What's Going On? Parts 1-3; Mass Vaccination Injuries Caught On Tape

Your opinion. I see a very real difference between being injected with a dead/weakened virus and being injected with programming.

Oh, you do, eh? What do you mean by "programming"?
Do you consider it loving if your "neighbor" discounts your concerns?
No. But as Christians we are to look out for each other, that it isn't always about "me, me, me" and what "I" want.

Now, back to the OP--why should anyone believe the snippets in that video are ALL from athletes supposedly collapsing and/or dying from the covid vaccines? When no context and no evidence are provided, and no details are given? Why should we believe what it says, especially after making such a wildly sensationalistic comment that the vaccines are a "blueprint for global enslavement"? Especially since I did manage to find the names of a few of the athletes in the OP and found that the OP about them was false? I put down my research on here.
Did anyone in the anti-C-vax crowd on here bother to research the OP? Or did they just accept it at face value?

I did not.

mRNA delivers instructions. Programming.

Delivers it to where, in the body? What does it go into, in the body? Do you know?
Then why do you
Why do I do what? Look out only for myself? I don't. I got vaccinated, to help prevent getting sick, or, if I do, to help prevent getting seriously ill and hospitalized. I did so not only for myself, but for my husband, to help keep him safe, since he is being treated for CLL. I also did so for my family, since we get together with our daughter and her husband and kids fairly often, although they too have all been vaccinated.

I also wear a mask when I go out, the N95 ones now, since omicron is so contagious. This is not only for my protection, but the protection of others, should I by chance be carrying the omicron virus without showing symptoms. Plus, I practice social distancing when do I go out.

So, please tell me how this means I am only looking out for myself.

I have never tried to shame anyone on here for not getting vaccinated. I have repeatedly stated that I think it is an individual decision, though I can see the necessity for it in the medical field.

But some anti-C-vaxxers on here have said that those who have chosen to get vaccinated are "sheeple" and "brainwashed." Is that right or kind?

We know for a fact the numbers they spout are WITH covid not FROM covid

100% of the time, in over 5.5 million deaths worldwide?

Those who are elderly with co- morbidities are certainly at the greatest risk of dying from covid. But healthy young people with no health problems have also gotten covid and died from the covid virus, itself. That too is a fact.

Last edited:
No. But as Christians we are to look out for each other, that it isn't always about "me, me, me" and what "I" want.

Looking out for each other should never be forcing one to get an experimental injection. EVER.

It's actually those screeching for everyone to be vaccinated, or for the unvaccinated to be shunned from society who are only thinking of "me, me, me and what "THEY" want. They are literally blaming those who didn't take an experimental drug for it's failure.

People aren't stupid and know what is best for their own bodies. You want a vaccine, more power to you, get it! But for those that don't, then we won't. That isn't being selfish or 'not looking out for each other'.....that is people doing what is best for their bodies and our families.
If you are sick, stay home. If you are sick, wear a mask. Locking down and masking the healthy is ignorant and useless.

People need to stop blaming others for their poor health.....maybe instead of promoting big pharma, people should promote healthy living, eating right, exercising, getting sunlight, and supplementing with the vitamins they need.

100% of the time, in over 5.5 million deaths wirldwide?

MOST of the time. The CDC can't even tell you what the correct numbers are, yet they admit over 75% of deaths occurred in those with 4 or more comorbidities. They also admit that as much as half of those 'covid hospitalizations' are actually people who were in there for other reasons and happened to have tested positive...they weren't in the hospital BECAUSE of covid.
Those who are elderly with co- morbidities are certainly at the greatest risk of dying from covid. But healthy young people with no health problems have also gotten covid and died from the covid virus, itself. That too is a fact.

Very few have actually died FROM covid. That too is a fact.

More healthy young people have died from the flu than covid....but no one bats an eye about that fact.

Delivers it to where, in the body? What does it go into, in the body? Do you know?

Beside the point. It's programming.

Why do I do what?

Discount other's concerns.

Look out only for myself? I don't. I got vaccinated, to help prevent getting sick, or, if I do, to help prevent getting seriously ill and hospitalized. I did so not only for myself, but for my husband, to help keep him safe, since he is being treated for CLL. I also did so for my family, since we get together with our daughter and her husband and kids fairly often, although they too have all been vaccinated.

I also wear a mask when I go out, the N95 ones now, since omicron is so contagious. This is not only for my protection, but the protection of others, should I by chance be carrying the omicron virus without showing symptoms. Plus, I practice social distancing when do I go out.

Well aren't you wonderful.

So, please tell me how this means I am only looking out for myself.

I have never tried to shame anyone on here for not getting vaccinated. I have repeatedly stated that I think it is an individual decision, though I can see the necessity for it in the medical field.

But some anti-C-vaxxers on here have said that those who have chosen to get vaccinated are "sheeple" and "brainwashed." Is that right or kind?

Deflection.

Beside the point. It's programming.

No, it isn't beside the point. The vaccines didn't turn us into preprogrammed robots. The mRNA goes into the cell cytoplasm, I think it is, and programs it to produce some spikes.
Discount other's concerns.

One could say anti-C-vaxxers discount the concerns of others...couldn't one?
Well aren't you wonderful.

My family and friends think so. :p But seriously, I was just proving my point. Vaccination isn't all about keeping ME safe. It affects others, too.
Deflection.
No, the truth. I have never called those against covid vaccines any names. Yet, we who made the informed choice to get the vaccine have been called collectively "sheeple" and "brainwashed" on here. And by Christians.

Last edited:
No, it isn't beshde the point. The vaccines din't turn us into preprogrammed robots.

There you go again.

The mRNA goes into the cell cytoplasm, I think it is, and programs it to produce sone spikes.

Programming. That's what I said.

You could also catch and spread it.

My family and friends think so. :p But seriously, I was just proving my point. Vaccination isn't all about keeping ME safe. It affects others, too.

No, the truth. I have never called those against covid vaccines any names. Yet, we who made the informed choice to get the vaccine have been called collectively "sheeple" and "brainwashed" on here. And by Christians.

Last edited:
No, it isn't beshde the point. The vaccines din't turn us into preprogrammed robots. The mRNA goes into the cell cytoplasm, I think it is, and programs it to produce sone spikes.

There is no vaccine. Your covert insults of people who study science and accept the proven value of Ivermectin therapy says a lot.

Now, back to the OP--why should anyone believe the snippets in that video are ALL from athletes supposedly collapsing and/or dying from the covid vaccines? When no context and no evidence are provided, and no details are given? Why should we believe what it says, especially after making such a wildly sensationalistic comment that the vaccines are a "blueprint for global enslavement"? Especially since I did manage to find the names of a few of the athletes in the OP and found that the OP about them was false? I put down my research on here.
Did anyone in the anti-C-vax crowd on here bother to research the OP? Or did they just accept it at face value?

I did not.
Drama.
You are not an epidemiologist.

(that requires a lot of education)

Show us hundreds of athletes dying with cardiac events that have NOT had the clot shot.

You don't do research. You have no access to patient charts.

Tell that to the parents of the children that dropped dead from heart failure from the vaccine.
Court "do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth"?

1 If they want to spend days and hours denying adverse events, surely some grad student is bright enough to find hundreds of healthy athletes, teens, children who die in a typical 2020 or 2021 that were NOT "vaxxed"

Spontaneous

2 Back to the bigger picture, the "gain of function" was by design creating a cause of death and it has killed millions by design.

100% of the time, in over 5.5 million deaths wirldwide?

Australia has recorded 12 times more Deaths in 10 months due to the Covid-19 Vaccines than Deaths due to all other Vaccines combined in 51 years​

Obviously you don't do research.

Why didn't you mention that?

The truth clashes with your political agenda.

Cover ups!

Pharmaceutical giant Pfizer Inc., have been fined at least £3,573,465,793.97p since the year 2000 for over 80 offences / violations.

Back