The gospel in Genesis.

I see so many folks blaming God for their own disbelief, failures and sins and it is generally Calvinist. Talk about out of context and you just described Calvinism.
Lol. See it as you will.
I realize as long as God does it your way, your happy.
But you won’t be happy for long if you actually read scripture. But then again, once you read and study, you’ll be happy again.

I believe those verses. I believe they present the fact that God work is that man believe on Jesus Christ. I believe God desires such for all men because he demands such of all men.
So everyone that does NOT believe means God failed in His work ? I believe you just attributed failure to God when In truth God has never failed it is those that reject Him that have failed.

Lol. See it as you will.
I realize as long as God does it your way, your happy.
But you won’t be happy for long if you actually read scripture. But then again, once you read and study, you’ll be happy again.
Lol, my way why no I am not a Calvinist that teaches contrary to What Jesus and Paul taught about believing that would be you and other Calvinist.

So everyone that does NOT believe means God failed in His work ? I believe you just attributed failure to God when In truth God has never failed it is those that reject Him that have failed.
You contribute failure to God all the time, and raise man up to a god. Take the plank out of your own eye first bud. ?

Trying to help

John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Do you see that word "might" in John 10:10?

You're misrepresenting what I've said. I didn't say anything about "fail". That is your determination. Not mine. Not God's. Show me where it says God considers this His failure?

If God desires that man believes and man doesn't believe, just exact how does that make God a failure.

I would like for you to not use the word fail in your description. When you do us "fail", that doesn't mean I have an issue. It means your are mistaken. Not me. Same thing with God.

There are many times that we do not obey God. That doesn't make God a failure.

Is that the way you answer questions?
I was curious. If you don’t have scripture to prove your theory, that’s okay.

There are several. I wasn't trying to post a "proof verse". I believe the word "might" is indicative of a particular meaning. I mentioned one earlier.

John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Lol.

Calvinism again? Lol.

why not stick to scripture?
I refuted and proved Calvinism is wrong with scripture which was yanked out of context to stay in error. I felt like I was posting to Bill Clinton when I posted a verse that said “all” and was basically told all didn’t mean all. You remember the famous that depends on what is is saying by Bill Clinton, lol.

I refuted and proved Calvinism is wrong with scripture which was yanked out of context to stay in error. I felt like I was posting to Bill Clinton when I posted a verse that said “all” and was basically told all didn’t mean all. You remember the famous that depends on what is is saying by Bill Clinton, lol.
I believe you feel you refuted it. But you didn’t nor can you with scripture. Keep trying. I know I did for several years myself.? I tried

Brother, you know that does not mean it is God doing the work. The people were asking our Lord what must they do to be doing the works of God. He answered back the works that God wants from you is to believe in Him who He sent.

God bless
Amen

Back