Are you ready for May 22?

CrowCross

May 22: The WHO plans to strip 194 nations, and the US, of sovereignty​

The WHO is attempting to push through changes to a treaty that would give them global control over health worldwide. This helps fulfill some of the goals of the WEF’s Great Reset.

It is a massive power grab that takes away a nation’s sovereign rights to determine its own health standards.

Continue to article

The WHO is attempting to push through changes to a treaty that would give them global control over health worldwide. This helps fulfill some of the goals of the WEF’s Great Reset.

It is a massive power grab that takes away a nation’s sovereign rights to determine its own health standards.

Continue to article
A huge storm is brewing

I prophesize May 22 will come and go without a peep.

Be prepared to worship me when this prophetic vision passes exactly as I've described.

Be prepared to worship me when this prophetic vision passes exactly as I've described.
Theres a better chance that someone with a penis will give birth than anyone worshipping you.

I agree. The vote will happen and no one will hear anything about it. Not even a peep.

If I didn't tell you....you would have never known.

National sovereignty will not have changed in the slightest.
Well, lets hope not.

From the article.
If they are approved (as submitted by the United States) by a simple majority of the 194 member countries of the World Health Assembly countries), these amendments would enter into force as international law just six months later (November 2022). The details of this are not crystal clear.

Continue to article

I'd be more worried about the British Royal Family and their attempts to take over America.

Continue to article
If anyone should be stripping the U.S. and 194 other nations of sovereignty it should be Paul and Ringo - not Pete and Roger!

This is an outrage!!

Back