Abortion Up Until Birth Act Fails In Senate.

You don't like the fact you are in bed with slavers who abused and raped their victims because they were not persons even if living and human. Also enjoyed no rights anywhere and there was no moral or legal obligation to them. In some parts, slaves could have been whipped to death. Same as yours with the unborn. No rights, no moral obligations, not persons. You need to be an adult and face up to the consequences of what you believe. Your defect here is definition of person which is totally subjective. To the Nazi's Jews were not persons, to the slavers blacks were not persons and to the advocates of abortion, the unborn are not persons. The underlying philosophy is exactly the same. They can harvest the skin off of dead fetuses to stitch onto the back of rats and what do we hear from you? Not much. And that is why whatever you are pushing here does not resonate. Perhaps someday it will all come to you.
I dismiss the argument as facile and irrelevant. We agree on the immorality of slavery. We disagree on the moral status of abortion. That's it. The reasons I consider legal abortion to be a moral necessity have nothing whatever to do with slavery, and nothing you can say will make it so.

I dismiss the argument as facile and irrelevant. We agree on the immorality of slavery. We disagree on the moral status of abortion. That's it. The reasons I consider legal abortion to be a moral necessity have nothing whatever to do with slavery, and nothing you can say will make it so.
You are a discredited medical outsider and restricted to political bias.

I agree that slavery was never moral. That is my opinion also. It is also my opinion that abortion is moral and where it is illegal, it should be legalised., not unrolled free for all, but every woman should have access to legal, cheap and accessible abortion in early pregnancy.
I know you're pro baby killing. I get it.

I agree that slavery was never moral. That is my opinion also. It is also my opinion that abortion is moral and where it is illegal, it should be legalised., not unrolled free for all, but every woman should have access to legal, cheap and accessible abortion in early pregnancy.
One can be a slave to whatever has mastered them, either moral or immoral

Legal abortion? What about legal slavery? Do you consider that to be moral and if not why did you mention legal if it isnt relevant?

You said we agree on the moral status of abortion and then you say you consider legal abortion to be a moral necessity which we dont agree on.
Contradiction

You do talk rubbish. How can legally doing something be illegal?
Point taken but it perhaps should have said what shouldnt be legal. By definition, logic and observable reality, pro-choice abortion is murder, it just isnt recognised like that in laws. It was also explained to you using analogies such as the slave trade which was legal but immoral to some and not to others.

You would know, as no one has less credibility in medical matters than you. Any other matters as well of course.
Says the poster who cant explain the difference between man and woman and thus denies basic medical biology. Your opinion is worthless but an evidence based argument from you would be useful

A human fetus is not a baby.

Wrong. Obstetricians, aka "BABY doctors" disagree with you. When my wife was pregnant with both of my sons, the doctor and nurses pointed to the sonograms and said, "Look at your BABY," not, "Look at that inchoate mass of cellular tissue." Where did you get YOUR medical degree? K-Mart?

Man and his "Governmental systems look at it one way, and God looks at it another. In the final analysis Man's opinion doesn't mean SPIT.
Spit or not, Man's opinion decides what is legal or illegal. Not God, and certainly not you claiming to speak for God.

Back