From Darwinism mythology Department "no god directly manipulated DNA"

Authentic Nouveau

God did not directly manipulate DNA on planet earth.

Therefore, I stand by my statement that nobody, no god, no demons, no aliens, have directly manipulated DNA on this planet (except for biotech companies.)
Interesting evo myths.

Who checked all the DNA?
Who interviewed God?

Show us the reports from Mother Nature on the matter. Who peer reviewed Mother Nature?

Interesting evo myths.

Who checked all the DNA?
Who interviewed God?

Show us the reports from Mother Nature on the matter. Who peer reviewed Mother Nature?
You are trying to equivocate between my claim and your own. However, my claim is based on, a summary of, the efforts by thousands of investigators collecting, analyzing, and publishing evidence for evolution over hundreds of years. And nowhere did they find evidence for gods or demons manipulating DNA on planet earth. That is what makes my claim different than your own.

Go check with your god if you want to about your claim but I do not have to because the evidence god provided already speaks for itself. I am perfectly fine with what he has revealed through his nature.

You are trying to equivocate between my claim and your own. However, my claim is based on, a summary of, the efforts by thousands of investigators collecting, analyzing, and publishing evidence for evolution over hundreds of years. And nowhere did they find evidence for gods or demons manipulating DNA on planet earth. That is what makes my claim different than your own.

Go check with your god if you want to about your claim but I do not have to because the evidence god provided already speaks for itself. I am perfectly fine with what he has revealed through his nature.
You offer no evidence. That is why we can't take you seriously.

Lying about God?

The GOD you hate and curse is The Creator.

The reference from the Bible where YHWH declares his pleasure in killing humans is provided below.

“so the LORD (YHWH) will take delight in bringing ruin upon you and destroying you.” Deuter 28:63

Per the Bible, YHWH’s pleasure in killing humans is demonstrated here:
Kills People Who Don’t Listen to Priests? (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)
Kills Homosexuals. (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)
Kills children for Striking Your Parents. (Exodus 21:15 NAB)
Kills people for adultery. (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)
Kills Nonbelievers? (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)? (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)
Kills Men, Women, and Children. (Ezekiel 9:5-7 NLT)
Kills all the First Born of Egypt? (Exodus 12:29-30 NLT)
Kills 180,000 men? (2 Kings 19:35 NAB)
slaughters 500,000 of his own believers? (2 Chronicles 13:17)

Therefore, YHWH is NOT equal to Jesus. They truly are opposed to one another in this material world, i.e., matter versus spirit. But it wasn’t always like that and will not always remain so.

Last edited:
Interesting evo myths.

Who checked all the DNA?
Who interviewed God?

Oh my.. the claimed that "God did not directly manipulate DNA on planet earth." oh noo...

Q1: Manipulate vs not manipulate? Evolution cannot answer that!

Q2: Which God? Evolution is dead on that!

Q3: Did you test that claim, what test? oh my... the level of .... oh my...

You offer no evidence. That is why we can't take you seriously.

Lying about God?

The GOD you hate and curse is The Creator.
YHWH Elohim is the framer (or demiurge) of the material world alone, aka, “the god of this world” (2 cor 4:4). There is also the intelligible world, presumably where angels exist, either potentially or actually. Above them is the Lord of Spirits, the Most High God, “the El”, the Source of all things, of both spirit (intelligible) and matter.

Your perspective is earthly, narrow, limited, because you are unable or unwilling to see the Big Picture.

Oh my.. the claimed that "God did not directly manipulate DNA on planet earth." oh noo...

Q1: Manipulate vs not manipulate? Evolution cannot answer that!

Q2: Which God? Evolution is dead on that!

Q3: Did you test that claim, what test? oh my... the level of .... oh my...
So it appears that behind your rejection of evolution and self-promoted “new” intelligent design is the rotten root of all opposition to evolution, namely, religious fundamentalism. Big surprise! (Sarcasm)

YHWH Elohim is the framer (or demiurge) of the material world alone, aka, “the god of this world” (2 cor 4:4). There is also the intelligible world, presumably where angels exist, either potentially or actually. Above them is the Lord of Spirits, the Most High God, “the El”, the Source of all things, of both spirit (intelligible) and matter.

Your perspective is earthly, narrow, limited, because you are unable or unwilling to see the Big Picture.

Total garbage.
The Bible teaches otherwise.

Ad hominem only. Does the fundie have a rational argument to make or is this all you got? The subject is evolution, BTW.

Those who assert (which you did), must prove (which you did not).

That was easy.

bye
?

Those who assert (which you did), must prove (which you did not).

That was easy.

bye
?
Prove what, that the only opposition to evolution in the world comes from religious fundies? That is self-evident. You guys read your Bible literally then try to force it down the throats of everyone else in the world.

Fundie: “The Bible says evolution is false, and genocide is good.”

Bump this to see if the Darwinismists have any fresh myths and fables.

You mean their hand waving studio activities do not matter?
For someone who claims not to post much on the evolution board, you are certainly filling the threads with your tripe. Must be a slack day in the doctor/dentist/farmer/accountant/yachtsman industry.

Back