Whose values?

How would an atheist know who I am when I go down the street.

These days some people who are in the wrong gang get shot at by people from a rival gang.
You are not aware that in Northern Ireland even six year olds can tell if a person is Catholic or Protestant when they are walking down the street. Everything, clothes, accent, hairstyle, names, everything is sectarian.

You are not aware that in Northern Ireland even six year olds can tell if a person is Catholic or Protestant when they are walking down the street. Everything, clothes, accent, hairstyle, names, everything is sectarian.
Ok so back towards the OP and thread topic. Do you agree that a homosexual is someone attracted to the same sex?

The same with gsngs

How does one tell the difference?
For the umpteenth time, one looks to the Biblical testimony to see who is telling the truth and who isnt

I mean come on Temujin, if someone told you the earth was flat and someone told you the earth wasnt flat, would you be confused or would you look at the evidence such as the photos from space to see who was telling the truth?

Back