seeking the glory of the other.

I see that you have not provided any scripture to your point of view nor any scripture to prove fabrication.

WRONG again as I posted the scriptures that refute your & Gary's Twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) - That Jesus Christ is not God! Case closed because All things were created through & By Him as per John 1:1 & Coll.1:16! If He were created ( as both you & Gary WRONGFULLY think ) then John 1:1 and Col.1:16 would NOT have said ALL Things, it would have said He was created FIRST and then all the rest of creation was through & By Him! You two remain 100% rebuked concerning John 1:1-14 & Col.1:16! as per GOD's say so in 2 Tim.3:16!
Amen

1 Corinthians 9:24 Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain. 25 And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible. 26 I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air: 27 But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

Explain why the Father would bother to chasten those who did not strive against sin if we could never sin.

Hebrews 12:1Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, 2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God. 3 For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds. 4 Ye have not yet resisted unto blood, striving against sin. 5 And ye have forgotten the exhortation which speaketh unto you as unto children, My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him: 6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth. 7 If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not? 8 But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons. 9 Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live? 10 For they verily for a few days chastened us after their own pleasure; but he for our profit, that we might be partakers of his holiness. 11 Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby.

I believe this also applies to why saved believers are left behind for not abiding in Him when the Bridegroom comes.

Revelation 2:18 And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass; 19 I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last to be more than the first. 20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols. 21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not. 22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds. 23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works. 24 But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden.

Not to mention the daily prayer to the Father the Lord taught us to forgive us of our trespasses or our debts; hence our sins.

Well, there are believers who are foolish that do not know any better that are sowing to the flesh and then there are fiery trials that believers finds himself going to Jesus in prayer for help.

No. John is addressing believers who thinks sin is no longer sin when they do it for why he points out that they are sinning and need Jesus Christ to forgive them of their sins and for His help to no longer walk in then or in darkness.

I agree if a believer was intentionally using Jesus Christ as hell insurance to continue to live in sin willfully. They run the risk of being left behind, disqualified from being partakers of the firstfruits of the resurrection at the rapture event and not just reaping corruptions & being overcome.

Galatians 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. 8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. 9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. 10 As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.

2 Peter 2:18 For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error. 19 While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage. 20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning. 21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them. 22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

So what you build on that foundation depends on how we are being received by Him as a vessel unto honor to attend the Marriage Supper in Heaven or disqualified in being damned as vessels unto dishonor to die left behind, to be with the Lord in spirit, awaiting their resurrection after the great tribulation.
Yes he believes in the same false christ as the JW's a spirit creature without a body. Its an oxymoron by definition. Resurrection means body as in physical flesh. Even Job knew that and he is one of the earliest writings we have. Belief in the bodily Resurrection is one of the oldest biblical doctrines there is brother.

Job 19:26
And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:

Please explain why you're asking for this explanation.
Again, you're conflating the two testaments. God chastens those who are still under the first testament because that's the way the first testament functions. That's not the case with the second. Christ mediates sin under the first testament. He mediates righteousness under the second.
I believe this also applies
Your beliefs are not evidence or proof.
All quite in line with what I've presented so far.
I'm having trouble interpreting what you're trying to say here. The sentence structure is bewildering. The rest of your post is beyond the scope of my argument.

God is a Spirit is Jesus answering the Samaritan woman's woman question about where to worship God at, but Jesus was telling her everything was changing now that He was there as God is omnipresence meaning no longer confined to a building or place.
what rubbish are you spewing? Jesus never said those things.
As it is, man was created in His image and after His likeness.

Genesis 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. 27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

See how God judges the people at the tower of babel.

Genesis 11:5 And the Lord came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded. 6 And the Lord said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do. 7 Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech. 8 So the Lord scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city. 9 Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the Lord did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the Lord scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.
God is judging men because of their evil deeds. You are actually raping the scripture...Putting things into where they don't belong. This has nothing to do with three Gods or God making requests to other Gods
The request was .. "Let us..." as in making a request and yet when doing the request only the Lord did it as the Word of God but as the Triune God.
Let us is not a request...plus there is no indication as to who God is speaking to. You are making assumptions.
John 8:17 It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true. <---- That is why the witness of the Holy Spirit was added to make the Father's testimony from Heaven true about His Son being God as well.
God is not a man...the law was given to men, not to God...
John 5:31 If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.
because Jesus was a man...and Jesus had a witness who was also a man...
32 There is another that beareth witness of me; and I know that the witness which he witnesseth of me is true.
33 Ye sent unto John, and he bare witness unto the truth.
<------- Jesus said that. So how can God bear witness or establish a word in creation unless there were at leats 2 Witnesses, but we have in His words 3 Witnesses within the One God.
You are taking the scripture out of context to make your doctrine...You should read the whole passage in context....there is nothing in the text about three witnesses...
John 7:18 He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh his glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him. < --------- This is what it means to be a true witness, to testify of another in seeking the glory of the other.
no mention about witness...that is about seeking glory...
I see that you have not provided any scripture to your point of view nor any scripture to prove fabrication.
You have not provided any scripture about a trinity or three Gods but you keep making the claim, therefore you are fabricating...You are also putting God under the law that he gave to man by assuming he must have witnesses to verify his words.

Actually God sent Jesus the man to show you the way to have from God yourself as the example He sent for you to follow. You just refuse to pick up that cross and follow him is all.

BTW -- And you never did answer, what if God really did send Jesus to show you the way to Him? You cant answer because it pouts you under conviction of you do.

Jesus was very clear that to live His way, His truth, and His life and no one, NO ONE comes to the Father but His way just as Jesus was very very clear in stating. Your rejection of his way is why you cant answer that very simple question.
WRONG again Gary! You can only get to the Father THROUGH His Son Jesus Christ ( not just His Way, but Himself as He clearly stated Gary )! Case closed on your Twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) that the real Jesus Christ is not both God and man as John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:8 proves He is! Thus Gary will NEVER get to the Father by doing the way of his False Christ who is just man and not God also! Gary remains 100% rebuked as per 2 Tim.3:16!

You are wrong and making up stories...You cannot show your claims in the scripture. All you do is make assumptions. Man is not 3hree in one. The scripture does not say man is three in one.
See that readers?!!!! Newbirth says ( Man's word ) that I am WRONG to call our body, soul, & spirit " human "! Thus Newbirth must think they are nonhuman like a nonhuman body! Maybe Newbirth has dogs body if it's not a human body, but who knows what body Newbirth has if it is not a human body! So Newbirth - Tell us if your body is human or not! Inquiring minds can't wait to see if you're human or not! Case closed on your nonsense that I interpreted 1 Thess.5:23 wrong when I correctly stated that our make up ( body, soul, & spirit ) are in FACT human or else we are not human! You remain 100% rebuked as per 2 Tim.3:16! My body is human and my soul is human and my spirit is human! The TRINITIES Father is God, His Son is God and His Holy Spirit is God! Yes that is the one GOD of the Bible and we are all just one human made in His Triune Image!

See that readers?!!!! Newbirth says ( Man's word ) that I am WRONG to call our body, soul, & spirit " human "! Thus Newbirth must think they are nonhuman like a nonhuman body! Maybe Newbirth has dogs body if it's not a human body, but who knows what body Newbirth has if it is not a human body! So Newbirth - Tell us if your body is human or not! Inquiring minds can't wait to see if you're human or not! Case closed on your nonsense that I interpreted 1 Thess.5:23 wrong when I correctly stated that our make up ( body, soul, & spirit ) are in FACT human or else we are not human! You remain 100% rebuked as per 2 Tim.3:16! My body is human and my soul is human and my spirit is human! The TRINITIES Father is God, His Son is God and His Holy Spirit is God! Yes that is the one GOD of the Bible and we are all just one human made in His Triune Image!

A human is not made up of three parts. A soul is the phenomenon of living dust which dust is made alive by spirit which is not you, the dust, but something which makes, you the dust, a living soul.

It's all there plainly stated in your Bible.

But as it is, you prefer your imaginations.

A human is not made up of three parts. A soul is the phenomenon of living dust which dust is made alive by spirit which is not you, the dust, but something which makes, you the dust, a living soul.

It's all there plainly stated in your Bible.

But as it is, you prefer your imaginations.
What a bunch of crap! God made humans that consist of a body, soul, & spirit as per 1 Thess.5:23! So yes indeed a human ( body, soul & spirit - Yes 3 and not one , just like the one GOD is Triune - FSHS as mentioned in Matt.28:19 and each called God in John 1:1, Acts 5:3-4 & Heb.1:8 )! If not then you must have a nonhuman body, soul, & spirit! You remain 100% rebuked as per 2 Tim.3:16! Case closed!

See that readers?!!!! Newbirth says ( Man's word ) that I am WRONG to call our body, soul, & spirit " human "!
The scripture does not say we are human...does it ? God made man. If you want to play word games God did not make "humans" he made "man". Scientists made humans from evolution. Our body is flesh, soul, and spirit are interchangeable words referring to something immaterial.
Thus Newbirth must think they are nonhuman like a nonhuman body!
Now you are a mind reader.
Maybe Newbirth has dogs body if it's not a human body, but who knows what body Newbirth has if it is not a human body!
I have a man's body...God created man. You have a human body that evolved from apes...
So Newbirth - Tell us if your body is human or not!
There is nothing in the scripture that says God made "humans"
Inquiring minds can't wait to see if you're human or not!
I am a man, God made man...You are a human, according to scientists humans evolved from apes.
Case closed on your nonsense that I interpreted 1 Thess.5:23 wrong when I correctly stated that our make up ( body, soul, & spirit ) are in FACT human or else we are not human!
We are men if we believe God...if you believe scientists you are a human that evolved from apes.
You remain 100% rebuked as per 2 Tim.3:16!
You rebuked yourself Rod.ney, you are a result of evolution.
My body is human and my soul is human and my spirit is human!
Yes, you evolved from apes...
The TRINITIES Father is God, His Son is God and His Holy Spirit is God!
That is not written in the scripture. That is a human construct. Humans who evolved from apes do not have the capacity to understand scripture.
Yes that is the one GOD of the Bible and we are all just one human made in His Triune Image!
No you are not. God did not make humans , he made man. Humans evolved from apes...

What a bunch of crap! God made humans that consist of a body, soul, & spirit as per 1 Thess.5:23!
No, he didn't at least the scripture does not say God made humans...It says God made man from the dust of the earth. God breathe in the man and he became a living soul...So actually we are living souls... No mention of God creating humans. Humans are a construct of scientists who believe that humans evolved from apes.
So yes indeed a human ( body, soul & spirit - Yes 3 and not one , just like the one GOD is Triune - FSHS as mentioned in Matt.28:19 and each called God in John 1:1, Acts 5:3-4 & Heb.1:8 )! If not then you must have a nonhuman body, soul, & spirit! You remain 100% rebuked as per 2 Tim.3:16! Case closed!
So no, you want to play word games deal with it. There is no mention of a triune God in the scripture, that is a catholic construct. I suppose I do have a non-human body...humans evolved from apes I did not. Case closed.

What a bunch of crap! God made humans that consist of a body, soul, & spirit as per 1 Thess.5:23! So yes indeed a human ( body, soul & spirit - Yes 3 and not one , just like the one GOD is Triune - FSHS as mentioned in Matt.28:19 and each called God in John 1:1, Acts 5:3-4 & Heb.1:8 )! If not then you must have a nonhuman body, soul, & spirit! You remain 100% rebuked as per 2 Tim.3:16! Case closed!
It is a bunch of crap for you who does not have from God that what Jesus had from Him to know Him yourself as He demands of you. And where you reject to have the same mind be in you who was in Jesus. He in you and you in Him as one, John 17. You just dont listen to Jesus is all and reject everything about him in his way to the Father.

WRONG again Gary! You can only get to the Father THROUGH His Son Jesus Christ ( not just His Way, but Himself as He clearly stated Gary )! Case closed on your Twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) that the real Jesus Christ is not both God and man as John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:8 proves He is! Thus Gary will NEVER get to the Father by doing the way of his False Christ who is just man and not God also! Gary remains 100% rebuked as per 2 Tim.3:16!
Oh No' you only can get to the Father by being His son. You cant get to Him through someone else LOL, only God Himself can give you His same mind, and Jesus cannot give you that at all.

If you dare to follow Jesus you would see that he said that in that day ye shall ask me noting but go to the Father for yourself and He will give it you. You are trying to get to God through your own religious beliefs that is so far from the way of God that you never will know Him in your current state of religion.

Rodney what if God really did send Jesus to lead you the way to Him? Obviously you do not believe God sent Jesus to teach you His ways.

No, sorry but that is just a mess.

Then the Lord God formed man of dust from the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
Genesis 2:7

Man is dust. When God breathed into this dust, the dust became a living soul. Elementary. A soul is not something in addition to dust but what you call the phenomenon of dust which is alive. The dust on my shelf is not a soul but dust which has the spirit of life is a soul.

Genesis 2:7 says so.

Please explain why you're asking for this explanation.
Again, you're conflating the two testaments. God chastens those who are still under the first testament because that's the way the first testament functions. That's not the case with the second. Christ mediates sin under the first testament. He mediates righteousness under the second.
You seem to be implying that if any one still sins, they are under the Old Covenant, right? Yet Paul cites that if he did not keep his body under subjection, he, himself, can become a castaway per 1 Corinthians 9:24-27 ( not inferring loss of salvation, but disqualified from the firstfruits.)
Your beliefs are not evidence or proof.

All quite in line with what I've presented so far.

I'm having trouble interpreting what you're trying to say here. The sentence structure is bewildering. The rest of your post is beyond the scope of my argument.
What are the works of the flesh? They are sins, correct? What is heresy? A sin. So if you believe those who still sins are not saved or not Christians, then shouldn't you be preaching the gospel to them instead? But you are not. You are correcting them or attempting to. Is that not putting the cart before the horse? Or is what you are doing, not consistent with your belief system & showing a lack of perfection yourself?

Now before you go off renting your clothes and weeping and wailing as if you are not perfect yet and not saved, you are still saved, but like Paul said, he has not obtained perfection yet as we all are in that same state for why we run that race by faith in Jesus Christ to help us lay aside every weight & sin "daily" until He comes for us to bring us Home where we shall be perfect then at the redemption of our bodies at the rapture.

Philippians 3:12 Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus. 13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, 14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. 15 Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you. 16 Nevertheless, whereto we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us mind the same thing. 17 Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample. 18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ: 19 Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.) 20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:

Those found not abiding in Him that get left behind, are still saved, but the Lord will remove everything off of that foundation regarding any works that deny Him as He will finish His work in those left behind for they are saved, because that foundation nor that seal of adoption can never be removed. This is the glory of God in salvation for those left behind as there will be vessels unto dishonor in His House, vessels of wood & earth, that shall serve the King of kings on earth, raising up the generations following during the 1000 year reign of Christ on earth.

Back