Have You Met The Christ or Have You Only Read and Heard About the Christ?

Gary Mac

It is very obvious that many claiming Christianity never has met the Christ, Gods Spirit never manifest in them to be His anointed one as He was in Jesus starting in Matt 3:16. You cant know the Christ at all without that same manifestation in you.

Jesus referred to this manifestation as born again, to acquire the mind of, just as Jesus did in Matt 3:16. He didn't know God or His heaven, anointing, either.

You can read how God opened it to him, but most dont believe Matt 3:16 for they have other agendas about what they have heard about the Christ instead of directly from God to be His anointed with the Christ. These think Christ is a person and will come someday and save them. They cant see it is the Spirit of God who saves this day. It is the Spirit of God in the persons who save with Him manifest in you and is at the door this day waiting to manifest Himself in them.

Gods salvation is Him manifest in you just as He was manifest in Jesus. There is no other salvation outside His coming to you and opening up that what He did in Jesus.

Is not Jesus a marvel for most? If he is then Jesus had some information that you do not have and a marvel. Why?

If you cant identify with what another says and does in yourself then you are ignorant and cant relate to their ways and in reality not understanding the other.

Jesus was crucified for this very reason. These did not understand what it was to be in his Fathers kingdom as he became to be in Matt 3:16. If one misses this very heart of Christianity to be like Him yourself as He sent Jesus as example for what it is to be in Him and walk as He walks in it, then Christ is just an idol for worship instead of the reality of being that person of Christ anointed of God yourself.

I have met Christ.
It is a real eye opener when one receives from God Himself His anointing as Jesus did in Matt 3:16. Only God Himself can open up who He really is and all of His heaven to you, which is Christ in you, Gods anointed one.

Most claiming to be Christian say they are of Christ but are noting like Him as Jesus was like Him to have that same anointing from God Jesus had. Jesus was clear that one must be born again, born of God and walk as He walks in His same light. And when one really does see Him as He is they become like Him just as Jesus and Moses and 120 did. 1 John 3.

It is very obvious that many claiming Christianity never has met the Christ, Gods Spirit never manifest in them to be His anointed one as He was in Jesus starting in Matt 3:16. You cant know the Christ at all without that same manifestation in you.

Jesus referred to this manifestation as born again, to acquire the mind of, just as Jesus did in Matt 3:16. He didn't know God or His heaven, anointing, either.

You can read how God opened it to him, but most dont believe Matt 3:16 for they have other agendas about what they have heard about the Christ instead of directly from God to be His anointed with the Christ. These think Christ is a person and will come someday and save them. They cant see it is the Spirit of God who saves this day. It is the Spirit of God in the persons who save with Him manifest in you and is at the door this day waiting to manifest Himself in them.

Gods salvation is Him manifest in you just as He was manifest in Jesus. There is no other salvation outside His coming to you and opening up that what He did in Jesus.

You are creating a fictitious "christ" that simply comes upon people.

That is not the Christ of Scripture.

You say in another thread:
Gary Mac said:

Absolutely. The confirmation is that the same God who came to Jesus and opened Himself uo Jesus and all of His heaven is the same God who did the same in me, in Adam, in Abraham, in Moses, in Jesus in Matt 3:16, in 120 in an upper room.

The problem with that, as well as your error concerning Regeneration (The New Birth) is that the Christ was not in the world prior to that body He took up residence in being created in Mary was fashioned.

Messianic prophecy is called prophecy for a reason: it foretells what will take place at a future date.

Now, let's take a look at New Birth, because you are obviously misunderstanding Scripture in regards to this primary Doctrine we are to understand:

John 3 King James Version

3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

A man must be born again in order to "see the Kingdom of God."

First, this is a requirement. No man is in this Kingdom except he be born from above (of God).

Second, the kingdom Nicodemus would have been familiar with is the Restored Kingdom promised by GOd and that is would be the Messiah/Christ that ruled that Kingdom. The point to take home here is that we are still dealing with the fact that the Christ was prophesied to come, and did not come until the Eternal Son of God took up residence in that body and dwelt among men (John 1:14).

Third, we see Nicodemus' question as to how a man can be born again:

9 Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be?

Jesus the Christ answers him:

14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

In other words regeneration was only made possible by the Son of Man being lifted up.

So you see, prior to Jesus Christ dying on the Cross (being lifted up) it was not possible for men to be born again.

We see that your assertion, then, is in error, when you say God manifested Himself to Adam, Noah, or Moses. We will get to when He would manifest Himself to men in Regeneration, but first let's finish this thought:

15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

1. Only men who believe on the Name of Jesus Christ would/will be born again;

2. God did not "come upon" Christ, but sent Him into the world from Heaven. It is to Heaven He returned in Acts 1. No man came from Heaven prior to the Son coming, and no man has come from Heaven since.

3. God sent His Son into the World that men might be saved.

4. There is a specific place in time when God did so:

Galatians 4:4-6 King James Version

4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

1. No man (and that includes Adam, Noah, and Moses) was redeemed from the Law prior to the fullness of times when God sent His Son;

2. No man was in Christ, nor was Christ in any man prior to God sending His Son in the fullness of times;

3. No man was a child of God in the eternal perspective prior to God sending His Son;

4. No man received the adoption of sons prior to God sending His Son.

5. No man received the Spirit of Christ because they were sons, though the Spirit of Christ did fill men for the purpose of Prophecy. We know no man received the Spirit because Christ made it clear:

John 16:7 King James Version

7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

The Comforter is the same Spirit Christ teaches the disciples about here:

John 14:15-23 King James Version

15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.

20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

22 Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?

23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Do you see that when God eternally indwells the believer (v.16) that the believer is indwelt by God the Father (vv.20 and 23), the Son (vv.18; 20; and 23), and the Holy Ghost (vv.16-17)?

So your teaching that God manifests Himself like he did to other men is not supported by Scripture?

That your teaching that The Christ of Scripture is a ministry of God upon men, rather than the ministry of God to reconcile the world unto Himself in that One Person, Jesus Christ the Son of God, is absurd?

If you think Christians are not like Christ, my question to you is—have you met them all?

I have met many Christ-like believers, yet they had their faults as we all do.

I think perhaps what some people don't like is the Christ-like habit of directly opposing false doctrine without mincing words. Perhaps it is a matter of they, like you, do not actually know enough about Christ to know what a Christian is supposed to act like.

The christ you suggest isn't found in Scripture, and if you would like to learn about the Christ of Scripture, the Son of God, Who is God the Eternal Creator, I would be very happy to introduce you to Him.

That is, after all, the primary way we behave like Christ: to introduce men to God.

God bless.

You are creating a fictitious "christ" that simply comes upon people.
Actually Christ in me is Gods anointing be my own anointing. He in me and I in Him are one. see Jesus prayer to his God for me that I be in John 17.
That is not the Christ of Scripture.
Sure it is, you just never have met the Father to know what it is to be His child His son, and be anointed of Him. .
You say in another thread:

The problem with that, as well as your error concerning Regeneration (The New Birth) is that the Christ was not in the world prior to that body He took up residence in being created in Mary was fashioned.
Actually Gods anointing has always been in man. Adam was the first to testify of receiving from GHod His knowledge just as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 and man became like God to know this difference. It is obvious you have not received from Goid to have the same as these received from God. See Matt 3:16, He even came to Jesus and spend up all of who He is and His heaven to Tham man just as He did in Adam, Abraham, Moses, 120, and me.
Messianic prophecy is called prophecy for a reason: it foretells what will take place at a future date.
That is what I have been trying to tell you. It is all future for you and you have no intent for the trophies to come to pass.

The prophecy is when you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him, 1 John 3.
And another one is Jesus said that in that day ye shall ask me noting but go to the Father for yourself and He will give it you. Jesus reached that day when he was about 30. See Matt 3:16.
Now, let's take a look at New Birth, because you are obviously misunderstanding Scripture in regards to this primary Doctrine we are to understand:

3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
Exactly and it does not come with observation it is within you. See Jesus in Luke 17:20-21. You are looking for another p[lace for Him is all.
4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
Bingo!
A man must be born again in order to "see the Kingdom of God."

First, this is a requirement. No man is in this Kingdom except he be born from above (of God).
Exactly and it does not come with observation, it is within you, or is supposed to be, He in me and I in Him are one, seems you have escaped that truth?
Second, the kingdom Nicodemus would have been familiar with is the Restored Kingdom promised by GOd and that is would be the Messiah/Christ that ruled that Kingdom. The point to take home here is that we are still dealing with the fact that the Christ was prophesied to come, and did not come until the Eternal Son of God took up residence in that body and dwelt among men (John 1:14).
His word becomes flesh in all who has received Him.

You cant hear the One who is at your door knocking this day. but all who will let Him in He will come to you and sup with you and be in you. But first to have to obey as Jesus did and let Him in.
Third, we see Nicodemus' question as to how a man can be born again:

9 Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be?

Jesus the Christ answers him:

14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

In other words regeneration was only made possible by the Son of Man being lifted up.
Yes God manifest in us. You dont know that God is a Spirit do you?
So you see, prior to Jesus Christ dying on the Cross (being lifted up) it was not possible for men to be born again.
Oh quite contrary. Adam was born again and became like God to know this difference. Abraham received from God His same Spirit and was awakened to Gods kingdom, Moses did the same on the mountain, his life defiantly was born again, he was not the same person after he met God face to face.

Jesus met God face to face in Matt 3:16 and God opened up who He is to him just as He did in Moses, Abraham, Adam, no different at all. Salvation is God manifest in you just as He was manifest in all of these and gave them His same mind. And we are no exception. Either you are born again and walk as He walks in His same light perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect or you are not and waiting for your salvation to happen.
We see that your assertion, then, is in error, when you say God manifested Himself to Adam, Noah, or Moses. We will get to when He would manifest Himself to men in Regeneration, but first let's finish this thought:
Y9ou haven't been regenerated by God Himself, born again, that is very obvious.
15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
Exactly.
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
And I do. He in me and I in Him are one, just as Jesus was one in Him,

BYW Jesus became one in Him in Matt 3:16. just as these others who God came to before Jesus did. and all of us who has received from God that what these all was sent to teach you about Him. Especially Jesus.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
And salvation is God manifest in you. You cant be saved by God at all without Him.
1. Only men who believe on the Name of Jesus Christ would/will be born again;
As Jim Jones, and David Koresh believed on the name of Jesus Christ, they believed to did they not? As Mormons believe in Christ? As Catholics believe in Christ? How about Pentecostals, Baptists, AOGs, COCs? All of these has made their own laws for their christ have they not? And are not you doing the same?

Beliefs are only speculation, the reality of God is God Himself manifest in you. Even Jesus couldn't escape this fact. See Matt 3:16.
2. God did not "come upon" Christ, but sent Him into the world from Heaven. It is to Heaven He returned in Acts 1. No man came from Heaven prior to the Son coming, and no man has come from Heaven since.
You are correct, God did not come upon Christ, Christ is Gods anointed. Christ in me is the same anointing from the same God who anointed Jesus by His Spirit. You haven't experienced the same from God have you?
3. God sent His Son into the World that men might be saved.
Yes and he didn't come to save you, he came that ye MIGHT be saved. That is in your hands whether you receive from God His salvation to become like Him, walk as He walks in His same mind, light, spirit, perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect.
4. There is a specific place in time when God did so:
Yes and either one has reached that day of the Lord that He comes to you as He did all of these we read of or you have not.
Galatians 4:4-6 King James Version

4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,
Just as all men are.
5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.
I am born of God, not adopted by the laws Paul established. It is obvious Paul was not born of God, born again, or he would have been born of God instead of trying to adopt his way into Gods heaven.

Paul teaches you are a sinner, God teaches that in Him you are not. See 1 John 3:9. We who are born of God it is impossible to be in sin. Did not Paul teach exactly the opposite and struggled with sin severely?

I dont struggle with sin at all, for I am born of the One who takes away the sins of this world, the same One Jesus was born of.

Adoption is by law, being born of God is not by law but is by Spirit, mind.
To be continued in the next reply.

6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.
And He did. Same Spirit of God who came to Jesus and opened up all of His heaven to him as well.
1. No man (and that includes Adam, Noah, and Moses) was redeemed from the Law prior to the fullness of times when God sent His Son;
Sure they were, they became like Him and with out as He sent them.
2. No man was in Christ, nor was Christ in any man prior to God sending His Son in the fullness of times;
Are you suggesting that Adam, Abraham, Moses, and others were not anointed of God and just headed out on their own?
3. No man was a child of God in the eternal perspective prior to God sending His Son;
Adam, Abraham, Moses, all were Gods sons, and God sent His sons out to do His will did they not?
4. No man received the adoption of sons prior to God sending His Son.
No man is adopted by God, either you are born of God, born again, or you are not.
5. No man received the Spirit of Christ because they were sons, though the Spirit of Christ did fill men for the purpose of Prophecy. We know no man received the Spirit because Christ made it clear:
When you receive the Christ, Gods anointing, is the only way you will understand who Christ is. You cant know who Christ is at all least you have received from God His anointing by His Spirit as all of these did, no different at all. If you Arte different from these who were anointed of God then Christ has no part in you.

Christ is not a person, Christ is the disposition of mind who has received from God His same mind, or Spirit the book calls the mind.

7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
The reason Jesus had to go away is that if he did not then people would still be relying on Jesus to hear God for them instead of God Himself come and give to you His will directly as He did in all of these we read of, by my Spirit says the Lord.

People are still waiting for Jesus to come and save them and cant turn loose of the flesh image for a god to be saved by God Himself be in you as He was in Jesus.
The Comforter is the same Spirit Christ teaches the disciples about here:
Yes the same One who came to Jesus in Matt 3:16. Adam,. Abraham, Moses, is all the same Spirit, 120 in an upper room, and in me.

Yes, his commandments are,
Be one in the Father as he was one in Him, John 17.
Be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect.
Let this same mind be in you who was in Christ Jesus.
Walk as He walks in His same light.
I like this one -- Pick up that cross and continue where Jesus left of as he commands of your.

And that list of laws goes on and on doesnt it?

16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
And He did.
17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
Yes H sin me and I in Him are one. John 17.
He did indeed.
19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
Yes same Spirit of God in me who was in Christ Jesus.
20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
That is what I have been trying to tell you.
21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
Told ya. He will manifest Himself in you as well if you will drop that religious act and receive Him in you as Jesus did in Matt 3:16.

22 Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?

23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
You just won't listen to Jesus. He was very clear in this what you just quoted, the kingdom of God doesnt come with observation, it is within you, Luke 17:20-21.

Continued in Next Reply

S.T.Ranger said:

Actually Christ in me is Gods anointing be my own anointing. He in me and I in Him are one. see Jesus prayer to his God for me that I be in John 17.

You are missing the point: God has sent the Spirit of His Son.

The Son of God is not described as an anointing.

And if you feel a Scripture is relevant, please post it. It's bad enough you don't address the Scripture you are given, but you want me to do your work for you?

Secondly, you miss the point that we are indwelt by God the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost:

21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him,
and will manifest myself to him.

As I said, the christ you teach is fictitious: Jesus Christ is the Son of God, and it is He that indwells us, not simply an anointing you have concocted in your refusal to embrace the Word of God. Your rejection of Paul's teachings makes it clear you are someone who refuses to be obedient to God.

Note the Eternal Indwelling of the Father (v.23 and implied in v.20), the Son (vv.18, 20, and 23), and the Spirit (vv.16-17).

Were the disciples indwelt by Christ at the time of this teaching? No, and we know this because the Lord is speaking of what would take place at a future time.

We also see that His return to Heaven was necessary for men to be eternally indwelt:

The Comforter is replacing the Role Christ ministered as, the Consolation of Israel. That is why He is "another" Comforter.

And the Comforter is sent to convict men of sin, righteousness, and judgment:

John 16:7-9 King James Version

8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

9 Of sin, because they believe not on me;

You are not believing on Christ, you are believing in an "anointing" that does not resemble the Eternal Indwelling of God taught by Christ.

Continued...

Sure it is, you just never have met the Father to know what it is to be His child His son, and be anointed of Him. .

I have met the Father, and in fact, He indwells me in Eternal Union.

There is only One Anointed, and that is Jesus the Christ:

Psalm 2 King James Version

1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying,

3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

You can speak evil of the Lord Who is The Anointed at your peril, but I caution you that in doing so you risk God's wrath. Look back at John 14:15-23 and understand that it is the Son Who said He will come.

Actually Gods anointing has always been in man.

I would agree that God has filled men with His Spirit throughout Biblical History, but that doesn't change the fact that He has not eternally indwelt people throughout History:

John 14:17 King James Version

The Spirit of God dwelt with men, which is distinguished from His Spirit dwelling in men, just as it is here:

Ezekiel 36:24-27 King James Version

24 For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.

26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

This is prophecy of the New Birth.

It is the promise of the New Covenant:

Jeremiah 31:31-34 King James Version

31 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord:

33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

We know men could not keep His commandments then, and we know they cannot keep them now in perfection (as you seem to think you do).

So your belief that being a Christian is receiving an anointing "like Christ did" is far from what Scripture teaches. It is Christ that taught the Spirit would be in men as opposed to with them. God was indeed with Adam, Noah, and Abraham, but He was not in them. He filled them, but did not indwell them.

And that Christ is God manifest in the flesh, and the Eternal God, the Creator, has already been pointed out to you. I have seen no address of those verses yet.

So here is another verse to ignore:

Romans 8:9 King James Version

9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

The Spirit of Christ is the Spirit of God, because God the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost are One. Note the Spirit of God is not with those who are His, but in them.

That you are blind to this truth is evidence that the Scriptures have been shut up to you.

Continued...

Adam was the first to testify of receiving from GHod His knowledge just as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 and man became like God to know this difference.

Would you mind showing me where in Scripture we see "adam testifying of receiving knowledge from God?"

It is obvious you have not received from Goid to have the same as these received from God.

Correct, I have received nothing from goid.

Is that what you call your father?

;)

Again, Regeneration began at Pentecost. The Spirit we receive is God. He dwells in us, not with us. He could not come until Christ returned Heaven:

John 16:28-32 King James Version

28 I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.

29 His disciples said unto him, Lo, now speakest thou plainly, and speakest no proverb.

30 Now are we sure that thou knowest all things, and needest not that any man should ask thee: by this we believe that thou camest forth from God.

31 Jesus answered them, Do ye now believe?

32 Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave me alone: and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me.

Note that Jesus states very clearly that He came forth from the Father: not an anointing.

Note the disciples do not yet believe.

It is pretty obvious you are someone that decides what in God's Word can be useful to your religion and what you can toss out.

Here it is Christ teaching, as recorded by John, so you cannot use the excuse that you reject it because you have a problem with the writer.

Continued...

See Matt 3:16,

A common trait of false teachers: vague references. Sloth is the root of this tactic. And it is sloth in regards to the Word of God that leads to false doctrine and practice.

Matthew 3:16 King James Version

16 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:

Okay, so here it is.

I don't see Christ receiving an anointing or being "introduced to the Father."

I see the Holy Ghost descending upon Him. Of course, there is no need for the Eternal Son of God to be eternally indwelt by Hiself.

TIme for you to see the rest of this passage:

Matthew 3:17 King James Version

17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Who is that, Gary Mac?

Who does He say the Son is?

Oops, I gave it away...

Continued...

Last edited:
He even came to Jesus and spend up all of who He is and His heaven to

Is English another language for you? I ask, not trying to be rude, but some of your statements make no sense in the English language.

The Father came to spend up all of Who He is and Heaven to?

What is that supposed to even mean?

The event shows Christ the Son of God being baptized, the Holy Ghost descending upon Him, and the Father proclaiming Him His Son.

Again, being a son of God began when the Son came"

John 1:11-13 King James Version

11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

When did the WORD come unto His Own?"

When the Word was made flesh and dwelt among men:

John 1:14 King James Version

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

The WORD is the Creator:

John 1 King James Version

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Jesus is the Name of the Person that God, the Creator, took upon HImself when took up residence in flesh. That Body was created for that specific purpose and did not exist before it was created in Mary's Womb.

"His Own" is Israel. They did not receive Him. And it is at this time that we (mankind) were given the power (opportunity) to become the sons of God:

John 1:11-13 King James Version

11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

If you had any familiarity with Scripture you would understand this.

If you had any familiarity with Scripture you would understand the difference between the Spirit of God being with men, and being in them.

If you had any familiarity with Scripture you would understand that believing in Christ in this Age (as opposed to the Age of Law which is when Christ ministered to Israel) is specifically believing in His vicarious death.

Now, will you answer this question: do you believe that Christ's death is the only means of eternal salvation?

Continued...

Salvation is God manifest in you just as He was manifest in all of these and gave them His same mind. And we are no exception. Either you are born again and walk as He walks in His same light perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect or you are not and waiting for your salvation to happen.

This is false doctrine.

And I can show you why, though I am afraid that your eyes have been blinded to truth.

Hebrews 11:13 King James Version

13 These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.

Hebrews 11:39-40 King James Version

39 And these all, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise:

40 God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect.

You boast of being perfect, and that this is something men have always accomplished, but you are in conflict with clear teaching from God's Word.

The Old Testament Saints died not receiving the promises.

They were not made perfect apart from us.

"Perfection" here speaks of completion, and the completion is in regards to remission of sin that is eternal:

Hebrews 10:14-18 King James Version

14 For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.

15 Whereof the Holy Ghost also is a witness to us: for after that he had said before,

16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;

17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.

18 Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin.

The sacrifices of the Law, as well as all sacrifices offered before the Law—could not make perfect, because they could not take away the penalty for sin (death):

Hebrews 10:1-4 King James Version

1 For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect.

2 For then would they not have ceased to be offered? because that the worshippers once purged should have had no more conscience of sins.

3 But in those sacrifices there is a remembrance again made of sins every year.

4 For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.

See v. 18 again, when completion in regards to remission of sins is attained—there is no more a need for offering.

Your religion has failed you. You are not perfect in a Covenant that has been made obsolete. No man ever was, and no man will ever be. If that were possible, Christ need not have died for you.

I will ask what I asked before: can you die to atone for the sins of men on an eternal basis?

Continued...

Tham man just as He did in Adam, Abraham, Moses, 120, and me.

I would agree, you have the same provision these men had.

It is unfortunate that you have not benefitted from what these men died awaiting: the Christ that would save them.

So I would say your "regeneration" is similar to theirs, however, I view those men as having been filled with the Spirit.

I cannot say that of you, because you reject the Word of God.

Continued...

That is what I have been trying to tell you. It is all future for you and you have no intent for the trophies to come to pass.

This is in response to my own statement,
S.T.Ranger said:

Your response completely ignores the point: The coming of the Messiah/Christ was foretold.

What that means is that because it is Prophecy speaking of the time He would come, it shows He hadn't come yet.

You are trying to teach that He had.

And if you want to question whether or not His coming unto me is future or not, okay. I have no desire to prove I am a born-again believer that is in Christ, and He in me.

I will let the fact that you don't know the first thing about the Doctrine of Christ speak for itself.

;)

Continued...

The prophecy is when you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him, 1 John 3.
And another one is Jesus said that in that day ye shall ask me noting but go to the Father for yourself and He will give it you. Jesus reached that day when he was about 30. See Matt 3:16.

This is a reference to the glorified body, ultimately. I think it can also apply to our meeting in Heaven when we die, but it certainly doesn't refer to the here and now:

1 John 3 King James Version

1 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.

2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

You should probably cross John off your list as an inspired writer along with Paul: his teaching has nothing to do with the twaddle you are peddling.

As I said, false teachers are forced to make vague references to Scripture because if the Scripture is actually looked at their doctrine is exposed for what it is: the doctrine of demons.

You are trying to teach that Christ was merely a man and that you have received the same "anointing" as He did, thus making yourself a christ.

The problem with that is that there is only One Christ, but many christs.

You fall into the latter category.

And that you teach in conflict to Christ and those He chose to give us His Word exposes you for what you are.

You need to repent, my friend.

Continued...

Exactly and it does not come with observation it is within you. See Jesus in Luke 17:20-21. You are looking for another p[lace for Him is all.

Regeneration is the work of God, and it does not come with observation:

John 3:8 King James Version

8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

Your response is to this:
S.T.Ranger said:

You ignore the fact that Christ had to be lifted up for men to be born from above, and born of water and of the Spirit.

In John 1:11-13 it is clarified that being born of God was due to Christ coming unto His Own.

Words have meaning, my friend. Cherry-picking through Scripture to create a false religion is something I would caution against.

Continued...

This is in response to this:
S.T.Ranger said:

?

Your doctrine has nothing to do with Christ's teaching in John 3.

And you don't even realize that.

Why don't you quote the entire statement and address the points like the grown-ups do?

Continued...

Exactly and it does not come with observation, it is within you, or is supposed to be, He in me and I in Him are one, seems you have escaped that truth?

Not sure how you can say that after I posted...

And you don't even believe you are in Him and He in you, you believe you are a new version of a man that has received an anointing, likening yourself to Christ the Son of God even as you renounce Him.

There's no perhaps—you are missing that altogether.

Just as you think I missed something I was very clear about.

Continued...

Back