Trump returns to Twitter!

You people
Elitist speak. You are no better than anyone else.
went from licking Musk’s boots to celebrating his failure pretty quick

that’s typical of low character type
It is a result of media programming and influence… leading us all around by the nose. We don’t know which way is up anymore. Personally, I never trusted that guy and/or licked his boots.
never understood why you all kept worshiping Trump for so long
Trump is helping to de-program us from that media control & influence. And for that, I’m eternally grateful!

Twitter is imploding, and not likely to be functional in the very near future.
Well...The pro-tyrant speech suppressors will be scrambling to find a new radical home. This will be entertaining! Like the tyrannical left trying to balance talk radio by imposing a leftist talker for every Rush Limbaugh! How did that work? Twitter can turn into a useful, balanced platform...that highlights the impotence of the flaccid Democrat devotees, incapable of maintaining a civil conversation without suppressing any other voice.

Well...The pro-tyrant speech suppressors will be scrambling to find a new radical home. This will be entertaining! Like the tyrannical left trying to balance talk radio by imposing a leftist talker for every Rush Limbaugh! How did that work? Twitter can turn into a useful, balanced platform...that highlights the impotence of the flaccid Democrat devotees, incapable of maintaining a civil conversation without suppressing any other voice.
People who lie, use racist or sexist or homophobic slurs, or who celebrate or incite violence are not engaging in civil conversation.

People who lie, use racist or sexist or homophobic slurs, or who celebrate or incite violence are not engaging in civil conversation.
Correct. Every democrat on Twitter should be banned.

But Republicans are more tolerant of ignorance, knowing that some can be saved.

People who accuse Trump of lying, being sexist, being homophobic are lying. Every race, both sexes and folks of every sexual persuasion benefitted under Trump and have lost it all under Biden. Folks who say Trump incited violence have not compared Portland Oregon and the attack on the White House and burning churches and pregnancy centers with J6. They're lying...and should still be allowed to look stupid on Twitter.

I didn't know how stupid the left was until they found their way onto my Twitter feed. I wouldn't miss the entertainment for a second...but...I'm not the fascist that y'll are. Free speech amounts to unintentional comedy. The very bsst of the best.

Comparisons with observable, confirmable reality can identify clear lies, like birtherism, or that the covid vaccine contains chips or magnetizes people, or that Trump won in 2020.
Really now. How come large groups of people can disagree on what is the truth?

If 50 or 60 million people who closed their accounts, quit Twitter, or don't log on every day because Trump is not there, start using their accounts again, or signing up again, it's hard to see how that's going to lead to "the destruction" of Twitter.
And if those on the verge of leaving see Trump's return as the final straw, those 50-60 million will be cancelled out.
And then some - more people worldwide hate Trump than like him.

Not that any US Trump accolytes care what the rest of the world thinks, but Musk's bank account soon will...

Looking forward to his childish, capitalized, hyperbolic complaining about how this House investigation is the Worst Injustice In This Country's History.
Thats free speech for you. Looking forward to a time when people can state biological facts and not have the police come round and arrest them because the sort of people that hate Trump find it hurty.

Back