Why Jews will never accept Jesus

Hi eve. Happy Thanksgiving.

Because God gave his oracles to the Jews, the fact that most Jews have adamantly rejected your gospel message for 2000 years rather discredits Christianity.
No, most Jews have rejected the Gospel message for 2,000 years because their eyes have been temporarily blinded. Romans 11:7-15, Romans 11:25
But those days are coming to an end due to outreaches like Rabbi Jonathan Bernis'.

I am not trying any arguments with you. I am exposing you by what I say for others who know God.

And, your rendition of reasoning is Scriptural fantasy. Grain offerings can not be offered today. For, where's that needed altar and the Levitcal priest to accept and present your offering? Leviticus 2:1 ff.

The other Jews you mentioned were all under God's judgment and punishment.

With David and Nathan, the Lord killed David's infant son for his sin... Later on it says that David went to the house of worship after he stopped fasting and praying for his dying son.

Then David got up from the ground. After he had washed, put on lotions and changed
his clothes,
he went into the house of the Lord and worshiped. Then he went to his
own house, and at his request they served him food, and he ate."
2 Samuel 12:20

God's Word rolls off your back? That's just how the Pharisees treated Jesus.
Standing ovation for you, Gene!!!!
The truth will set people free.
Jehovah bless you! ♡

Welcome back everyone.

Christians are frustrated. Of all the peoples on the earth, they would think that the Jews, to whom God has entrusted the oracles, would accept Jesus as the Messiah. But no. Jewish converts have been ultra few.

" For many are called, but few are chosen.”
Matthew 22:14

Jesus spoke those words to whom? To Jews.

Jesus was not speaking to gentiles...

The Pharisees were present when Jesus leveled with the Jews.

Only a few will be saved out of the Jews, though many will hear the Gospel message.

Last edited:
I will share one here, for the forum.

It was a dream, but I was awake in the dream... and everything was soft glowing melting love.
I was in His lap, but it was His hand, and I was cuddled there with His Spirit, who read to me from a children's
Old Testament, and we cuddled there in Him, His hand being pure Love... a cloud of Love. Was the most vivid
reality... I feel me start to tear up a bit even to remember His love to show me such a thing, of me cuddled to His spirit
and pressed inside His hand hearing His Spirit put His Words into me.
Eve, my daughter also saw Yeshua in a dream.
She was in a park and saw a man sitting on a swing. She went and sat down on the swing beside his and started swinging. After a short time she looked over at him and just understood that it was Yeshua. She asked him many questions and he answered them for her.

Scoffing? No. It makes my heart literally ache when I see people worshiping evil gods, and there is no god so evil as an unjust and unmerciful god. Seriously, Calvinism breaks my heart.
Then I guess you don't "embrace" the "god" who told the Israelites to wipe out every living thing in Canaan, including children and animals; or the "god" that wiped out all but a few with the flood?

What I wrote here.
Eve, I'm not necessarily a Trinitarian. I don't understand the concept no matter how many times people try to explain it. I usually try to avoid discussing it for fear of blaspheming.

I understand..the link I pasted just ago, is how I understand it. I don't have any problem if each being a deity...all that oneness was a Roman thing...but they are, together, one God. It's not an easy topic... medieval esaus messed it up. Soon in heaven we will see. <3

The preview is the op, the way this forum works... but the link goes to what i posted.
I read it, eve. Thank you.

Matthew 26:28
John 17:9

Sorry....Yeshua died for the sheep, not the goats.
Jesus died for the sins of all.

He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world." 1 John 2:2

Man did not choose to be born a sinner. God took upon Himself the responsibility of allowing for Adam to seal our fate. Jesus endured the Cross as to remove anyone saying God was to blame for them being sinners who had no choice.

When it comes down to reality after God's Justice cleared the playing field? No one will be going to Hell for their sins. It will be for one reason only. For rejecting God. To think men go to Hell for their sins cheapens the importance and significance of the importance of knowing God, or rejecting God.

No one's sins will even be mentioned when the unbeliever faces judgment. No sin will be ever mentioned. Instead, the unbeliever will have his works evaluated, and be found to fall short of the righteousness that God requires to share His life with men.

And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened:
and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged
out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works."
Revelation 20:12

Note: No sins are mentioned! As for their sins? Jesus was the one judged and punished as their substitute for their sins while hanging on the Cross. Jesus was forsaken by God while the sins of the world were being poured upon his body! He paid the penalty for sins.

Men will pay for the penalty of their rejection of God.

Jesus died for the sins of all.

He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world." 1 John 2:2

Man did not choose to be born a sinner. God took upon Himself the responsibility of allowing for Adam to seal our fate. Jesus endured the Cross as to remove anyone saying God was to blame for them being sinners who had no choice.

When it comes down to reality after God's Justice cleared the playing field? No one will be going to Hell for their sins. It will be for one reason only. For rejecting God. To think men go to Hell for their sins cheapens the importance and significance of the importance of knowing God, or rejecting God.

No one's sins will even be mentioned when the unbeliever faces judgment. No sin will be ever mentioned. Instead, the unbeliever will have his works evaluated, and be found to fall short of the righteousness that God requires to share His life with men.

And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened:
and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged
out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works."
Revelation 20:12

Note: No sins are mentioned! As for their sins? Jesus was the one judged and punished as their substitute for their sins while hanging on the Cross. Jesus was forsaken by God while the sins of the world were being poured upon his body! He paid the penalty for sins.

Men will pay for the penalty of their rejection of God.
Yeshua shed his blood for "whomsoever will." Those who said yes were predestined.

Yeshua shed his blood for "whomsoever will." Those who said yes were predestined.
Jesus shed his blood for all. So, whoever will is free to be saved.

What denomination has inculcated you? The Word of God plainly says he died for those who believe, and for the whole world.

He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours

but also for the sins of the whole world."

1 John 2:2​

Jesus shed his blood for all. So, whoever will is free to be saved.

What denomination has inculcated you? The Word of God plainly says he died for those who believe, and for the whole world.

but also for the sins of the whole world."

1 John 2:2​
I am instructed by the Word of God.
The inculcation is yours.

You claim to be a Christian....read the red passages.

John 17: “I have revealed Your name to the men whom You gave Me out of the world; they were Yours and You gave them to Me, and they have followed Your word. 7 Now they have come to know that everything which You have given Me is from You; 8 for the words which You gave Me I have given to them; and they received them and truly understood that I came forth from You, and they believed that You sent Me. 9 I ask on their behalf; I do not ask on behalf of the world, but on the behalf of those whom You have given Me, because they are Yours;

I am instructed by the Word of God.
The inculcation is yours.

You claim to be a Christian....read the red passages.

John 17: “I have revealed Your name to the men whom You gave Me out of the world; they were Yours and You gave them to Me, and they have followed Your word. 7 Now they have come to know that everything which You have given Me is from You; 8 for the words which You gave Me I have given to them; and they received them and truly understood that I came forth from You, and they believed that You sent Me. 9 I ask on their behalf; I do not ask on behalf of the world, but on the behalf of those whom You have given Me, because they are Yours;
Notice your own words.... The passage you cited.

Note... He said.. I do not ask on behalf of the world.

Yet? Jesus died for the sins of the whole world! Your own quote draws a distinction between the believer and the world, and 1 John 1:22 also draws a similar distinction.

You see? The "world" will not going to Hell for their sins. For Jesus was the atoning sacrifice for them too! They will go to Hell for their rejection of God. There is a difference..

Take your time. Think what it says through. Dying for the sins of the whole world is just saying the reason they will go to the Lake of Fire will not be for their sins. It will be for the same evil as Lucifer and his angels. For their rejection of the Lord God.

Notice your own words.... The passage you cited.

Note... He said.. I do not ask on behalf of the world.

Yet? Jesus died for the whole world! Your own words draws that distinction, and 1 John 1:22 also draws a similar distinction.

You see? The "world" will not going to Hell for their sins. For Jesus was the atoning sacrifice for them too!

They will go to Hell for their rejection of God. There is a difference..

Take your time. Think what it says through. Its not saying the world is all saved. Its just saying the reason they will go to the Lake of Fire will not be for their sins. It will be for the same evil as Lucifer and his angels. For their rejection of the Lord God.
Your slant.
I will stick with the truth Yeshua spoke.
You're making up the rest.

Whatever.... "Its the Word of God."

:cautious: Don't confuse her with the objective truth.
Don't confuse him with someone who can interpret the Word of God.

1 John 2: 2 My little children, I am writing these things to you so that you may not sin. And if anyone sins, we have an [a]Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous; 2 and He Himself is the [b]propitiation for our sins; and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

Here's the rub.. .
The "world" has to be willing to repent.
Those who are not predestined will not repent.

Don't confuse him with someone who can interpret the Word of God.

1 John 2: 2 My little children, I am writing these things to you so that you may not sin. And if anyone sins, we have an [a]Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous; 2 and He Himself is the [b]propitiation for our sins; and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

Here's the rub.. .
The "world" has to be willing to repent.
Those who are not predestined will not repent.

Does it say that Jesus died for only those who believe?

but also for the sins of the whole world." 1 John 2:2​

Last edited:
Back