The gospel in Genesis.

Believing Jesus’teaching makes me a follower of Christ, and if you consider that to be a free willer then I suggest you start over and place your faith in Jesus not men’s opinions.
So that’s why your upset? Because I don’t agree with you? Aawwww

and you keep changing the goalposts. ?

Believing Jesus’teaching makes me a follower of Christ, and if you consider that to be a free willer then I suggest you start over and place your faith in Jesus not men’s opinions.
I’m not a humanist, I don’t believe your free will saved you or anyone.

No prove your false teaching where you are calling God the false god of 2 Cor 4:4.

Too bad 2 Cor. 4:4 doesn't mention ANYTHING about "false god".

Everyone but you believes that .

So you've done a poll of ALL Christians around the globe, past and present?
Can you give a link to that alleged "poll"?

And are you claiming that the author of the paper (who wasn't me) no longer believes what he wrote?
Where is your proof?

Once again, all you're doing is appealing to the the LOGICAL FALLACY of "argumentum ad populum", appeal to majority.

I’m not the one calling the false god in 2 Cor 4:4 the True God .

oops

Where does 2 Cor. 4:4 refer to a "false" god?

2 Cor. 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

I don't see the word, "false" anywhere in that verse.

Jesus can see what you are doing , the lurkers and the posters . It’s your game now which everyone can see . But I’m not the one calling satan, the ruler of this world , the prince of this world , the god of this world - the true God.

There is no mention of "false god" in 2 Cor. 4:4.
There is no mention of "Satan" in 2 Cor. 4:4.

You are misrepresenting me.
And to throw your own evil words back in your face, "Jesus can see what you are doing".
You WILL repent, either sooner, or when you meet your Maker.

So you've done a poll of ALL Christians around the globe, past and present?
Can you give a link to that alleged "poll"?

And are you claiming that the author of the paper (who wasn't me) no longer believes what he wrote?
Where is your proof?

Once again, all you're doing is appealing to the the LOGICAL FALLACY of "argumentum ad populum", appeal to majority.
?

Back