Trump posts that he is 2nd greatest to Jesus.

Well, perhaps if you were really paying attention...

Oh I am.

I see democrats doubling down or waffling over your horrendous policing policies, your grooming educators being exposed, and your commitment to migrants being shown as a rich white liberal sham.

Ya, I'm payin attention.

you would note that it is the Dems that are actually crafting legislation dealing with things like treatment of vets exposed to burn pits, infrastructure, covid relief, healthcare.

Repubs might be crafting legislation, but who favors bills that give tax cuts to the rich or ban abortion?

Step aside lefty, it's time for the investigations and impeachments to begin....and for adults to craft legislation.

Since you want to claim the label.

Does the article mention Jim Jordan or Gaetz or Denny Hastert or Roy Moore or even Trump who bragged about going into the dressing rooms of underage girls who were beauty pageant contestants?

Republicans have decided that pedophilia is the worst accusation to make, so they do it, while turning a blind eye to their own side. It is also the foundation of QAnon.

Does the article mention Jim Jordan or Gaetz or Denny Hastert or Roy Moore or even Trump who bragged about going into the dressing rooms of underage girls who were beauty pageant contestants?

Republicans have decided that pedophilia is the worst accusation to make, so they do it, while turning a blind eye to their own side. It is also the foundation of QAnon.

So you rank adults wanting to have sex with children as a minor problem. I notice that you are giving the democrat pedios a pass. I am not surprised.

Oh I am.

I see democrats doubling down or waffling over your horrendous policing policies, your grooming educators being exposed, and your commitment to migrants being shown as a rich white liberal sham.

Ya, I'm payin attention.

Step aside lefty, it's time for the investigations and impeachments to begin....and for adults to craft legislation.
Right. I seem to remember that whole repeal and replace thing over Obamacare, when your side could not come up with a replacement plan for healthcare, even after 10 years of trying.

It is clear that the priorities of the GOP on legislation are: tax cuts for the rich, removing regulations protecting workers, consumers, environment, protecting dark money in politics and lies in the media and schools, targeting vulnerable people like LGBT and transgenders. Did I miss something?

I just supported my claim that Republican candidates are scrubbing their campaigns of their previous hardline anti-abortion positions.
Do you admit I was right?
And the position on abortion transcends politics and deals with moral values. I do not care which party is pro abortion, being pro abortion is morally reprehensible.

Did I miss something?

Yes.

For one, listen to Carville, that old coot Cajun. It's the economy, stupid, inflation is eating you away.

Twicely, don't mess with parents kids, they'll remember you did..

Thricely, crime and policing is crushing you.

These are the things voters are paying attention to, and it's out of your control.

If you, being a rich white liberal, would go ask the little people, maybe you'll get a different perspective.

I seem to remember that whole repeal and replace thing over Obamacare, when your side could not come up with a replacement plan for healthcare, even after 10 years of trying.
Do you remember when the Republican healthcare plan was first released, it was just a document saying that a plan was being crafted?
Do you remember when, after they'd actually crafted one, Republicans and conservatives saw it and declared it a disaster?
Do you remember when Trump promised universal healthcare for Americans?

Good times :D

I fully expect that Trump's cult will turn into a full-fledged religion after his death, with him as the central deity.
Of course in our lifetime that very thing happened with the followers of Haile Selassie. Of course Rostafar was his given name. I think if you look at your average Rastafarian, and compare that to your average Trump supporter you'll see there's a bit of a difference.

It takes some effort to go to a Trump rally, and Trump is currently the leading contender for the GOP POTUS nomination.
So clearly your side is obsessed with Trump, and our side is simply responding.

If your side ignored Trump, so would we.
Trump remains a better President than the current one, and no one can put up a valid argument otherwise.

Back