Russia Invades Ukraine.....

You must be doing well; Putin obviously pays you enough to keep your eyes closed. Make sure you keep your money in a bank where your account won't get frozen.
Wow, talk about crazy conspiracy theories. Paranoid much? Don’t try to gaslight me. I’m simply questioning the narrative.
Better close your eyes before you look at this than. That was filmed in Kyiv.
Smh. Okay rossum ? that’s totally proof. You win.

Wow, talk about crazy conspiracy theories. Paranoid much? Don’t try to gaslight me. I’m simply questioning the narrative.

Smh. Okay rossum ? that’s totally proof. You win.
I thought I'd save you some trouble, here is what your controllers want you to say:

Russia’s regulator Roskomnadzor threatened to shut down any media outlet telling the truth about Putin’s invasion of Ukraine on Saturday, issuing orders to the country’s independent outlets to take down any story that uses the words “assault, invasion, or declaration of war.” Novaya Gazeta, whose editor won this year’s Nobel Peace Prize, and TV channel Dozhd were accused of spreading “socially significant untrue information,” which includes statements of the bleeding obvious about Russia’s shelling and attacks that have resulted in civilian deaths in Ukraine. If the outlets do not stick to official government sources, who claim the “peacekeeping” mission in Ukraine has only hit military targets, they will be fined or even blocked by the Kremlin. (Daily Beast)​

I notice that you have avoided calling the Russian invasion an "invasion", just as requested. Obvious Russian propaganda is obvious. You need to be a bit more subtle about it.

I thought I'd save you some trouble, here is what your controllers want you to say:

Russia’s regulator Roskomnadzor threatened to shut down any media outlet telling the truth about Putin’s invasion of Ukraine on Saturday, issuing orders to the country’s independent outlets to take down any story that uses the words “assault, invasion, or declaration of war.” Novaya Gazeta, whose editor won this year’s Nobel Peace Prize, and TV channel Dozhd were accused of spreading “socially significant untrue information,” which includes statements of the bleeding obvious about Russia’s shelling and attacks that have resulted in civilian deaths in Ukraine. If the outlets do not stick to official government sources, who claim the “peacekeeping” mission in Ukraine has only hit military targets, they will be fined or even blocked by the Kremlin. (Daily Beast)​

I notice that you have avoided calling the Russian invasion an "invasion", just as requested. Obvious Russian propaganda is obvious. You need to be a bit more subtle about it.
Look rossum, I don’t follow fake news. The media (and the government) has blatantly and consistently lied to us. I don't believe what they say anymore.

I’ve decided to question every narrative, be it Russian media, American media, European media, Middle eastern media, East Asian, Latin, Greek, Israeli, you name it!

I start with the assumption I’m being lied to. I also do not assume I’m right and everyone else is wrong.

You should try it sometime.

For all we know: There might not even be an actual war happing right now, at all!

Last edited:
There might not even be an actual war happing right now, at all!
Nonsense. We have always been at war with Eastasia.

Have you tried to get a flight into Kyiv to arrive in the next few days?

If you are going to push Russian propaganda, then please at least try to make it half-way believable.

I guess the western sanctions were the last straw for Russia........Russia is tired of being pushed around by the western bullies.

I still haven't figured out if this is all theater or the real thing. But if it turns into a world war, it will be planned by globalist elites.

Wars are great for faltering economies manufacturing arms.........Its basically blood money.

Again the aggressor in this case is the west. Ukraine poked the bear with their attack on Russian civilians in eastern Ukraine and now will pay the price. But the western elites will be far away from the fighting. It will be the Ukrainian people that will bare the wrath of Russia....
Putin is trying to rebuild something like the old USSR. He does not recognise Ukraine as a legitimate country, nor does he recognise the Baltic countries, so they will likely be next in the sights of this evil psychopath.

Putin is using similar tactics to those used by Hitler, shortly before WWII. He claims that he is defending the rights of ethnic Russians, as a pretext for invasion. Nobody mention that Stalin removed, by force, the Tatars from their native Crimea, then replaced them with Russians...

Nonsense. We have always been at war with Eastasia.
?
Have you tried to get a flight into Kyiv to arrive in the next few days?
?
If you are going to push Russian propaganda, then please at least try to make it half-way believable.
The ones that have been pushing AGAINST atheistic, communistic agendas and policies for years… are accused of being communist while the communist pretend to hate communism.

That’s Russian propaganda… FOR YOU! Not me.

Last edited:
Are you thinking NATO placing missiles on the Ukraine/Russia border is a good thing? Pretty much sounds like it.
Didn't go over very well when Russia sniffed Cuba for a foothold.

I imagine NATO threats to Russia will have the same effect.

The left just has narratives, not much brilliance.

If this is not theater? Here is a tip for the global community. Never corner a wild animal. It will always attack.

Putin will probably destroy Ukraine's military infrastructure and then withdraw(but not from its 2 new territories. I don't think Putin wants to harm innocent civilians. Just protect his own people being harmed in eastern Ukraine.
Likely true. Putin doesn't want all of Ukraine and the headache that comes from such an occupation. He wants them defanged and no longer a threat to his land bridge to the Crimea through the Russian-majority Eastern areas. If he does end up taking Kiev, I suspect he'll use it as a bargaining chip. A "See? I could have all of this but here you go, have this big chunk back, just let me keep my little sliver over here in the East and stop interfering".

How about the Sanctions imposed by the west? When Russia annexed 2 Ukrainian regions, at the request of the inhabitants?

If the Invasion is unforgivable, then what of the American Iraqi war that slaughtered millions of civilians?
It was absolutely unforgivable and Bush should have been tried for war crimes.

Same with the Afghanistan invasion.

Which is why we don't have much ground to stand on to condemn Putin's dastardly behavior here.

Look rossum, I don’t follow fake news. The media (and the government) has blatantly and consistently lied to us. I don't believe what they say anymore.

I’ve decided to question every narrative, be it Russian media, American media, European media, Middle eastern media, East Asian, Latin, Greek, Israeli, you name it!

I start with the assumption I’m being lied to. I also do not assume I’m right and everyone else is wrong.

You should try it sometime.

For all we know: There might not even be an actual war happing right now, at all!
I know people in Ukraine who work in our software development team. One of them just made it into Poland after a 43 hour long line wait, to escape the violence. There's a war happening. Civilians dying. Homes and apartments being shelled. Stop being a turd.

Until you acknowledge that Joe Biden is not putting on any sanctions that he didn't first takeoff, you're the person who's not keeping up.

The point is that Joe Biden's sanctions he installed or reinstalled or whatever you want to call it. triggered the war. Also the sanctions were much mo0re broad this time.
Then you're foolish. People either acknowledge that everyone has biases, or they fool themselves. So we know which camp you're in.

The camp is called unbiased.
It looks like there was a problem with the weapons of mass destruction allegation.
There were around 5 justifications for war that turned out to be lies. They settled on Saddam was against American freedom. LMAO And that America was the great liberator of the Iraqis. (Yet Saddam was put in power by the CIA.)
I don't remember that being alleged.

Pffft look it up. !/2 of Americans still believe this due to American propaganda. If you dont remember that allegation? You were not paying attention AT ALL. druing the conflict.
Who do you presume to be arguing against?

The USA who claimed Iraq had yellow cake Uranium to make nuclear weapons, which was proven FALSE!
From where?

From hundreds and hundreds of different news sources.
When compared to what, exactly?

When compared to modern history.
Known to whom how?

Known to everyone that looked into the war. Its all about Oil. American soldiers died so the elites could maintain their global dominance.
You do not draw a distinction between gulf war one and gulf war two?
Both wars were unjustifiable.

Putin is trying to rebuild something like the old USSR. He does not recognise Ukraine as a legitimate country, nor does he recognise the Baltic countries, so they will likely be next in the sights of this evil psychopath.

Bahhhh American propaganda. Western aggression is at the root of this. They've been waging war on eastern Ukraine for the last 8 years. many of which have families in Russia.
Putin is using similar tactics to those used by Hitler, shortly before WWII. He claims that he is defending the rights of ethnic Russians, as a pretext for invasion. Nobody mention that Stalin removed, by force, the Tatars from their native Crimea, then replaced them with Russians...
Its sad that both sides are calling each other "Nazis"..:rolleyes:

Actually it's not a claim. Its the truth. Also Crimea did not resist. Your narrative is flawed.

Bahhhh American propaganda.
I'm not American, I'm Scottish; and it's not propaganda.

Western aggression is at the root of this. They've been waging war on eastern Ukraine for the last 8 years. many of which have families in Russia.
This is Russian propaganda. Russian soldiers (in unmarked uniforms) helped separatists to wage war, in eastern Ukraine.

Its sad that both sides are calling each other "Nazis"..:rolleyes:
Factually, Putin is using similar tactics to those used by Hitler, shortly before WWII. He is the only one acting like a Nazi.

Actually it's not a claim. Its the truth. Also Crimea did not resist. Your narrative is flawed.

How could a single province resist the might of Russia???

Likely true. Putin doesn't want all of Ukraine and the headache that comes from such an occupation. He wants them defanged and no longer a threat to his land bridge to the Crimea through the Russian-majority Eastern areas. If he does end up taking Kiev, I suspect he'll use it as a bargaining chip. A "See? I could have all of this but here you go, have this big chunk back, just let me keep my little sliver over here in the East and stop interfering".
It may very well be something like that. Only time will tell. But I cant but shake the feeling that this may all be theater to distract from the freedom rallies world wide. They wouldn't want them to gain more momentum. Thus distraction tactic.

If Russia wanted to? Kiev would have fell long ago. They are saying its going to be a prolonged war? When Russia is only what? 200 Kilometers from Kiev and they are attacking on 3 sides and surrounding Kiev? Not only that, the Russians have command of the skies. Thats a total cut off from supply lines.

Also the way the States were saying Russia was going to attack, might have been more of a green light for Russia to attack.

Then you have the president saying he is not leaving the city? I find that hard to believe. AND Sean Penn conveniently there to film and make a documentary? Is he crazy? I dont think so.

But I can also see Putin getting really mad at his bank account being frozen. What a stupid move by the west. Do they think Putin is a trucker?lol

Whether its theater or not I hope that not too many unarmed civilians are killed..........And I'd like Putin to comment on the "supposed" hospitals and schools hit by bombs. I doubt this could be intentional........I'd be shocked if it really was.

I'm not American, I'm Scottish; and it's not propaganda.

Sorry if I don't take your word for it. You dont have to be American to fall for American propaganda.
This is Russian propaganda. Russian soldiers (in unmarked uniforms) helped separatists to wage war, in eastern Ukraine.

There you go. The separatists DID not want to be a part of Ukraine. Who is Ukraine to force them to submit?
Factually, Putin is using similar tactics to those used by Hitler, shortly before WWII. He is the only one acting like a Nazi.

Propaganda.
How could a single province resist the might of Russia???
Go ask the city of Kiev. Why haven't they surrendered?

Are you kidding me? The Ukraine military has nothing on battle hardened Afghan fighters and their rugged terrain and mountains.
They have literal tanks and jets, etc., and have been fighting seperatists for years now. They're far better armed in addition to knowing their country much better than the Russian troops.

Back