Anti-Gospel Wolves Accursed by Paul

L

Ladodgers6

I write this thread to protect and defend the Gospel that Paul preached. And to my brothers and sisters be aware of the wolves at the door, perverting and distorting the Gospel.

Justified by Faith

15 We ourselves are Jews by birth and not Gentile sinners; 16 yet we know that a person is not justified by works of the law but through faith in Jesus Christ, so we also have believed in Christ Jesus, in order to be justified by faith in Christ and not by works of the law, because by works of the law no one will be justified.

17 But if, in our endeavor to be justified in Christ, we too were found to be sinners, is Christ then a servant of sin? Certainly not! 18 For if I rebuild what I tore down, I prove myself to be a transgressor. 19 For through the law I died to the law, so that I might live to God. 20 I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. 21 I do not nullify the grace of God, for if righteousness were through the law, then Christ died for no purpose.
Isaiah 53

4Surely he took up our pain
and bore our suffering,
yet we considered him punished by God,
stricken by him, and afflicted.

5But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed
for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was on him,
and by his wounds we are healed.

6We all, like sheep, have gone astray,
each of us has turned to our own way;
and the Lord has laid on him
the iniquity of us all.

7He was oppressed and afflicted,
yet he did not open his mouth;
he was led like a lamb to the slaughter,

and as a sheep before its shearers is silent,
so he did not open his mouth.
8By oppression and judgment he was taken away.
Yet who of his generation protested?
For he was cut off from the land of the living;

for the transgression of my people he was punished.
9He was assigned a grave with the wicked,
and with the rich in his death,
though he had done no violence,

nor was any deceit in his mouth.

10Yet it was the Lord’s will to crush him and cause him to suffer,
and though the Lord makes his life an offering for sin,
he will see his offspring and prolong his days,

and the will of the Lord will prosper in his hand.
11After he has suffered,
he will see the light of life and be satisfied
;
by his knowledge my righteous servant will justify many,
and he will bear their iniquities.

12Therefore I will give him a portion among the great,
and he will divide the spoils with the strong,
because he poured out his life unto death,
and was numbered with the transgressors.
For he bore
the sin of many,

and made intercession for the transgressors.

Do not be deceived brothers and sisters, for a snake is in the Temple! Heads up and know what you believe and why you believe it. They don't provide any Scripture to support their emotional arguments. These progressives have no clue of the Doctrines of Grace, and want to place you back under the yoke of the Law, that Paul warns the Galatians about! Do not be deceived and fooled, for God has done in Christ what none of us could, because of the curse of the Law. He became a curse for us, by hanging on a tree to purchase us by his propitiation through his bloodshed and suffering for our sins!
No Other Gospel

6I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you to live in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel— 7which is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ. 8But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God’s curse! 9As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under God’s curse!

10Am I now trying to win the approval of human beings, or of God? Or am I trying to please people? If I were still trying to please people, I would not be a servant of Christ.

So brothers and sisters read God's word and the Gospel that Paul preached, and don't listen to those fools who are trying to confuse and pervert the gospel.

Hope this helps?

I write this thread to protect and defend the Gospel that Paul preached. And to my brothers and sisters be aware of the wolves at the door, perverting and distorting the Gospel.

Justified by Faith

15 We ourselves are Jews by birth and not Gentile sinners; 16 yet we know that a person is not justified by works of the law but through faith in Jesus Christ, so we also have believed in Christ Jesus, in order to be justified by faith in Christ and not by works of the law, because by works of the law no one will be justified.

17 But if, in our endeavor to be justified in Christ, we too were found to be sinners, is Christ then a servant of sin? Certainly not! 18 For if I rebuild what I tore down, I prove myself to be a transgressor. 19 For through the law I died to the law, so that I might live to God. 20 I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. 21 I do not nullify the grace of God, for if righteousness were through the law, then Christ died for no purpose.
Isaiah 53

4Surely he took up our pain
and bore our suffering,
yet we considered him punished by God,
stricken by him, and afflicted.

5But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed
for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was on him,
and by his wounds we are healed.

6We all, like sheep, have gone astray,
each of us has turned to our own way;
and the Lord has laid on him
the iniquity of us all.

7He was oppressed and afflicted,
yet he did not open his mouth;
he was led like a lamb to the slaughter,

and as a sheep before its shearers is silent,
so he did not open his mouth.
8By oppression and judgment he was taken away.
Yet who of his generation protested?
For he was cut off from the land of the living;

for the transgression of my people he was punished.
9He was assigned a grave with the wicked,
and with the rich in his death,
though he had done no violence,

nor was any deceit in his mouth.

10Yet it was the Lord’s will to crush him and cause him to suffer,
and though the Lord makes his life an offering for sin,
he will see his offspring and prolong his days,

and the will of the Lord will prosper in his hand.
11After he has suffered,
he will see the light of life and be satisfied
;
by his knowledge my righteous servant will justify many,
and he will bear their iniquities.

12Therefore I will give him a portion among the great,
and he will divide the spoils with the strong,
because he poured out his life unto death,
and was numbered with the transgressors.
For he bore
the sin of many,

and made intercession for the transgressors.

Do not be deceived brothers and sisters, for a snake is in the Temple! Heads up and know what you believe and why you believe it. They don't provide any Scripture to support their emotional arguments. These progressives have no clue of the Doctrines of Grace, and want to place you back under the yoke of the Law, that Paul warns the Galatians about! Do not be deceived and fooled, for God has done in Christ what none of us could, because of the curse of the Law. He became a curse for us, by hanging on a tree to purchase us by his propitiation through his bloodshed and suffering for our sins!
No Other Gospel

6I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you to live in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel— 7which is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ. 8But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God’s curse! 9As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under God’s curse!

10Am I now trying to win the approval of human beings, or of God? Or am I trying to please people? If I were still trying to please people, I would not be a servant of Christ.

So brothers and sisters read God's word and the Gospel that Paul preached, and don't listen to those fools who are trying to confuse and pervert the gospel.

Hope this helps?
It should be supposed by doctrines of grace you mean Calvinism

Calvinism however is not the gospel

This is the gospel Paul preached

1 Corinthians 15:1-11 (KJV)
1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
5 And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve:
6 After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.
7 After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles.
8 And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time.
9 For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.
10 But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.
11 Therefore whether it were I or they, so we preach, and so ye believed.

and it was not TULIP

... These progressives have no clue of the Doctrines of Grace, and want to place you back under the yoke of the Law, that Paul warns the Galatians about! ...​
You lost me here; are you saying that those who have no clue of the Doctrines of Grace, aka Calvinism, are under the Law? Seems to me that one is saved by grace through faith with the deeds of the Law, let alone Doctrines of Grace.

1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
6 After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.
9 For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.
10 But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.

and it was not TULIP
calvin is their god not Jesus.

You lost me here; are you saying that those who have no clue of the Doctrines of Grace, aka Calvinism, are under the Law? Seems to me that one is saved by grace through faith with the deeds of the Law, let alone Doctrines of Grace.
calvin is their god, not Jesus.

since I no longer agree with everything calvin I magically turned into a wolf.

I still have the same Jesus/Holy Spirit , Spirit of Chrisr/God in me that I had the past year, past 10 years, past, 20 years, past, 30 years, past 40 years.

Its nothing but emotionalism/sensationalism from the poster.

And we know CARMS position that We ( both Arminians/ Calvinists ) are brothers and sisters in Christ, not one group wolves and the other sheep.

Its the same Pharisee's Jesus condemns in Matthew 23.

And the irony here is I've actually been sharing the gospel with family, friends, neighbors, co-workers etc...... and have seen many people come to Christ over the years. The same gospel I shared last week with my dying cousin is the same gospel I shared with my wife when she was my catholic girlfriend and was saved. The gospel I preach and teach has not changed.

The OP is a house of cards built upon sinking sand, its the leaven of legalism, self righteousness.

hope this helps !!!

and it was not TULIP
the irony is the OP is under the yoke of the law and legalism. I'm 100% about repentance, faith, grace and obedience to Christ, not the law. He fulfilled it for me and I'm not under the yoke/tutor/schoolmaster. But they would have you under the bondage of a man and his teachings, not the teachings of Jesus. Oh the irony, the hypocrisy, the real wolf that has become the accuser of the brethren.

Beyond all that I know beyond all doubt the Lord is 100% with me as great men of God who are scholars, pastors and theologians, have supported my journey with me and to walk alongside me in full support.

hope this helps !!!

Besides all of the support outside of CARM with pastors,theologians I know personally that support me below we have CARMs trinitarians I've known over the years in full support as well.

and it was not TULIP
Acts:16:14 One who heard us was a woman named Lydia, from the city of Thyatira, a seller of purple goods, who was a worshiper of God. The Lord opened her heart to pay attention to what was said by Paul.

John 6:65 And he said, “This is why I told you that no one can come to me unless it is granted him by the Father.”

Seems as if the Father granted Lydia the ability to come to Christ Jesus.

Acts:16:14 One who heard us was a woman named Lydia, from the city of Thyatira, a seller of purple goods, who was a worshiper of God. The Lord opened her heart to pay attention to what was said by Paul.

John 6:65 And he said, “This is why I told you that no one can come to me unless it is granted him by the Father.”

Seems as if the Father granted Lydia the ability to come to Christ Jesus.
agreed

And we know CARMS position that We ( both Arminians/ Calvinists ) are brothers and sisters in Christ, not one group wolves and the other sheep.
I have found it interesting that the Arminians (not all) have claimed if you accept Calvins views (theology) you have no salvation.

I have found it interesting that the Arminians (not all) have claimed if you accept Calvins views (theology) you have no salvation.
And they would be wrong and I would challenge them on that faulty position. The reality is neither side has a monopoly on the truth.

Oooppps, typo; should read: Seems to me that one is saved by grace through faith without the deeds of the Law ...

What percentage of a mans teachings are acceptable? lol
Here is the reality of what’s going on here and the reason for the attacks and some who are on a vendetta against me only in this forum , only with a few Calvinists - not all of them . Since I no longer call myself a @ Calvinist “ even though I still believe 90% what I did a few years ago and not identify myself as just a Christian , I’m somehow a wolf , apostate, false teacher , false gospel and so on and so forth .

The gospel I share has never changed one bit with others . Some of my theology has changed which has no effect on the message of the gospel which is the power of God into salvation as per Roman’s 1.

And as far as I know you have not judged my heart or standing before God and we are on good terms with each other even though we may differ on some things .

hope this helps !!!

Here is the reality of what’s going on here and the reason for the attacks and some who are on a vendetta against me only in this forum , only with a few Calvinists - not all of them . Since I no longer call myself a @ Calvinist “ even though I still believe 90% what I did a few years ago and not identify myself as just a Christian , I’m somehow a wolf , apostate, false teacher , false gospel and so on and so forth .

The gospel I share has never changed one bit with others . Some of my theology has changed which has no effect on the message of the gospel which is the power of God into salvation as per Roman’s 1.

And as far as I know you have not judged my heart or standing before God and we are on good terms with each other even though we may differ on some things .

hope this helps !!!
"calvin is their god not jesus" seems like a attack to me. Saying dumb things like that is why your attacked and will continue to be attacked. Playing victim will not help.

We all need to ask ourselves if our vitriol is the Poison of Asps. If it's not, what is it? Since I don't worship Calvin or Paul, it's probably not an Admonition...

"calvin is their god not jesus" seems like a attack to me. Saying dumb things like that is why your attacked and will continue to be attacked. Playing victim will not help.
did mention you ? have I ever responded to one of your posts saying or implying that ?

the answer would be a resounding- NO

We all need to ask ourselves if our vitriol is the Poison of Asps. If it's not, what is it? Since I don't worship Calvin or Paul, it's probably not an Admonition...
And you know I've never accused you personally of such. I know you consider those who are not calvinists your brothers/sisters in Christ and not wolves.

Back