The "there is no evidence" mantras. purely declaration based

Authentic Nouveau

but there is no evidence for an intelligent designer who has gone around the mechanism of evolution and directly manipulated DNA of any animal on planet earth.
How do you prove there is no evidence?

It presuposes an All knowing Being

If we see bear footprints, we may say there may be a bear that left them.

I see God's handiwork. The tribal Darwinists deny evidence which casts doubt on evostory.

If evolution is random, give us material sample of the actual mechanism. That implies contradiction.
You are correct that there is no evidence of any such manipulation by non-human entities.
Another myth/evostory based declaration.

It would be enlightening to find an honest evo who would take the wondrous works of their beloved Reverend and list all his outrageous claims for which no evidence has been found.

Scientists knew over 100 years ago evidence showed Haeckels lied. But his mess stayed in textbooks for many decades.

I see God's handiwork. The tribal Darwinists deny evidence which casts doubt on evostory.

If evolution is random, give us material sample of the actual mechanism. That implies contradiction.

It would be enlightening to find an honest evo who would take the wondrous works of their beloved Reverend and list all his outrageous claims for which no evidence has been found.

Scientists knew over 100 years ago evidence showed Haeckels lied. But his mess stayed in textbooks for many decades.
You are reading more in to my statement than is there. I was making a point specifically about biologic diversity occurring as a natural process, that is, via evolution. All diversity of life can be explained by natural processes. God did not directly manipulate DNA on planet earth.

Despite that conclusion I still believe in powers and principalities influencing everything that happens in the universe (Ephesians 6:12). One or more of the powers subsumes the mechanism of evolution, along with all natural processes, entirely for its own purpose. They do not break the natural laws of the universe. instead, they work through them to achieve their purposes. Simply, nature is the Power of God to bring life and to kill life. When used unwisely (without Wisdom) it results in more of the latter. Therefore, I stand by my statement that nobody, no god, no demons, no aliens, have directly manipulated DNA on this planet (except for biotech companies.)

Last edited:
You are reading more in to my statement than is there. I was making a point specifically about biologic diversity occurring as a natural process, that is, via evolution. All diversity of life can be explained by natural processes. God did not directly manipulate DNA on planet earth.

Despite that conclusion I still believe in powers and principalities influencing everything that happens in the universe (Ephesians 6:12). One or more of the powers subsumes the mechanism of evolution, along with all natural processes, entirely for its own purpose. They do not break the natural laws of the universe. instead, they work through them to achieve their purposes. Simply, nature is the Power of God to bring life and to kill life. When used unwisely (without Wisdom) it results in more of the latter. Therefore, I stand by my statement that nobody, no god, no demons, no aliens, have directly manipulated DNA on this planet (except for biotech companies.)
Wow, that is a big claim. All diversity of life can be explained by natural processes. a religious claim... REALLY????? Real science is like this: All diversity of life can be explained by either natural processes, or unnatural processes. Let us find it out.

Wow, that is a big claim. All diversity of life can be explained by natural processes. a religious claim... REALLY????? Real science is like this: All diversity of life can be explained by either natural processes, or unnatural processes. Let us find it out.
I guess it depends how you define “unnatural process”. If you mean a process that breaks the laws of nature then I must reject it because there is no evidence for supernatural events.

I guess it depends how you define “unnatural process”. If you mean a process that breaks the laws of nature then I must reject it because there is no evidence for supernatural events.
People like you had claimed that Evolution is fact. OK, I got it. Then, how does Evolution define unnatural process, since people like you had dismissed unnatural processes? What test have you done to define and describe that..

Can nature break its own laws or can nature makes it own laws? Which member of nature made the laws of nature?

People like you had claimed that Evolution is fact. OK, I got it.
correct. Evolution is fact.
Then, how does Evolution define unnatural process, since people like you had dismissed unnatural processes?
I would not know because the term “unnatural process” is your term. I asked you to define your term because I do not use it to describe evolution.
What test have you done to define and describe that..
I have not described “unnatural processes” because it is your term. I stated diversity of life can be explained by natural processes.
Can nature break its own laws or can nature makes it own laws?
No
Which member of nature made the laws of nature?
Presumably, nature is the Power of God. Therefore, God would be the source of his own nature and the laws that govern it.

More weasel words.
You do not know God or how God works.

Don't try the trick of telling me what I read into a statement.

If you could present any actual evidence, this would sound a lot less desperate.

Can any evo pusher post research by their religious icon, The Right reverend Chuck on DNA?

What about delivery of a jar of Gemmules Darwin preached about?

That is a faith claim. Exactly.
Faith in fossils unseen explains the dramatic gaps in evolution. The transitionals are NOT there. Their religious faith says they "just didn't fossilize" or just have not been found.

I guess it depends how you define “unnatural process”. If you mean a process that breaks the laws of nature then

Under what authority do you judge and reject? Are you GOD?

Who created Mother Nature? (a popular title for the evostory mythologies)

Who created the Laws of Nature?

I must reject it because
Word games time. Fundamentalist Darwinist's definition of Laws of Nature, show us

there is no evidence for supernatural events.
Repeating your fundamentalist mantra doesn't make it true.

Our daughter has a PhD, EE in Power Systems.

She is rational. You are not. She can't imagine what kind of crazy people think their BIG Bang didn't have a power SOURCE.

Why don't you know?

. . . .

But we already know bears exist. The whole question between atheists and theists is whether God exists, so his handiwork proving his existence is not analogous to seeing a bear footprint and saying a bear left them.

Evolution isn't random, because it has non-random elements, like natural selection.

Back