Russia Invades Ukraine.....

@CrowCross

This may be of interest to you:

Complete full of it article. The article pretty much has them all juming up and down. Yeah!!! A deserving war with Russia against Ukraine. Go Russia....what foolishness you present.

Are you thinking NATO placing missiles on the Ukraine/Russia border is a good thing? Pretty much sounds like it.

Exactly. This might very well just be distraction over the freedom movement that has taken the world by storm.
There are so many scenarios out there.
1) Russia wants to reestablish the Soviet Borders.
2) NATO was establishing missles along the Russian/Ukraine border.
3) Russia is eliminating a New World Order puppet Government.
4) Biden wants war with Russia to aid in the WEF great reset.
5) The war is a distraction from ....

To those following..run with your favorite.

@CrowCross

This may be of interest to you:

In January 2020 I was thinking Tulsi might be someone I could vote for, tho I knew she wouldn't get the nomination.

So how exactly has she "moved toward the right"?

Has he done anything unforgivable yet? They provoked him and he is retaliating. Lets hope his invasion is isolated to military targets.....
I agree that the discussion about adding Ukraine to NATO was unnecessary and very ill advised. That does not make Putin justified in this invasion. The invasion itself is unforgivable.

In January 2020 I was thinking Tulsi might be someone I could vote for, tho I knew she wouldn't get the nomination.

So how exactly has she "moved toward the right"?
She was on Tucker...and Tucker was agreeing with her.

What's the plan? Some believe she'll run for Prez as an independent and take votes from Rep candidate.

I agree that the discussion about adding Ukraine to NATO was unnecessary and very ill advised. That does not make Putin justified in this invasion. The invasion itself is unforgivable.
How about the Sanctions imposed by the west? When Russia annexed 2 Ukrainian regions, at the request of the inhabitants?

If the Invasion is unforgivable, then what of the American Iraqi war that slaughtered millions of civilians?

How about the Sanctions imposed by the west? When Russia annexed 2 Ukrainian regions, at the request of the inhabitants?
Biden lifted sanctions on Russia and got nothing for it which was ridiculous. The reimposition of those sanctions was part and parcel of the first mistake.
If the Invasion is unforgivable, then what of the American Iraqi war that slaughtered millions of civilians?
In hindsight that looks like a very bad decision. I'm not inclined to infer the same level of culpability to the George W. Bush administration. Saddam Hussein for apparently reasons of Iraqi security tried to send very mixed signals about whether or not he actually had nuclear weapons, I suppose to potentially intimidate Iran. There's no way to fool Iran with this ambiguity and not also fool the United States when we have nuclear inspectors being given the runaround. So I really think it is fair to say that you're appealing to a false equivalency.

Biden lifted sanctions on Russia and got nothing for it which was ridiculous. The reimposition of those sanctions was part and parcel of the first mistake.

It was right after the west imposed sanctions that Russia invaded. Fact. Froze banks and bank accounts of Putin Allies.
In hindsight that looks like a very bad decision. I'm not inclined to infer the same level of culpability to the George W. Bush administration. Saddam Hussein for apparently reasons of Iraqi security tried to send very mixed signals about whether or not he actually had nuclear weapons, I suppose to potentially intimidate Iran. There's no way to fool Iran with this ambiguity and not also fool the United States when we have nuclear inspectors being given the runaround. So I really think it is fair to say that you're appealing to a false equivalency.
In other words you are biased. Understood.

And the lies spread by the west about Iraq having "Yellow Cake" Uranium.....One of MANY lies spread by the west. The USA lied their way to war. I'd say that is worth more condemnation.

Good news

Live updates: Russia says its ready for talks with Ukraine​

It was right after the west imposed sanctions that Russia invaded. Fact. Froze banks and bank accounts of Putin Allies.
Fact, Joe Biden lifted all the sanctions against Russia that Donald Trump had imposed, when he took office at the beginning of last year.
In other words you are biased. Understood.
First of all, everyone is biased. The only legitimate question is was my opinion reasonably well informed in the circumstances. And in my own defense it was as reasonably well informed as the circumstances permitted.
And the lies spread by the west about Iraq having "Yellow Cake" Uranium.....One of MANY lies spread by the west.
How do you know that was a lie? Not everything that turns out to be incorrect is a lie.
The USA lied their way to war.
How do you know that?
I'd say that is worth more condemnation.
Which puts the onus on you to see what it is worth?

Fact, Joe Biden lifted all the sanctions against Russia that Donald Trump had imposed, when he took office at the beginning of last year.

WOW! We are talking about the sanctions imposed just days ago! Sheesh. Try to keep up!
First of all, everyone is biased. The only legitimate question is was my opinion reasonably well informed in the circumstances. And in my own defense it was as reasonably well informed as the circumstances permitted.

I dont consider myself biased. It is clear your opinion was not well informed, since America waged wars using falsehoods. Like Saddam was responsible for 9/11!
How do you know that was a lie? Not everything that turns out to be incorrect is a lie.
Did they find any Uranium? NO!

How do you know that?

I followed the conflict VERY closely. The bush administration was one of the most corrupt administrations ever. Bush and his superiors(yup) planned the Iraq war before they even got into office. Known fact.
Which puts the onus on you to see what it is worth?
Hmmmmmm an invasion that hasn't led to too much bloodshed, over America's 2 gulf wars that caused millions of deaths and misery(and robbed the tax payer of trillions of dollars).

It seems that Russia has decided to occupy all of Ukraine.......I hope the west is happy, bullying countries from abroad. Why dont the western leaders personally go join the fighting on the front lines.

Oh apparently all the poor ill equipped people are being used as fodder on the front lines.......

Retired Lt. Gen. Mark Hertling, a former U.S. Army commander in Europe, explained on Twitter that Ukraine has advantages Russia does not, like a supportive population and clear believe in their mission. "The Russians currently have an advantage in resources," he said, but their "training sucks," their logistics and intelligence are "clumsy," their soldiers are "mostly 1-year conscripts, not professionals," and "their officers — for the most part — are terrible."

Ukraine's armed forces was similarly "poorly led, trained, and disciplined" when he first served with them in 2004,
Hertling added, but "they have improved, significantly," since then. "There are historical examples where a force with superior will can defeat a force with superior resources," he said, and Ukraine will at least put up a long, tough fight.

WOW! We are talking about the sanctions imposed just days ago! Sheesh. Try to keep up!
Until you acknowledge that Joe Biden is not putting on any sanctions that he didn't first takeoff, you're the person who's not keeping up.
I dont consider myself biased.
Then you're foolish. People either acknowledge that everyone has biases, or they fool themselves. So we know which camp you're in.
It is clear your opinion was not well informed,
That happens…
since America waged wars using falsehoods.
It looks like there was a problem with the weapons of mass destruction allegation.
Like Saddam was responsible for 9/11!
I don't remember that being alleged.
Did they find any Uranium? NO!
Who do you presume to be arguing against?
I followed the conflict VERY closely.
From where?
The bush administration was one of the most corrupt administrations ever.
When compared to what, exactly?
Bush and his superiors(yup) planned the Iraq war before they even got into office. Known fact.
Known to whom how?
Hmmmmmm an invasion that hasn't led to too much bloodshed, over America's 2 gulf wars that caused millions of deaths and misery(and robbed the tax payer of trillions of dollars).
You do not draw a distinction between gulf war one and gulf war two?

Is it an invasion?

Russia moved into two specific regions, Donetsk and Luhansk, in response to a request from separatist forces. These are places already primarily under Russian control that Russia recognizes as "independent".

Russia has, so far, declared their intent not to occupy the region.

At the same time, Russia for many years has been seeking assurances from NATO that Ukraine would not be added to its members, giving the western power bloc a home on Russia's front door. NATO has rebuffed such requests.

While NATO has been refusing this security concern, The US has, since at least 2015, been seeding huge numbers of CIA agents into Ukraine (as well as bringing Ukrainian assets here to be trained) in order to conduct pro-NATO propaganda operations and other covert actions.

This represents a distinct threat to the region, from multiple angles.

For the past few weeks, CIA controlled assets under Ukrainian flags have been fighting with separatist forces in the region, while Russia had been running long-planned war exercises with Belarus, its neighbor and military partner.

Long before these exercises mounted, the US war machine began the drum beat of manufactured consent, insisting invasion was imminent.

The MSM “invasion” narrative, although very carefully crafted, does not stand up to scrutiny.

Is it an invasion?
Yes.

Russia moved into two specific regions, Donetsk and Luhansk, in response to a request from separatist forces. These are places already primarily under Russian control that Russia recognizes as "independent".
Rubbish. Thank you for letting us know that you are reading Russian propaganda and regurgitating it here. Have a look at your map. Is Kyiv in either of the separatist regions? No it is not. Are Russian troops attacking Kyiv? Yes they are. It is an invasion. Just in case you didn't get the message: IT IS AN INVASION!

Do not believe everything Putin tells you. Or maybe you have to pretend to believe it because you are posting from a Russian troll-farm? If so, then my commiserations.

Yes.

Rubbish. Thank you for letting us know that you are reading Russian propaganda and regurgitating it here. Have a look at your map. Is Kyiv in either of the separatist regions? No it is not. Are Russian troops attacking Kyiv? Yes they are. It is an invasion. Just in case you didn't get the message: IT IS AN INVASION!

Do not believe everything Putin tells you. Or maybe you have to pretend to believe it because you are posting from a Russian troll-farm? If so, then my commiserations.
Lol! I think I struck a nerve. But you haven’t actually disproved anything I said.

Words being thrown around, definitions being changed… unconfirmed claims like “troops on the ground,” being regurgitated as fact. I just don’t think we’re being told the truth.

Last edited:
But you haven’t actually disproved anything I said.
Yes I did. You were talking about Russian troops only being in the two "independent republics" in the east of Ukraine.

I told you to look at a map to see that Kyiv is well outside those two areas, and is being attacked by Russian ground forces. Your sources are lying to you and you are believing their lies. That sort of thing destroys your credibility.

Is even looking at a map too much for you? You are regurgitating Russian propaganda, and that is so ludicrously wrong that a simple map will show everyone that it is wrong.

Yes I did. You were talking about Russian troops only being in the two "independent republics" in the east of Ukraine.

I told you to look at a map to see that Kyiv is well outside those two areas, and is being attacked by Russian ground forces. Your sources are lying to you and you are believing their lies. That sort of thing destroys your credibility.

Is even looking at a map too much for you? You are regurgitating Russian propaganda, and that is so ludicrously wrong that a simple map will show everyone that it is wrong.
I’m looking… and I don’t see evidence that Russian troops have entered Kiev.

I’m looking… and I don’t see evidence that Russian troops have entered Kiev.
You must be doing well; Putin obviously pays you enough to keep your eyes closed. Make sure you keep your money in a bank where your account won't get frozen.

Better close your eyes before you look at this than. That was filmed in Kyiv.

Back