What is God proclaiming in these scriptures?

Heb 10:26--There is no sacrifice left for any who practice a sin.
Practice makes perfect. It isn't about practicing. It's about the mental gymnastics one must go through in order to rationalize or justify sinning in the first place. One need only consider it in their heart to become guilty before God. Practicing only spotlights how eager the carnal mind is to rush headlong to damnation.
Jesus teaches the same at Matt 7:22-23- one who works iniquity( lawlessness)= a practice of a sin.
It is Grace even to those who do their very best because they still sin in small ways.
Only under the Old Testament. The bible doesn't say that all things are possible with God except keeping his law. God promises to place his law within the hearts of his new creation; a creation that CANNOT sin. The entire purpose of the law placed within the new creation is so that they can keep it perfectly "by faith, not by works lest anyone boast"
They do not do these sins-1Cor 6:9-11, or Gal 5:19-21--both spots are clear, if one practices one of these sins--they will not enter Gods kingdom.

John 14:15-24--obeying Jesus is proof of ones love for him.
False. Look at what it actually states: " “If you love Me, keep My commandments. And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever— the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you."

Keeping the commandments is proof that the Spirit of truth dwells within. This is what allows one to love in the first place and subsequently keep God's commandments perfectly.
And he taught--Man does not live by bread alone, but by EVERY utterance from God--- he meant it. He meant everything he taught.
The only way one can do that is by studying Gods word regularly, it never ends.
The only way one can do that is by the indwelling of the Holy Spirit. Those who are begotten from above are a new creation created for good works. They cannot sin, and to claim that they can only spotlights that your new testament is no better than the old. No one is tempted beyond their ability to resist. Those who succumb to temptation must first rationalize or justify that they can't keep God's law which Jesus points out is "an abomination" (Luke 16:15)

How does one go from an unbeliever to a believer; what makes a unbeliever believe when a unbeliever isn't doing what is required in order to make the truth and reality of God known to them, what makes them believe? Is it something man does or God, or is it something man does in accordance with God?

17 For Christ did not send me to baptize, but -- to proclaim good news; not in wisdom of discourse, that the cross of the Christ may not be made of none effect;
18 for the word of the cross to those indeed perishing is foolishness, and to us -- those being saved -- it is the power of God,
19 for it hath been written, `I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and the intelligence of the intelligent I will bring to nought;'
20 where [is] the wise? where the scribe? where a disputer of this age? did not God make foolish the wisdom of this world?
21 for, seeing in the wisdom of God the world through the wisdom knew not God, it did please God through the foolishness of the preaching to save those believing. 1 Corinthians 1:15-21
Man today has the same capacity for sentience within a fallen state as did Adam and Eve who conversed with God after they had spiritually fallen.

Practice makes perfect. It isn't about practicing. It's about the mental gymnastics one must go through in order to rationalize or justify sinning in the first place. One need only consider it in their heart to become guilty before God. Practicing only spotlights how eager the carnal mind is to rush headlong to damnation.

Only under the Old Testament. The bible doesn't say that all things are possible with God except keeping his law. God promises to place his law within the hearts of his new creation; a creation that CANNOT sin. The entire purpose of the law placed within the new creation is so that they can keep it perfectly "by faith, not by works lest anyone boast"

False. Look at what it actually states: " “If you love Me, keep My commandments. And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever— the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you."

Keeping the commandments is proof that the Spirit of truth dwells within. This is what allows one to love in the first place and subsequently keep God's commandments perfectly.

The only way one can do that is by the indwelling of the Holy Spirit. Those who are begotten from above are a new creation created for good works. They cannot sin, and to claim that they can only spotlights that your new testament is no better than the old. No one is tempted beyond their ability to resist. Those who succumb to temptation must first rationalize or justify that they can't keep God's law which Jesus points out is "an abomination" (Luke 16:15)

Everyone sins= 0 doubt. 1John 3 is a mirror--it teaches who are Gods children and who are the devils children--It says--Its impossible for a child of God to practice even 1sin--meaning--if one practices a sin, they are not a child of God. 1Cor 6:9-11, Gal 5:19-21--2 lists of unacceptable sins--both spots say, will NOT enter Gods kingdom.

Everyone sins= 0 doubt.
False. Everyone HAS sinned.
1John 3 is a mirror--it teaches who are Gods children and who are the devils children--It says--Its impossible for a child of God to practice even 1sin--meaning--if one practices a sin, they are not a child of God. 1Cor 6:9-11, Gal 5:19-21--2 lists of unacceptable sins--both spots say, will NOT enter Gods kingdom.
Where are you getting this term "practice" from in the text?

How does one go from an unbeliever to a believer; what makes a unbeliever believe when a unbeliever isn't doing what is required (believing) in order to make the truth and reality of God known to them, what makes them believe? Is it something man does or is it something man does in accordance with God?

I really don't think there is a formula. For me I stepped out in the measure of faith I had and was just honest with God about my weaknesses and failures, and told Him if He wanted me to be better, He was going to have to do it through me, because there was no way I could be righteous as required to enter heaven on my own. I just failed too many times.

Everyone sins, some practice sin.
Sin essentially means "to miss the mark", i.e. to make mistakes. So some people habitually make mistakes which is effectively no different than a practice.

The person who knows what they are doing is sin, and does it anyways, regardless of whether they do it habitually or not, as a practice or not commits an abomination Luke 16:15 One cannot sin intentionally, or knowingly without coming up with some sort of rationalization or justification. Christ condemns this behavior.

On the other hand, Socrates points out that the archer who misses intentionally is far better than the one who doesn't.

I really don't think there is a formula.

But don't you think that He must do something that makes us believe? I mean if we can't become a believer on our own, then He must do some to make us believe.

For me I stepped out in the measure of faith I had and was just honest with God about my weaknesses and failures, and told Him if He wanted me to be better, He was going to have to do it through me, because there was no way I could be righteous as required to enter heaven on my own. I just failed too many times.

Exactly. So, if "there was no way" we "could be righteous as required to enter heaven on my own", then He must do something that makes us righteous. My question is what do you think He done to make this occur?

if "there was no way" we "could be righteous as required to enter heaven on my own", then He must do something that makes us righteous. My question is what do you think He done to make this occur?
In God's capacity to create, He creates a new creature. The new creation is righteous, and created for righteousness. The new creature in Christ is not capable of sinning.

But don't you think that He must do something that makes us believe? I mean if we can't become a believer on our own, then He must do some to make us believe.

Exactly. So, if "there was no way" we "could be righteous as required to enter heaven on my own", then He must do something that makes us righteous. My question is what do you think He done to make this occur?

The rebirth has everything to do with Christ's death and resurrection.

Romans 6:
What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin that grace may abound? 2 Certainly not! How shall we who died to sin live any longer in it? 3 Or do you not know that as many of us as were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into His death? 4 Therefore we were buried with Him through baptism into death, that just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

5 For if we have been united together in the likeness of His death, certainly we also shall be in the likeness of His resurrection, 6 knowing this, that our old man was crucified with Him, that the body of sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves of sin. 7 For he who has died has been freed from sin. 8 Now if we died with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with Him, 9 knowing that Christ, having been raised from the dead, dies no more. Death no longer has dominion over Him. 10 For the death that He died, He died to sin once for all; but the life that He lives, He lives to God. 11 Likewise you also, reckon yourselves to be dead indeed to sin, but alive to God in Christ Jesus our Lord.

12 Therefore do not let sin reign in your mortal body, that you should obey it in its lusts. 13 And do not present your members as instruments of unrighteousness to sin, but present yourselves to God as being alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness to God. 14 For sin shall not have dominion over you, for you are not under law but under grace.

15 What then? Shall we sin because we are not under law but under grace? Certainly not! 16 Do you not know that to whom you present yourselves slaves to obey, you are that one’s slaves whom you obey, whether of sin leading to death, or of obedience leading to righteousness?

Sin essentially means "to miss the mark", i.e. to make mistakes. So some people habitually make mistakes which is effectively no different than a practice.

The person who knows what they are doing is sin, and does it anyways, regardless of whether they do it habitually or not, as a practice or not commits an abomination Luke 16:15 One cannot sin intentionally, or knowingly without coming up with some sort of rationalization or justification. Christ condemns this behavior.

On the other hand, Socrates points out that the archer who misses intentionally is far better than the one who doesn't.
If one knows its a sin, and there will be no excuse not to know, Heb 10:26--There is no sacrafice left for any who practice a sin.

If one knows its a sin, and there will be no excuse not to know, Heb 10:26--There is no sacrafice left for any who practice a sin.
Whether they practice or not is beside the point. The point is God will not be mocked by these legalisms. One either knows what they're doing, or they don't. If one knowingly or intentionally sins, they have no recourse to Christ's sacrifice. This is explicitly what the author of Hebrews points out:

" For if we sin WILLFULLY after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,"

It is only those who are still trying to keep the law by will or their own efforts who have that luxury. Those who have received the knowledge of the truth cannot sin any more than the elect can be deceived.

Whether they practice or not is beside the point. The point is God will not be mocked by these legalisms. One either knows what they're doing, or they don't. If one knowingly or intentionally sins, they have no recourse to Christ's sacrifice. This is explicitly what the author of Hebrews points out:

" For if we sin WILLFULLY after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,"

It is only those who are still trying to keep the law by will or their own efforts who have that luxury. Those who have received the knowledge of the truth cannot sin any more than the elect can be deceived.
The Nt clearly states law would be written on ones heart--thus it still remains. But under the new covenant =LOVE. If one has this love that heart with law written on it would not even consider stealing from their brothers, committing adultery on their mate, having any other Gods before their face, etc,etc,etc all the way down the line. And how would one have those laws written on the heart? Because they obeyed Jesus who said--Man does not live by bread alone, but by EVERY utterance from God. So through dilligent study of the bible, over and over one learns every utterance and applys them in their life.

The Nt clearly states law would be written on ones heart--thus it still remains. But under the new covenant =LOVE.
That is no different than the so-called "old covenant".
If one has this love that heart with law written on it would not even consider stealing from their brothers, committing adultery on their mate,
especially after being divorced or marrying one who is divorced.
having any other Gods before their face, etc,etc,etc all the way down the line.
Except when it comes to usury, the dietary laws, divorce, etc. etc. etc.
And how would one have those laws written on the heart? Because they obeyed Jesus who said--Man does not live by bread alone, but by EVERY utterance from God. So through dilligent study of the bible, over and over one learns every utterance and applys them in their life.
False. That's the old testament methodology. Under the New Covenant, God writes his laws on the hearts of the new creature in Christ. It is by grace, through faith not of those who diligently study lest anyone boast, and not by "will or effort" (Romans 9:16) See also Jer.31:31-34; Ezekiel 11:19; 36:25-27; Hebrews 8:9,10 where it is explicitly due to God placing his law into the hearts of the new creation.

That is no different than the so-called "old covenant".

especially after being divorced or marrying one who is divorced.

Except when it comes to usury, the dietary laws, divorce, etc. etc. etc.

False. That's the old testament methodology. Under the New Covenant, God writes his laws on the hearts of the new creature in Christ. It is by grace, through faith not of those who diligently study lest anyone boast, and not by "will or effort" (Romans 9:16) See also Jer.31:31-34; Ezekiel 11:19; 36:25-27; Hebrews 8:9,10 where it is explicitly due to God placing his law into the hearts of the new creation.

God didnt give us a whole bible for nothing. And we arent under alot of those Mosaic Laws or we would be stoning the unrepentent to death. The New covenant altered some of those laws.
The only way one can learn every utterance is by dilligent study of the whole bible.

God didnt give us a whole bible for nothing. And we arent under alot of those Mosaic Laws or we would be stoning the unrepentent to death.
You're conflating the obligation of the law with the "curse"; "penalty"; "the law that was added because of transgressions" against the laws you're obliged to keep.
The New covenant altered some of those laws.
No, it didn't. Paul points out that it is only "the doers of the law who are justified". They are not justified by the law, but because they "walk after the Spirit and do not fulfill the lust of the flesh". You do know the difference between keeping the law and transgressing it, right?

The New Testament simply points out which laws are pertinent to those who keep the law versus those who don't. Those laws which are kept necessarily make those "laws that were added because of transgressions" irrelevant or redundant. Those laws which are transgressed necessarily place the transgressor either "under" the law or "outside" of the law. Neither of those options is a good one.
The only way one can learn every utterance is by dilligent study of the whole bible.
Quite true, yet as I pointed out already, this is the methodology of the Old Testament. However, diligent study must include praxis. God's law is a "learn by doing" methodology, and until one puts what they've learned into practice, they can't really see the wisdom in the law. Christ points out that the entire law can be summed up in love of God and neighbor. Summing up the law doesn't do away or alter any of the law.

Sum: "(the sum of) the total amount resulting from the addition of two or more numbers, amounts, or items:
"the sum of two prime numbers"
synonyms: total · sum total · grand total · tally · aggregate · summation

You're conflating the obligation of the law with the "curse"; "penalty"; "the law that was added because of transgressions" against the laws you're obliged to keep.

No, it didn't. Paul points out that it is only "the doers of the law who are justified". They are not justified by the law, but because they "walk after the Spirit and do not fulfill the lust of the flesh". You do know the difference between keeping the law and transgressing it, right?

The New Testament simply points out which laws are pertinent to those who keep the law versus those who don't. Those laws which are kept necessarily make those "laws that were added because of transgressions" irrelevant or redundant. Those laws which are transgressed necessarily place the transgressor either "under" the law or "outside" of the law. Neither of those options is a good one.

Quite true, yet as I pointed out already, this is the methodology of the Old Testament. However, diligent study must include praxis. God's law is a "learn by doing" methodology, and until one puts what they've learned into practice, they can't really see the wisdom in the law. Christ points out that the entire law can be summed up in love of God and neighbor. Summing up the law doesn't do away or alter any of the law.

Sum: "(the sum of) the total amount resulting from the addition of two or more numbers, amounts, or items:
"the sum of two prime numbers"
synonyms: total · sum total · grand total · tally · aggregate · summation

The old covenant was the Mosaic Laws--The new covenant is Love.

The old covenant was the Mosaic Laws--The new covenant is Love.
False. Jesus as well as the rest of scripture makes it quite clear that they are one and the same. Jesus points out that the entire Mosaic law can be summed up in love. Again, to sum up literally means to add it all together.

The Old Covenant had a different administration. This is what is meant by "the ministration of death". Note that it isn't what is administered, but the administration itself. A careful reading spotlights that it is not the Mosaic law that was covered, but Moses' face. See the difference yet?

False. Jesus as well as the rest of scripture makes it quite clear that they are one and the same. Jesus points out that the entire Mosaic law can be summed up in love. Again, to sum up literally means to add it all together.

The Old Covenant had a different administration. This is what is meant by "the ministration of death". Note that it isn't what is administered, but the administration itself. A careful reading spotlights that it is not the Mosaic law that was covered, but Moses' face. See the difference yet?

Do you really believe stoning one to death still applys under love?

Do you really believe stoning one to death still applys under love?
Do you really believe it's better to commit adultery? Do you really believe committing adultery is an appropriate way of manifesting love?

Stoning for sins such as adultery spotlights how horrific sin truly is, and how important it was to a society that truly values the sanctity of marriage. Good luck finding anything close to that in Christianity today.

What you fail to comprehend is the true gravity of sin. Stoning was nowhere near as horrific as the true effects of sin.

You're making a classical error of logic. You're conflating the obligation of the law with the curse, or penalty for transgressing the law. Paul points to the "law that was added because of transgressions" which should never be conflated with the law that was transgressed.

You're also confusing the law that is meant to be kept with the law that is transgressed. See the difference yet? You're not referring to keeping the law at all which is telling,. and spotlights where your heart truly lies.

Moreover, under the New Covenant, God's chosen are given God's law implanted within their hearts for one primary reason, to keep God's law (see Jer. 31:31-34; Ezekiel 11;19; 36;25-27; Hebrews 8:9,10). This is what it means for those who "walk after the spirit do not fulfill the lust of the flesh" This is why "there remains no more sacrifice for sins".

This is why the true gospel is about not sinning rather than the counterfeit gospel which tells everyone they can sin with impunity. Those who truly detest their sin don't want to hear anyone tell them that they can continue to sin with impunity.

Back