Trump returns to Twitter!

And if those on the verge of leaving see Trump's return as the final straw, those 50-60 million will be cancelled out.
And then some - more people worldwide hate Trump than like him.

Not that any US Trump accolytes care what the rest of the world thinks, but Musk's bank account soon will...
You greatly miss apprehend those who understand what Donald Trump brings to the table. We could care less what a bunch of stuck up snobbi.e. despicable leftists in other countries think about the United States its people or any of our values. These elitist scum are not good people! On the other hand there are countless people worldwide who totally understand what Donald Trump brings to the table, and they very much wish that they had a Donald Trump in their own country to set things right. You understand this very well, which is why you go out of your way to maligned these people with every kind of counterfactual criticism. And just in case you haven't figured out what Donald Trump does bring to the table and you certainly don't. You don't have enough wattage for that.

Donald Trump is not trying to ingratiate himself to the same scum that's destroying the country. He doesn't care what they think, what names they call him, or any other ridiculous antics bringing about the destruction of our institutions like the FBI in the CIA and the justice department. He's going to carry out his agenda to make America great again, not for the elitist swine who are drinking wine all day long over at Twitter (before Musk came along), but for ordinary Americans who put their head down and make the country work.

Are there people who are just as kooky and elitists as you are in other countries? Of course there are! And you care what they think! What a shallow cipher! Grow up! If you had an ounce of character you wouldn't give a hoot what they think.

Donald Trump is not trying to ingratiate himself to the same scum that's destroying the country.
He is ingratiating himself to whoever will give him power and attention.

By playing the role of demagogue, he gets both from right-wingers.
He's going to carry out his agenda to make America great again,
He would sell America, if he could.

If you think he is a patriot, give your head a shake; he wanted - and now wants again - the power of the Presidency as an end, not a means.

The non-scum element of society.
You obviously slept through his first term.
You are the completely ignorant of every relevant fact or you're lying through your teeth. Joe Biden is selling the country down the river to the Chinese and all of our other enemies. He is bought and paid for; he is a certified criminal.
If you think he is a patriot, give your head a shake; he wanted - and now wants again - the power of the Presidency as an end ?
To what end. He was rich and famous before he got in politics. Joe Biden was neither rich nor famous before he got into politics. He became rich and famous by selling out America from a position of political power.

I would expect a President to conduct themselves better than name-calling.

But then, this is Donald Trump - a President (and septuagenarian) who used the phrase "vicious and mean".

Viscious. and. mean.
Like a ten-year-old.
I don't think I have ever heard a 10 year old say viscious and mean.

Like I said, don't listen. Problem solved.

Is that a fact? How does that square with the fact that he got more blacks, Hispanics and gays voting for him in 2020 then I voted for Republicans in the very long time? That would make you the demagogue.
He's already been president and he didn't sell out America so what we're learning here is that you will say anything because you're a cauldron of hatred.
If you think he is a patriot,
What I think is irrelevant. He's already been president and he was outstanding.
give your head a shake; he wanted - and now wants again - the power of the Presidency as an end, not a means.
As a matter of fact the man has ideas. I didn't appreciate that until he beat Ted Cruz in the Republican primaries back in 2016. But if you go back and look at the things that Donald Trump was saying in 1989 and you compare them to what he said in 2016 they are exactly the same things. The man not only has ideas and principles, he's kept them for decades. The point is I didn't pay attention to what he was saying back in 1989, because to my mind who is Donald Trump he's just a developer and he occasionally writes a book. What he was saying in 1989 makes a difference now and if you go back it's exactly what he ran on.

But he wasn't the President of the United States.
Well no, not before it ran. It's important to point out that he didn't elect himself the American people did.
"He's rich; he wouldn't want to be President" is woefully naive.
If your objective is to implement the good ideas you run on to the benefit of the people who elected you that's called a virtue. It's perfectly fine to want to be President of the United States for virtuous reasons! "Why did you help that little old lady across the street? Because she looked like she needed help across the street!" That's called a virtuous motive! You put your finger on the very core of the problem with the left they never do anything good for a good motive. Everything they do is virtue signaling.

If your objective is to implement the good ideas you run on to the benefit of the people who elected you that's called a virtue.
If you think that this is why Trump ran, you are utterly beyond help.

Trump would shoot one of his voters if it got him two votes in return.

If you think that this is why Trump ran, you are utterly beyond help.

Trump would shoot one of his voters if it got him two votes in return.
Do you have any arguments against Donald Trump that don't revolve around fictitious crimes you concocted in your head? This is a clear sign of mental illness. You really should seek professional help. You're not well mentally. You may very well be a danger to yourself and others.

Do you have any arguments against Donald Trump that don't revolve around fictitious crimes you concocted in your head? This is a clear sign of mental illness. You really should seek professional help. You're not well mentally. You may very well be a danger to yourself and others.
You think a billionaire that inherited four hundred million dollars gives a single rip about the common man.

You are beyond the realm of reasonable discourse.

Back