The gospel in Genesis.

Just being honest

If you think the spirit is given to unbelievers you are in need of a lot of work
If you think man who is at enmity with God and spiritually dead can decide to believe on his own without a changed nature, you are in need of a lot of work.

I believe you, I can picture it.

Okay, get up now, pull yourself together Tom.

He’s been patient with the sloppy theology. ?
Rather he has been sloppy with theology

imagining the spirit is put in unbelievers

probably also thinks unbelievers have the fruit of the spirit

If you think man who is at enmity with God and spiritually dead can decide to believe on his own without a changed nature, you are in need of a lot of work.
Read them and weep

John 5:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
John 5:25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

John 20:31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

seems the dead hear and believe anbd pass from death to life

Tom, you constantly quote Bible passages in light of your views as though the passages emphasize truth in your theology, but it don’t work that way.
On your own evaluation of the Bible , you have no right to do this.

Your beliefs and theology is simply an “As-if theology.

Read them and weep
Tom, let me try and help you.
Are you off the floor now? Pulled yourself together?

John 5:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

John 5:25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.
Tom, what does scripture teach about who will hear?
John 20:31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.
Who are the ones who will believe Tom? What does scripture teach?
seems the dead hear and believe anbd pass from death to life
Sure. And your humanism is what reasons these passages out, not God’s word.

Tom, let me try and help you.
Are you off the floor now? Pulled yourself together?

Tom, what does scripture teach about who will hear?

Who are the ones who will believe Tom? What does scripture teach?

Sure. And your humanism is what reasons these passages out, not God’s word.
You did not address a single passage

The dead hear and believe and live

Tom, you constantly quote Bible passages in light of your views as though the passages emphasize truth in your theology, but it don’t work that way.
On your own evaluation of the Bible , you have no right to do this.

Your beliefs and theology is simply an “As-if theology.
That does not address the scriptures either

Ignoring them does not make them go away

How did God turn the heart of the king

Who gives them ears to hear?

I’m trying to make you think Tom, if you think about what your talking about you may see things more clear.

If you can’t see what I’m talking about when I asked a question after each passage, that’s an issue. And it’s not my issue.

How did God turn the heart of the king

Who gives them ears to hear?
Yep. And it’s abundantly clear in scripture that the salvation of the elect is absolutely certain.
It is not left to chance.

Matter of fact, the certainty of the elects partaking of the benefits of Christ’s redemptive work rests on the unshakable foundation of God’s immutable will.

I’m trying to make you think Tom, if you think about what your talking about you may see things more clear.

If you can’t see what I’m talking about when I asked a question after each passage, that’s an issue. And it’s not my issue.
Try addressing scripture

Emoji do not do much in getting people to think

Back