Molinism

What questions

It was already answered you can't have a true relationship with a puppet
Oh good. No one said you can. Lol

So if God's perfect will is to save all then why not actualize a world where this would occur? Why even allow the fall in the first place?

I am asking for your expert opinion.

the puppet master lol what else could it be since you have no free will and everything has been predetermined and predestined.

and prayer can change nothing- yikes whats the point.
Who here said you do not have free will?

What can prayer change? God's omniscience?

There we go again, finding common ground! ?

I didn’t say that.

Is God free? Can he change his mind? If not, does this imply that God is determined; that he necessarily has to do all that he has or will ever do?

Doug
Sorry. I did not say you said that. Would you agree that LFW, or any position on the will is philosophical?

God changing His mind woukd bring his immutable into question. Perhaps you could say He changes His mind but He has always known He would change His mind. I guess the question would be is that a genuine change of mind? Hmm..

Oh good. No one said you can. Lol

So if God's perfect will is to save all then why not actualize a world where this would occur? Why even allow the fall in the first place?

I am asking for your expert opinion.
That was just answered

You cannot have a relationship with a puppet

Love requires free will a puppet cannot love you

That was just answered

You cannot have a relationship with a puppet

Love requires free will a puppet cannot love you
Lol, okay your not going to answer my questions. Strange given your expertise.

Love requires free will? Is God the Father free not to love the Son?

It doesn't but Calvinism makes him one
No, it doesn't, you do. I've never heard a Calvinist describe men as pupets. Only Arminians do that.
Every thought desire and deed were determined by God
Prove to me that is beyond the power of God to make the voluntary acts of men an absolute certainty, and I'll be forced to adopt your position.

Last edited:
No, it doesn't, you do. I've never heard a Calvinidt describe men as pppets. Omly Arminians do that.

Prove to me that is beyond the power of God to make the voluntary acts of men an absolute certainty, and I'll be forced to adopt your position.
Notice he did not address a thing.

And you have no answers.

For instance is God the Father free not to love God the Son?
Why are you changing the topic?

What you asked previously was answered

However God is love so he cannot help but to love

God is not free to violate his own nature

Back