God wanted human sacrifices for atonement of sin?

It's ignorant of you to deliberately twist scripture to say that Jesus "drank wine." He did not. He said he was thirsty and had a nasty vinegar concoction shoved into his mouth on a sponge.
John 19:29-30 calls out he drank wine vinegar when he was thirsty.

Your Bible, not mine, says that.

In your ignorant hatred, you attempt to defame him.
In your ignorance of your own NT, you don't know what you're talking about, let alone what's revealed in Numbers 6:2-4.

John 19:29-30 calls out he drank wine vinegar when he was thirsty.

Your Bible, not mine, says that.

In your ignorance of your own NT, you don't know what you're talking about, let alone what's revealed in Numbers 6:2-4.
No, m'dude.....my Bible says the soldier "put" the sponge to his mouth and Jesus "received" it. Not the same thing as saying he drank it, imo.
Also, if you think vinegar is the same thing as wine, I invite you to enjoy a big glass of vinegar at your next Passover meal.

No, m'dude.....my Bible says the soldier "put" the sponge to his mouth and Jesus "received" it. Not the same thing as saying he drank it, imo.
He didn't have to drink it. Wasn't he 40 days without food and drink like Moses, and he couldn't handle this?

Also, if you think vinegar is the same thing as wine, I invite you to enjoy a big glass of vinegar at your next Passover meal.
Wine vinegar. It was a popular drink back then. Suck it up buttercup.

No, you suck it up.....yummy big glass of vinegar! ?
No different than Kombucha, and it's popular today.

I guess the stories about Jesus being tempted for 40 days are pretty exaggerated. Kind of like the virgin birth and other stuff, right? ;)

BTW, John 19:30 uses elaben, used elsewhere for eating food. Sorry, he drank for his thirst. :(

Last edited:
It's ignorant of you to deliberately twist scripture to say that Jesus "drank wine." He did not. He said he was thirsty and had a nasty vinegar concoction shoved into his mouth on a sponge.
In your ignorant hatred, you attempt to defame him.
I think its more a case of denial than hate. "Every knee will bow every tongue will confess Jesus Christ is Lord" His day will come whether he believes it or not.

No different than Kombucha, and it's popular today.

I guess the stories about Jesus being tempted for 40 days are pretty exaggerated.
You don't seem to get it. Jesus said, "I thirst" and that's what was shoved in his mouth. He didn't order a glass of Mogen David. He didn't ask for wine or vinegar or kombucha and he didn't "drink it."

You don't seem to get it. Jesus said, "I thirst" and that's what was shoved in his mouth. He didn't order a glass of Mogen David. He didn't ask for wine or vinegar or kombucha and he didn't "drink it."
He didn't have to drink. Being a prophet, he should have known the drink of the day.

John 19:30 uses elaben, received, used elsewhere for food eaten. :(

I think its more a case of denial than hate. "Every knee will bow every tongue will confess Jesus Christ is Lord" His day will come whether he believes it or not.
So will Jesus since he has knees and a tongue. Get the knee pads ready for you and your bro. ;)

Rotfl... you guys can't escape nor have a defense for this. LMBO...

Back