What If God Really Did Send Jesus to Show You The Way to Him?

All of us are one who has receieved from God His mind, Spirit, to be like Him and in His same image. But those who are in sin are not of Christ at all.
10 But it has now been revealed through the appearing of our Savior, Christ Jesus, who has destroyed death and has brought life and immortality to light through the gospel. 11 And of this gospel I was appointed an apostle 2 Tim 1 of the Lord Jesus Christ, 4 who gave himself for our sins. Gal 1:1-6

10 But it has now been revealed through the appearing of our Savior, Christ Jesus, who has destroyed death and has brought life and immortality to light through the gospel. 11 And of this gospel I was appointed an apostle 2 Tim 1 of the Lord Jesus Christ, 4 who gave himself for our sins. Gal 1:1-6
Through light of the gospel as in a tree that you say it is? I can see why you think Gods enlightenment is a tree instead of Gods Spirit for just as Paul stated here that he appointed himself for sure.

Ironic is Paul said Jesus gave himself for his sins but in reality Jesus didnt give life for Pauls sins for Paul never repented from the,. SO Jesus really was of none effect for the sinners, there is no way God has taken away their sins as for that is why He dies, takes away the sins of this world in which you guys dont have a clue what it is to be without sin and be of Christ anointed of God, but instead you are anointed of sin instead. For to you Gods enlightenment is a tree as you keep stating His Spirit its a tree and not Spirit Who does enlighten to His knowledge.

I can guarantee you that Gods Spirit isn't a tree as you think.

Through light of the gospel as in a tree that you say it is?
The light of salvation is in Jesus Christ.

I am obviously saying what all the prophets and Moses said— 23 that the Messiah would suffer and, as the first to rise from the dead, would bring the light of salvation to his own people and to the Gentiles. Acts 26

“Rejoice, you Gentiles, with his people.
As, Isaiah says, “The Root of Jesse will spring up, one who will arise to rule over the nations; Rom 15

That you call a gnostic tree.
I am obviously saying what all the prophets and Moses said— 23 that the Messiah would suffer and, as the first to rise from the dead, would bring the light of salvation to his own people and to the Gentiles. Acts 26
But you are a sinner as Paul was. So your salvation is of sin not of righteousness.
As, Isaiah says, “The Root of Jesse will spring up, one who will arise to rule over the nations; Rom 15
And I am one who rose up to meet with Him in His heaven. See Jesus in Luke 17:20-21 he tells clearly where Gods heaven is

now you can accuse Jesus in Luke 17 as gnostic teachings. Lol

That you call a gnostic tree.
For a good tree does not bear bad fruit, nor does a bad tree bear good fruit.
But you are a sinner as Paul was. So your salvation is of sin not of righteousness.
Again, my rambling gnostic friend, salvation is in Jesus Christ, even when we were dead in trespasses, God made us alive together with Christ Jesus (by grace you have been saved), Eph 2:5
And I am one who rose up to meet with Him in His heaven. See Jesus in Luke 17:20-21 he tells clearly where Gods heaven is
now you can accuse Jesus in Luke 17 as gnostic teachings. Lol
Now in Christ Jesus present yourselves as instruments of righteousness for holiness... resulting in everlasting life.
For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. Rom 6

For a good tree does not bear bad fruit, nor does a bad tree bear good fruit.
Amen we who has from Him that what Jesus had from Him are exactly like the Father of it.
Again, my rambling gnostic friend, salvation is in Jesus Christ, even when we were dead in trespasses, God made us alive together with Christ Jesus (by grace you have been saved), Eph 2:5
I agree that Jesus was for salvation is gnostic teachings for you but for we wh has received Gods salvation as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 knows very well how Jesus can save you if you willl follow him to the Father, the One who des the salvation, I can save you to if you will follow me to the same One Jesus tries to lead you to. Paul has you duped inset so many beliefs LOL. You dont even know what to believe, Jesus or {all -- NO WAIT!! you defiantly follow Paul as a sinner instead of Jesus isn His salvation.
Now in Christ Jesus present yourselves as instruments of righteousness for holiness... resulting in everlasting life.
For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. Rom 6
The wages of sin is death and Paul died a sinner for sure. Never got free from it and was openly clear that he never could repent from it. And that is exactly why you follow Paul as a sinner instead of Jesus who was without sin.

I agree that Jesus was for salvation is gnostic teachings for you
We have no agreement, you reject Jesus who is the author of salvation.
but for we wh has received Gods salvation as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 knows very well how Jesus can save you if you willl follow him to the Father, the One who des the salvation, I can save you to if you will follow me to the same One Jesus tries to lead you to. Paul has you duped inset so many beliefs LOL.
When you are assembled in Christ Jesus and I am with you in spirit, and the power of our Lord Jesus is present, hand this gnostic over to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, so that his spirit may be saved on the day of the Lord Jesus.
The wages of sin is death and Paul died a sinner for sure.
But the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

We have no agreement, you reject Jesus who is the author of salvation.
God is the author of salvation and saved Jesus from the laws of the Jews in Matt 3:16. Which you do not believe happens at all even though you read Matt 3:16 where God did save him and opens up who He is in that man just as He does in us all who has received Him as Jesus did. You go without the same salvation and has made up your own salvation. Lol
When you are assembled in Christ Jesus and I am with you in spirit, and the power of our Lord Jesus is present, hand this gnostic over to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, so that his spirit may be saved on the day of the Lord Jesus.
Jesus is with me in Spirit. We have the same one. LOVE.
But the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Eternal life in the Father is the same One Jesus was of.

God is the author of salvation ...
Indeed. Even when we were dead in transgressions and by nature children of wrath, God made us alive with Christ Jesus.
For by grace you have been saved through faith; For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus; Eph 2
Jesus is with me in Spirit. We have the same one. LOVE.
Having been renewed in knowledge in the image of our Creator, where Christ Jesus is in all. (Col 3)
Eternal life in the Father is the same One Jesus was of.
Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on them. John 3:36

Indeed. Even when we were dead in transgressions and by nature children of wrath, God made us alive with Christ Jesus.
Yes Jesus was under the curse of the Jewish laws until God liberated him from that burden of the sins of in Matt 3:16.
For by grace you have been saved through faith; For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus; Eph 2
I am created in the Father the same way Jesus was in Matt 3:16. Jesus. became in His same image as well. .
Having been renewed in knowledge in the image of our Creator, where Christ Jesus is in all. (Col 3)
Having been renewed the same way Jesus was renewed in Matt 3:16.

That is why I follow Jesus ways and not Paul or your ways.
Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on them. John 3:36
And you reject being His son for sure. There is no life of Christ too be Gods anointed in you for sure, for His ways to be perfect as He is perfect is gnosticism for you just as Jesus said to be perfect as He is. Gods wrath remains on you until you receive from Him that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16 and we all do who has received from God the same.

And you reject being His son for sure. There is no life of Christ too be Gods anointed in you for sure, for His ways to be perfect as He is perfect ...
For you know you were redeemed with the unblemished blood of Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 1:19

Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You you were bought at a price; 1 Cor 6:19-20

For you know you were redeemed with the unblemished blood of Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 1:19
I know I was redeemed the same way Jesus was in Mat 3:16.

I do not follow Paul in his errors, I follow the truths that Jesus had in the Father instead. Paul is your god for sure.
Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You you were bought at a price; 1 Cor 6:19-20
I know it but you seem to be a bit confused who God is. Gou think a man as a god is within you LOL.

I know I was redeemed the same way Jesus was in Mat 3:16.

I do not follow Paul in his errors, I follow the truths that Jesus had in the Father instead. Paul is your god for sure.

I know it but you seem to be a bit confused who God is. Gou think a man as a god is within you LOL.
Let me sum it up for your confused gnostic mind.
Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.”
The Samaritan woman said, “I know that Messiah” (called Christ) “is coming. When he comes, he will explain everything to us.”
Then Jesus declared, “I, the one speaking to you—I am the Christ." John 4:23-26

Because I live, you also will live. On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you. John 14:18-20

This is how we know that we live in him and he in us: He has given us of his Spirit. And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world. If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in them and they in God. 1 John 4:13-15

Last edited:
Let me sum it up for your confused gnostic mind.
Yes same confused mind Jesus was accuse of, these tried to straighten him out as well as ypui are trying with your own gospels. .
Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.
And the time started in Adam, he was the first to be redeemed and became like God to know this difference, Gen 3:22. Your time will never come in your current status as a sinner.
God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.”
That is what I keep telling you but you continually worship a man as a god instead of the Spirit of God who was in that man.
The Samaritan woman said, “I know that Messiah” (called Christ) “is coming. When he comes, he will explain everything to us.”
He will if you will let the One in who is at your door knocking without hesitation He will. But that end is up top you, not God. He is waiting on you top make that plunge.
Then Jesus declared, “I, the one speaking to you—I am the Christ." John 4:23-26
Correct and Jesus was speaking of His Father, God spoke through Him just as He does us all who has His word in us. What you havent read, or has read and do not believe that Jesus never spoke of himself but of his Father who sent Him. You just dont believe the words of Jesus, you follow a sinner such as POaul instead and try and justify your sins with your own laws that you establish to govern your gods.
Because I live, you also will live. On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you. John 14:18-20
You never will realize that as long as you keep rejecting His coming to you as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16.
This is how we know that we live in him and he in us: He has given us of his Spirit. And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world. If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in them and they in God. 1 John 4:13-15
By the same spirit be in you who was in CXhrist Jesus. And when you see Him as He is as Jesus did in Matt 3:16, ye shall be like Him no different from how Jesus became like Him when he was about 30 years old.

Yes same confused mind Jesus was accuse of, these tried to straighten him out as well as ypui are trying with your own gospels. .
There is only one gospel Gal 1, sent through Jesus Christ and God the Father who raised Him from the dead, and all the brothers and sisters united in Christ Jesus. Now that faith has come, Gal 3:25-29
That is what I keep telling you but you continually worship a man as a god instead of the Spirit of God who was in that man.
Because God appointed a day on which He will judge the world in righteousness by the Man whom He has ordained. He has given assurance of this to all by raising Him from the dead. Acts 17:31

To you who believe the word of this salvation has been sent.
According to the promise, God raised up for Israel a Savior—Jesus— after John had first preached, before His coming, the baptism of repentance to all the people of Israel. He was put to death, but God raised Him from the dead.
We are His witnesses to the people. And we declare to you glad tidings—that promise which was made to the fathers. God has fulfilled this for us their children, in that He has raised up Jesus. As it is also written in the second Psalm:
‘You are My Son, Today I have begotten You.’

And through Him everyone who believes [who acknowledges Jesus as Lord and Savior] is justified and declared free of guilt from all things;
Your time will never come in your current status as a sinner.
Beware therefore, lest what has been spoken in the prophets come upon you:

Marvel and perish! For I work a work in your days,
A work which you will by no means believe,
Though one were to declare it to you. Acts 13

There is only one gospel Gal 1, sent through Jesus Christ and God the Father who raised Him from the dead, and all the brothers and sisters united in Christ Jesus. Now that faith has come, Gal 3:25-29
There is only one Christ which is Gods anointing in man. all these gospels formed by mans opinions such as Pauls is not of Christ at all.

Either you are Gods anointed by His Spirit, Christ in you as Jesus became in Matt 3:16 or you are not. And it is very obvious you are not for too you the ways of the Father for you to be of Christ as Jesus was of Christ is gnostic heresy for you just as Jesus was accused of the same.

Jesus really is the ways of the father, you just dont believe Him, you just dont believe Jesus that God sent him to show you His ways to be like Him. You have been bewitched as in -- Yet, crafty fellow that I am, I caught you BY trickery, 12 Cor 2:16 -- and not the truths BY God Himself as Jesus received His truths in Matt 3:16. You go without and has been duped ny trickery instead LOL, and you cant even see how you have been bewitched to be the sinner instead of the saint!

Because God appointed a day on which He will judge the world in righteousness by the Man whom He has ordained. He has given assurance of this to all by raising Him from the dead. Acts 17:31
God has ordained us all who has received form Him that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16.

Ill keep posting Matt 3:16 until you stop rejecting it as truths.
To you who believe the word of this salvation has been sent.
To us who has received from God that what Jesus received form Him has been sent out by God Himself just as He sent Jesus out. Same signs follow us.
According to the promise, God raised up for Israel a Savior—Jesus— after John had first preached, before His coming, the baptism of repentance to all the people of Israel. He was put to death, but God raised Him from the dead.
According to the promise of God, He who is at your door knocking and if any man let Him in He will come to you just as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16 and sup with you and be in you. But that isn't going to happen is it?

We are His witnesses to the people. And we declare to you glad tidings—that promise which was made to the fathers. God has fulfilled this for us their children, in that He has raised up Jesus. As it is also written in the second Psalm:
‘You are My Son, Today I have begotten You.’
I am His son indeed, so true. But Paul I question because he tricked you to be the sinner that he was instead of the saint that Jesus teaches you should be like him in the Father. Which to be like the Father as Jesus commands of you and perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect is gnostic lies for you aren't they?
And through Him everyone who believes [who acknowledges Jesus as Lord and Savior] is justified and declared free of guilt from all things;
Through the Father as Jesus was through the Father! Which is a gnostic like for you and the very reason the ways of Jesus in the Father is gnostic lies for you.
Beware therefore, lest what has been spoken in the prophets come upon you:
This what the prophet Jesus spoke has come upon me, He in me and In Him are one.
Marvel and perish! For I work a work in your days,
Yet, his work was in -- Yet, crafty fellow that I am, I caught you by trickery!

A work which you will by no means believe,
Yes I have not fallen to his witchcraft that has made you the sinner instead of the saint of Christ be in you as He was in Jesus.
Though one were to declare it to you. Acts 13
Yes as in -- Yet, crafty fellow that I am, I caught you by trickery! LOL, you are so elementary in the Father for Paul has defiantly bewitched you to be in sin instead o perfect as the Father in heaven is perfect. The perfect One is not part of your sinful beliefs.

For to you Gods perfections is gnostic lies just as you keep accusing Jesus of.

Jesus really is the ways of the father, you just dont believe Him, you just dont believe Jesus that God sent him to show you His ways to be like Him. You have been bewitched
Did you receive the Spirit by faith or by your gnostic endeavors?
God has ordained us all who has received form Him that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16.
Now He who establishes us with you in Christ and has anointed us is God, 22 who also has sealed us and given us the Spirit...2 Cor 1:21-22
Ill keep posting Matt 3:16 until you stop rejecting it as truths.
Knock yourself out gnostic. He who is coming after me will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire. Matt 3:11
To us who has received from God that what Jesus received form Him has been sent out by God Himself just as He sent Jesus out.
To whom He also presented Himself alive after His suffering...
being assembled together with them, He commanded them not to depart from Jerusalem, but to wait for the Promise of the Father, “which,” He said, “you have heard from Me; for John truly baptized with water, but you shall be baptized with the Holy Spirit... Acts 1
According to the promise of God, ...
This Jesus God has raised up, of which we are all witnesses. 33 Therefore being exalted [j]to the right hand of God, and having received from the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, Acts 2

Did you receive the Spirit by faith or by your gnostic endeavors?
Yes the same gnostic Spirit that Jesus received from God. See your gnosticism of Him in Matt 3:16.
Now He who establishes us with you in Christ and has anointed us is God, 22 who also has sealed us and given us the Spirit...2 Cor 1:21-22
The sinful spirit I agree for you and Paul are of.
Knock yourself out gnostic. He who is coming after me will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire. Matt 3:11
Amen He did knock me out and fill me with Himself. Im beginning to see who you really represent. Atheist say the same things about God and Jesus as you do as gnosticism.

You are here on a pretense when actually you have that atheist spirit condemning God and Jesus to gnosticism for sure where you have no intent in believe the ways of God and shoot Him down with gnosticism.
To whom He also presented Himself alive after His suffering.
But he isn't alive for you. Are you not still waiting for him to come someday and save you? LOL.
being assembled together with them, He commanded them not to depart from Jerusalem, but to wait for the Promise of the Father, “which,” He said, “you have heard from Me; for John truly baptized with water, but you shall be baptized with the Holy Spirit... Acts 1
And Paul never reached that status of perfections of that the Father puts in us. He always was the sinner instead.
This Jesus God has raised up, of which we are all witnesses. 33 Therefore being exalted [j]to the right hand of God, and having received from the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, Acts 2
You are not witness of him being raised at all. You still have him in a grave yet to come out from it someday LOL, my atheist friend. But love you anyway, for God always has hope for you that you would turn to His ways instead of accusing Him of lying and gnostic. I think you are in the wrong forum. The atheist forum would be better suited for you. LOL

Yes the same gnostic Spirit that Jesus received from God Matt 3:16. The sinful spirit I agree for you and Paul are of.
Im beginning to see who you really represent. You are here on a pretense when actually you have that atheist spirit condemning God and Jesus to gnosticism
But he isn't alive for you. Are you not still waiting for him to come someday and save you? LOL.
And Paul never reached that status of perfections of that the Father puts in us. He always was the sinner instead.
You are not witness of him being raised at all. You still have him in a grave yet to come out from it someday LOL, my atheist friend. But love you anyway, for God always has hope for you that you would turn to His ways instead of accusing Him of lying and gnostic. I think you are in the wrong forum. The atheist forum would be better suited for you. LOL
Thanks, I might give it shot but for now the blind gnostic board will do.

Once more Jesus addressed the crowd. He said, “I am the Light of the world." John 8:12
In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. John 1:4

Thanks, I might give it shot but for now the blind gnostic board will do.
I figured that you were atheist who knows just enough bible to make your case for Him being gnostic for you.
Once more Jesus addressed the crowd. He said, “I am the Light of the world." John 8:12
Which to you is gnosticism.
In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. John 1:4
But not for you for he is gnostic for you.

Back