In the news today globally

wiseones2cents

In the news, 5 of Trump's major donors have dropped him......

BIden's debt relief is a big flop. Apparently there is 1.5 trillion dollars of debt WOW!!!! Talk about a broken system!!!

39 states expand medicare(What are the other states waiting for).

Russian news.

Zelensky wont stop till they own all of Ukraine plus Crimea? WOW! He is delusional.

Russia needs US tech, even though China has caught up to the US? How does that work?

Oil news.

Saudi Arabia says oil supplies are low

Turkey after being neutral has begun to support the US sanctions on Russia. I wonder if the bombing played a roll in their decision.

Based on thousands of articles I have read. Including that one. Facts are the western backed Svoboda(Nazi) party lost the election and then using violent uprising caused the Russian backed ELECTED President to flee.

The Russian backed President won the election via huge support from Crimea and Donbas region who consist of ethnic Russians who lean east.

Tell me. What reason would the west have to back the Nazi party(with Ironically a Jew at the helm?lol)? Unless Biden and his son have been conspiring with them for some time?

Based on thousands of articles I have read. Including that one. Facts are the western backed Svoboda(Nazi) party lost the election and then using violent uprising caused the Russian backed ELECTED President to flee.

The Russian backed President won the election via huge support from Crimea and Donbas region who consist of ethnic Russians who lean east.

Tell me. What reason would the west have to back the Nazi party(with Ironically a Jew at the helm?lol)? Unless Biden and his son have been conspiring with them for some time?
Thank you for saving me logging on to Russian propaganda websites to see what they are saying. With your summary I can save myself some time.

How is the weather on Omsk today? Or are you posting from Tomsk?

Thank you for saving me logging on to Russian propaganda websites to see what they are saying. With your summary I can save myself some time.

No one automatically believes all of wiseones2cents read articles are Russian sourced or influenced. Needs some discernment. leave it to us

I've shown you the proof multiple times. Your just in denial. And you people keep regurgitating the same lies. Western Ukraine is corrupt to the core, and you cant handle the truth.

Update. More people turning on Trump. They know if Trump wins it MAY possibly be over for the Deep State(and thus most political careers on the left AND right), but does he have that kind of power backing him?

Evangelical leaders turning on him now. Even Ann Coultier....The Rinos are coming out in full force! They made their money telling you what you wanted to hear. Not what they actually believed.

Update. More people turning on Trump. They know if Trump wins it MAY possibly be over for the Deep State(and thus most political careers on the left AND right), but does he have that kind of power backing him?

Evangelical leaders turning on him now. Even Ann Coultier....The Rinos are coming out in full force! They made their money telling you what you wanted to hear. Not what they actually believed.

This isn't "new" news.

They know if Trump wins it MAY possibly be over for the Deep State
Just like it was over for Obamacare and crossing the border from Mexico, with that wall that Mexico was going to pay for.

In 2016, Trump had the advantage of never having broken a political promise; he wasn't then a politician. But now, Trump is a politician and he has broken promises behind him.

As a side note: by standing now, he is admitting that he really did lose the 2020 election. Winning that election gave him the Presidency for eight years total, so he is time limited and cannot stand again. Trump is admitting he lost. :)

Just like it was over for Obamacare and crossing the border from Mexico, with that wall that Mexico was going to pay for.

In 2016, Trump had the advantage of never having broken a political promise; he wasn't then a politician. But now, Trump is a politician and he has broken promises behind him.

As a side note: by standing now, he is admitting that he really did lose the 2020 election. Winning that election gave him the Presidency for eight years total, so he is time limited and cannot stand again. Trump is admitting he lost. :)

I'm sure he tried though and dint have the political support to do anything, thanks to the RINO's and his bankrollers.

He did try to curb Illegal immigration from Mexico. He did resist the global lockdown.

He stopped wars, he created Jobs, and cut taxes.

Thats a pretty impressive resume. Now tell us what Biden has done! Student debt relief I recall, nah it was a flop. He was releasing people from jail with minor marijuana offences? Dont know what came of that or more hot air.

Cant think of anything else.

He is most likely complicity in the Ukraine war. Thanks to shady dealings via his son. Which is causing a great deal of inflation.....

Tell us. What did Biden do!

What wars did he stop?

He calmed things down in both North Korea and Iran. As soon as Biden came in things all went to crap!

You forgot to add that he also created a Covid vaccine with Operation Warp Speed.
Trump actually did contribute ALOT to the vaccine. I remember democrat's saying they wouldn't take the vaccine, and as soon as they came to power, forced everyone to take it! Hypocrisy!!

I personally think the vaccines were created before covid.......But that's another story.
He won the election. He ended a war. He stood up against Putin's aggression. He reduced unemployment (6.7% to 3.7%). He increased US GDP.
Winning an election(even rigged) is not an accomplishment.

He stood up against Putin's aggression???? ROTFLOL!!! He is the reason why Putin had to take maters into his own hands when the west ignored the thousands of people that were dying in Donbas. I'm quite sure, it was the west arming the Nazi Svoboda party!

He reduced unemployment and increased GDP? Are you kidding me? The US economy is in shambles! Supply chains are in disarray! All thanks to his lockdowns! I'm still waiting for stuff I ordered from the US that is backordered!

Yes the rich have been getting richer. But there is NO WAY the GDP grew. Anyone that believes that is a fool!

In others words you couldnt name 1 accomplishment that benefitted the American people. NEXT!

He calmed things down in both North Korea and Iran.
There were no wars in either North Korea or Iran. That claim was false.

Trump actually did contribute ALOT to the vaccine.
Which is what I said, and which you omitted.

Winning an election(even rigged) is not an accomplishment.
First, you have no court cases to support your false allegation of election rigging.

Second, then, according to you, it was not an accomplishment for Trump to win the election in 2016.

He reduced unemployment and increased GDP? Are you kidding me?
No I am not kidding. Go and look up the figures. Your right-wing fake news sources are lying to you.

But there is NO WAY the GDP grew. Anyone that believes that is a fool!
I'm afraid you are the fool for not checking the figures before posting. See here for the US GDP. There was a short fall in Q2 of 2020, down to $19 trillion and it has been rising ever since. It is currently at an overall high of over $25 trillion. Again your right-wing fake news sources are lying to you.

You need to find better sources, ones that do not lie to you.

There were no wars in either North Korea or Iran. That claim was false.

I didnt say there was wars. I said he prevented wars from happening.

Which is what I said, and which you omitted.

I didn't omit anything. I agreed. You omitted the part about democrat's not trusting the vaccine and as soon as they got in power, forced everyone to take it!
First, you have no court cases to support your false allegation of election rigging.

Second, then, according to you, it was not an accomplishment for Trump to win the election in 2016.

1) There is plenty of proof, the courts don't want to look at.

2nd) No I did not include Trump's election win as an accomplishment. It's an accomplishment for him personally I suppose, but not an accomplishment as an acting president.

No I am not kidding. Go and look up the figures. Your right-wing fake news sources are lying to you.

I dont use "right wing fake news sources" to come to this conclusion. I use a myriad of sources, including my own eyes and experience.

There is NO WAY the GDP is up. I do know the 1% are getting richer and have been hoarding money(Not being invested back into the economy). If the GDP is going up its courtesy of Trump not locking down the economy, as was the case in common wealth countries(Yup England is the primary suspect).

Either way it has absolutely ZERO to do with Biden. Maybe you can tell us what Biden has done to increase the GDP?
I'm afraid you are the fool for not checking the figures before posting. See here for the US GDP. There was a short fall in Q2 of 2020, down to $19 trillion and it has been rising ever since. It is currently at an overall high of over $25 trillion. Again your right-wing fake news sources are lying to you.

You need to find better sources, ones that do not lie to you.
I dont believe the figures. It's all crooked accounting, and since no one audits the crooks, there is no way of keeping them honest. Just like crime is down right? The figures are as accurate as election results. LMAO!

Your entire economy is built on lies, thievery and deciet.

Back