A tale of two statements

Further, I watched the third video passage about the Laws of Logic. now, I think the presenter got a few things wrong and I can say why, but first can you steel man his points in a brief summary?
Then talk to them about it.
You do know how to do that, right?

Then talk to them about it.
You do know how to do that, right?
Ha. You posted a link to a video not knowing and understanding what it says. This is typical of you, you having posted many links to articles you haven't read evidenced by the fact they don't say what you claim.

Ha. You posted a link to a video not knowing and understanding what it says. This is typical of you, you having posted many links to articles you haven't read evidenced by the fact they don't say what you claim.
??‍♂️
What it says is your problem. Not mine.

If you actually think that you have a valid point, then take it up with the speaker.

Telling me your points is nothing more than you disliking chocolate.
I could care less about your thoughts on chocolate.
Grow up and get over it.

??‍♂️
What it says is your problem. Not mine.
No, it's yours because you don't understand what it says. By all means prove me wrong.
If you actually think that you have a valid point, then take it up with the speaker.
You posted the video as if it meant something without understanding what it says. I'm taking that up with you.

You could always prove me wrong.

No, it's yours because you don't understand what it says. By all means prove me wrong.
Just so that we're clear....
Your ongoing diatribes remind me of a 3 yr old child standing in the middle of the grocery store aisle, screaming at the top of their lungs- it's mine and I don't care, regarding the candy bar they took off the shelf....

You posted the video as if it meant something without understanding what it says. I'm taking that up with you.
That is your assumption.

You could always prove me wrong.
I already have.
You're more than welcome to go talk to the speaker.
I'm sure they'd love to talk with you about it.

Just so that we're clear....
Your ongoing diatribes remind me of a 3 yr old child standing in the middle of the grocery store aisle, screaming at the top of their lungs- it's mine and I don't care, regarding the candy bar they took off the shelf....
This, as usual, is just an ad hominem and doesn't show you have any understanding of the video you linked to.
That is your assumption.
It really isn't. You obviously don't understand the points your fellow Christian made in the video, hence your desperate avoidance of saying anything to prove me wrong.
I already have.
And now the lies start. Prove me wrong.
You're more than welcome to go talk to the speaker.
I'm sure they'd love to talk with you about it.
I am doing. And I'm also taking it up with you the fact that you posted a video as if it meant something without you understanding the content of said video.

Well, if you actually had anything to say, it seems like it should make sense. But as you continue to make clear..... you have no sense.

Since however you want to discuss logic, watch these 3 videos, then you should have something that is logical to discuss.

Videos replete with legal analogies. In the court of law, one begins with an assertion and then attempts to build a case for it. Very type 2 thinking.

Videos replete with legal analogies. In the court of law, one begins with an assertion and then attempts to build a case for it. Very type 2 thinking.
And?
When we die, we will stand before God and answer to God for our lives.
According to 1 John 2, Jesus is the only defense attorney that God has explicitly provided for us.

So, this is completely independent of your OP and beliefs.

This, as usual, is just an ad hominem and doesn't show you have any understanding of the video you linked to.
Then I'd say you should stop acting that way. Remember, I explained that to a few former posters who did something similar.
I.e., if you don't want to be aeen as you are, then change your words. It's not that difficult.
It really isn't. You obviously don't understand the points your fellow Christian made in the video, hence your desperate avoidance of saying anything to prove me wrong.
Sounds like you have a problem.
And now the lies start. Prove me wrong.
I don't need to. That you are desperate to just tells me you have a problem.
I am doing. And I'm also taking it up with you the fact that you posted a video as if it meant something without you understanding the content of said video.
It means something only to people who are actually interested in knowing the truth.

Then I'd say you should stop acting that way. Remember, I explained that to a few former posters who did something similar.
I.e., if you don't want to be aeen as you are, then change your words. It's not that difficult.

Sounds like you have a problem.

I don't need to. That you are desperate to just tells me you have a problem.

It means something only to people who are actually interested in knowing the truth.
This is just bizarre. Your replies have no relevance to the points they reply to. You
give yourself away, It's an admission I'm right that you don't understand what was said in the video about logic you linked to.

And?
When we die, we will stand before God and answer to God for our lives.
According to 1 John 2, Jesus is the only defense attorney that God has explicitly provided for us.

So, this is completely independent of your OP and beliefs.
This is EXACTLY the type of thinking my OP was talking about. Learn to read.

This is just bizarre. Your replies have no relevance to the points they reply to. You
give yourself away, It's an admission I'm right that you don't understand what was said in the video about logic you linked to.
Not sure why it's so bizarre.

You're simply not saying anything that I find relevant.

This is EXACTLY the type of thinking my OP was talking about. Learn to read.
No. Your op was talking about your thinking.

You made it quite clear up front, and then reiterated it when you failed to answer my questions that it was all about you and your beliefs.

So, I'd say that the problem you're having here is that you are afraid of the truth.

Back