All the Fulness of Deity dwells in Him Bodily !

Really?

So WHO then is Jesus Christ's God?
he, JESUS, is God. and U knew I was going to expose U on who RAISED up CHRIST, (the body of God). for,
John 2:18 Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?
John 2:19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.
John 2:20 Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?
John 2:21 But he spake of the temple of his body.
John 2:22 When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said.

so the Lord Jesus God is he, himself...... Oh how easy it is to catch a FALSE LYING PROPHET
What is interesting about Hebrews 2 is that the writer is quoting Psalm 8 which is about the creation of man in Genesis.

..... and then applies it to Jesus.
Yes, Jesus the Ordinal First ...... lol, lol, and then U IGNORANTLY said,
There's two different Jesus Christs?
I almost laugh myself off the seat where I was setting. ...... and still Laughing. My Oh my, what is the Christian world coming to. see OL, when U started to evade, we knew we had U ...... LOL a false prophet on the run, and still got caught,,,,, there is no where to RUN TO?

:ninja:

he, JESUS, is God.

So Jesus is the God of Jesus?

Is someone else his God or not?

and U knew I was going to expose U on who RAISED up CHRIST, (the body of God). for,
John 2:18 Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?
John 2:19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.
John 2:20 Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?
John 2:21 But he spake of the temple of his body.
John 2:22 When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said.

so the Lord Jesus God is he, himself...... Oh how easy it is to catch a FALSE LYING PROPHET

Yes, Jesus the Ordinal First ...... lol, lol, and then U IGNORANTLY said,

I almost laugh myself off the seat where I was setting. ...... and still Laughing. My Oh my, what is the Christian world coming to. see OL, when U started to evade, we knew we had U ...... LOL a false prophet on the run, and still got caught,,,,, there is no where to RUN TO?

who raised up Christ Jesus? think before you answer......

Acts 2:32
This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.
Acts 3:26
Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.
Acts 4:10
Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.
Acts 5:30
The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree.
Acts 13:23
Of this man's seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus:
Acts 13:33
God hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Jesus again; as it is also written in the second psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee.
Romans 10:9
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Galatians 1:1
Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who raised him from the dead;)

So Jesus is the God of Jesus?
LOL, LOL, LOL, there is ONLY .... ONE .... 1 God, and he's the ECHAD of HIMSELF holding the titles of Ordinal First, "Father" who is CREATOR, and MAKDER of "ALL THINGS" including MAN. and the Ordinal Last, title "Son" who is REDEEMER and SAVIOUR of all the things that he had Made,,,, :love:
this is too easy. can U follow the understanding of the ECHAD?

or do we need to draw pictures?

LOL, LOL, LOL, there is ONLY .... ONE .... 1 God, and he's the ECHAD of HIMSELF holding the titles of Ordinal First, "Father" who is CREATOR, and MAKDER of "ALL THINGS" including MAN. and the Ordinal Last, title "Son" who is REDEEMER and SAVIOUR of all the things that he had Made,,,, :love:
this is too easy. can U follow the understanding of the ECHAD?

or do we need to draw pictures?

Then WHO is the God of Jesus?

When Paul referred to the Lord Jesus Christ's God, who was this God that Paul was talking about?

When Jesus said "MY God" who was he talking about?

Acts 2:32
This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.
Acts 3:26
Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.
Acts 4:10
Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.
Acts 5:30
The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree.
Acts 13:23
Of this man's seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus:
Acts 13:33
God hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Jesus again; as it is also written in the second psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee.
Romans 10:9
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Galatians 1:1
Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who raised him from the dead;)
see, https://forums.carm.org/threads/all...043:~:text=Add bookmark-,#623,-Our Lord's God

another one bite the dust, another one bite the dust.

a 2 for ONE. what a discount

Training exercise, scripture,
Rev 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

who name did he write?

a. My God
b. My Name, or
C. all the above which is the SAME "ONE" Person

take the TEST

Back