If you are willing

Name something in the Bible not a "theological POV/ Bias " that he denies ?

ROTFLOL!

I'm not allowed to speak for myself.
He takes liberties in misrepresenting me ALL the time.

So why should you object when others treat him the same slimy way he treats others?
Double standards much?

He's ignored John 3:1-8...
He's ignored all the "determination" verses I posted.

So no amount of denial by you or him is going to change the FACT that he IGNORES many verses of Scripture.

And that is the 20-year undeniable history of CARM!

"Oops!"

"Next!"

"Hope that helps!"
:ROFLMAO:

Okay, here are some Verses that TomL does not believe. He will say he does believe them but he doesn't...

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, here are some Verses that TomL do not believe...
Tom is right none of those passages say God predetermined everything . Something’s are not all things .

Anen...

But what do they say? That's where he will be caught...
You have got to know by now I am different. I know how to avoid the Waltzes. That's what all his responses, and others like him, are; Waltzing around sound objections. So many people make a good metaphorical living here like that. If a Bruiser could grab him and make him dance the Rumba; he would be exposed...

You have got to know by now I am different. I know how to avoid the Waltzes. That's what all his responses, and others like him, are; Waltzing around sound objections. So many people make a good metaphorical living here like that. If a Bruiser could grab him and make him dance the dance the Rumba; he would be exposed...
If I said that your cohorts would accuse me of pride agreed ?

Back