The Attributes Of the Trinity

Ditto they are not worth my time I just get ad hominems. That speaks volumes about their inability to refute me.
Really Brother? How many times have you avoided my questions?

What are some of Gods innate attributes, in other words who is God outside of His creation. This is where Theology begins with the study of Gods Being.

@SovereignGrace @Carbon @preacher4truth @Reformedguy

Lets have a discussion on the Aseity of God.

So I just named one of Gods attributes. So lets see how many we can come up with and defend.

hoe this helps !!!
I know I'm not tagged in this, but while all the attributes you have noted in the thread thus far are true, I think that his being Eternal/uncreated is why he is self-sufficient. I think that the Omni triplets and being Love intrinsically are what makes him Holy, or "other than". But his Aseity, his self-sufficiency, is based on his having always existing! He needs nothing outside of himself to subsist.

Doug

Same here in another thread, answered him, then the pretending it never happened continued...
I thought civic wanted to discuss the attributes of God. Seems he lured us over here under false pretenses. I hope he has repented. Grandstanding is not discussing nor is a pat myself on the back fest.

I did a search in the KJV to find some of these terms you are using:

Aseity
Omnipresent
Omniscient

I could not find them in Scripture. In the other sub forum, you had said you do not use the "doctrines of man" so I am curious why you are using these words not found in Scripture?

I would encourage you also to stop using the word "Trinity" since it is not found in Scripture. Maybe "Godhead" would be best?

I thought civic wanted to discuss the attributes of God. Seems he lured us over here under false pretenses. I hope he has repented. Grandstanding is not discussing nor is a pat myself on the back fest.
I am discussing Gods essential attributes . I do have a life outside of CARM . One thing I’m no longer doing is interacting with personal comments or posters .

I did a search in the KJV to find some of these terms you are using:

Aseity
Omnipresent
Omniscient

I could not find them in Scripture. In the other sub forum, you had said you do not use the "doctrines of man" so I am curious why you are using these words not found in Scripture?

I would encourage you also to stop using the word "Trinity" since it is not found in Scripture. Maybe "Godhead" would be best?
Then don’t use doctrines of grace or the five points of Calvinism .

And don’t add the word gospel when it’s not used in the text to support your doctrine .

Fair ?

Back