Ask a mason anything you want to know!

So what???

Are you still trying to tell me the Masons believe Jesus wasn't God the Word born of the virgin Mary?
well A as I have said, we in the Masonic Lodge/s do NOT preach nor mention religion, so where ever you get that idea is all about you ?

So what???

Are you still trying to tell me the Masons believe Jesus wasn't God the Word born of the virgin Mary?
No, that is your supposition, Masonry dose not preach nor speak of religion in the Lodge, rule number one!

Of course I'm not a Mason. I'm a Christian....Just asking a question and getting some form of run around.
That is good, I am also a Christian and I have had an Adult Baptism, not the one that we are simply, " told that we have had " when an infant. Well,, as far as trades go I guess I am a Mason, Bricklayer/Blocklayer. Well during the years that I worked as Bricklayer we often had new comers to various building sites. Thes guy claimed to be Bricklayers but soon after they started working alongside of us we knew that they were not tradesmen. They were most likely good hard workers but were NOT tradesmen. They often asked one of us, what to do next at various stages of the work, sic! This may be why the " Masons " of old were selective as to who they hired ? We all had to do our apprenticeships as in Freemasonry!

That is good, I am also a Christian and I have had an Adult Baptism, not the one that we are simply, " told that we have had " when an infant. Well,, as far as trades go I guess I am a Mason, Bricklayer/Blocklayer. Well during the years that I worked as Bricklayer we often had new comers to various building sites. Thes guy claimed to be Bricklayers but soon after they started working alongside of us we knew that they were not tradesmen. They were most likely good hard workers but were NOT tradesmen. They often asked one of us, what to do next at various stages of the work, sic! This may be why the " Masons " of old were selective as to who they hired ? We all had to do our apprenticeships as in Freemasonry!
From what I've learned about the Masonic Lodge....they're not really believers in the substitutionary sacrifice where the Word who is God and became flesh...aka, Jesus... performed on the cross so our sins can be imputed to Him and His righteousness imputed to us. Where Jesus is the way, truth and life...the only way to God the Father.

Now, they may do christian things...such as helping children hospitals or 50 of them climbing out of a small clown car...but the closer you get to the 33rd degree....

From what I've learned about the Masonic Lodge....they're not really believers in the substitutionary sacrifice where the Word who is God and became flesh...aka, Jesus... performed on the cross so our sins can be imputed to Him and His righteousness imputed to us. Where Jesus is the way, truth and life...the only way to God the Father.

Now, they may do christian things...such as helping children hospitals or 50 of them climbing out of a small clown car...but the closer you get to the 33rd degree....
Sorry but you miss the point of all of this. If you are NOT a Mason then they will not tell you certain things about Masonry. Yes some things are given to us to be as secrets, from non Masons. Now do not take this the wrong way, myself and you and some of our friends may have family issue that we would much rather NOT tell the world about, right ? So does this make all of us evil and sinister and having bad secrets and all of that ?
We do raise money for charities and such, and we do visit members and friends and non Mason that are old and bed ridden and or home alone and lonely. This is no done to recruit more member either. We visit many more non Masons than we have Lodge members.
Ok, there only a few issues and such that are considered to be secrets of and in Masonry, and this applies to ALL masonic lodges not a few but all and the same secrets are worldwide. Also, these secrets are not even given to new and or junior members until they progress along the way over time. We here only meet once a month. Cheers.. I am not a 33 degree Mason.. also, this not compulsory by the way.

Well as I said, us Mason do not preach teach nor speak about religion in the Lodge!!! Each lodge member of course is free to participate in any
Of course I'm not a Mason. I'm a Christian....Just asking a question and getting some form of run around.
No no, hang on, you made a statement and I simply replied in the negative to that claim, surely we are not all obligated to believe all of your utterances as rote ? I am a mason operative and speculative and a Christian! What is the big deal ? Masons usually meet only once a month, so we all do our Christian thing each and every day of the year ?

Haha, here it comes the excuses of being run around ? BTW, do you know that Magistrates and Judges use a " Gavel " in Court ? Well so do Mason in the Lodge, well the boss of the Lodge at the time does. The term " hoodwinked " means what to you ?

Sorry but you miss the point of all of this. If you are NOT a Mason then they will not tell you certain things about Masonry.
Perhaps not..but X-Masons have.
Yes some things are given to us to be as secrets, from non Masons. Now do not take this the wrong way, myself and you and some of our friends may have family issue that we would much rather NOT tell the world about, right ? So does this make all of us evil and sinister and having bad secrets and all of that ?
We do raise money for charities and such, and we do visit members and friends and non Mason that are old and bed ridden and or home alone and lonely. This is no done to recruit more member either. We visit many more non Masons than we have Lodge members.
Ok, there only a few issues and such that are considered to be secrets of and in Masonry, and this applies to ALL masonic lodges not a few but all and the same secrets are worldwide. Also, these secrets are not even given to new and or junior members until they progress along the way over time. We here only meet once a month. Cheers.. I am not a 33 degree Mason.. also, this not compulsory by the way.

well, " In the beginning GOD said ( NOT His Son Yeshua ( no J in Hebrew ) let there be light! " and guess what happened, there was LIGHT!
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not. (Joh 1:1-5) Italics emphasis added.

Jesus as Creator, but then The Father, The Son and The Spirit are One. Not separate beings floating around like some kind of pantheon.

Have a look at this, by an ex-Freemason.

Ugh, 5 hours of that stuff? No thanks, especially since from the title of the video I can probably tell you the source of the grift he was fed/is pushing.

I must have missed your question, but in regards to your point here, you do realize that there are things Masons won't speak about, but Ex-masons will for a reason? Masons give an oath before God to keep certain things secret, generally trivial things. Any Ex-mason who rushes to tell you such things has declared himself to be foresworn before God.
It's not that these "secrets" are great world shaking things. Commonly they are the business of the Lodge, which if you aren't a member of my lodge, you have no business knowing. The others are ritual parts, which I won't speak of, but you can do a bit of research and find them online.

I must have missed your question, but in regards to your point here, you do realize that there are things Masons won't speak about, but Ex-masons will for a reason? Masons give an oath before God to keep certain things secret, generally trivial things. Any Ex-mason who rushes to tell you such things has declared himself to be foresworn before God.
Who is this so-called god the Masons swear to? Are they swearing before God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit?
It's not that these "secrets" are great world shaking things. Commonly they are the business of the Lodge, which if you aren't a member of my lodge, you have no business knowing. The others are ritual parts, which I won't speak of, but you can do a bit of research and find them online.

such as ? ( remember those thing that are considered to be " secrets " only are not to be revealed ) other issues are therefore nor secrets.
So what what ?
Come on now lets not argue, Masons do NOT go to our Masonic Lodge/s nor become MASONS FOR CHURCH MATTERS .. Church and Christianity is Church and Christianity, and then, Masonry is for Masonry, do you go to a Golf course to play Cricket ? Look, do you have Bricklayers where you are, I mean in your area ? They are Masons, real ones! THEY MAY EVEN BE Christians as well ?

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not. (Joh 1:1-5) Italics emphasis added.

Jesus as Creator, but then The Father, The Son and The Spirit are One. Not separate beings floating around like some kind of pantheon.
YES I ALREADY KNOW THIS, 68 YEARS A CHRISTIAN!!!! WHY ON EARTH ARE YOU TELL ME ABOUT PANTHEONS AND SUCH, WHO CARES ABOUT THAT, SERIOUSLY DEBATE IF YOU WANT TO THAT IS FINE BUT CUT OUT THE CRAP TALK OK
I do have Bibles myself and, I do read then also.
God Bless you all.

1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
2 The earth was unformed and void, darkness was on the face of the deep, and the Spirit of God hovered over the surface of the water.
3 Then God said, "Let there be light"; and there was light.
4 God saw that the light was good, and God divided the light from the darkness.
5 God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. So there was evening, and there was morning, one day.
6 God said, "Let there be a dome in the middle of the water; let it divide the water from the water."
7 God made the dome and divided the water under the dome from the water above the dome; that is how it was,
8 and God called the dome Sky. So there was evening, and there was morning, a second day.
9 God said, "Let the water under the sky be gathered together into one place, and let dry land appear," and that is how it was.
10 God called the dry land Earth, the gathering together of the water he called Seas, and God saw that it was good.
11 God said, "Let the earth put forth grass, seed-producing plants, and fruit trees, each yielding its own kind of seed-bearing fruit, on the earth"; and that is how it was.
12 The earth brought forth grass, plants each yielding its own kind of seed, and trees each producing its own kind of seed-bearing fruit; and God saw that it was good.
13 So there was evening, and there was morning, a third day.
14 God said, "Let there be lights in the dome of the sky to divide the day from the night; let them be for signs, seasons, days and years;
15 and let them be for lights in the dome of the sky to give light to the earth"; and that is how it was.

There argue with that ?

1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
2 The earth was unformed and void, darkness was on the face of the deep, and the Spirit of God hovered over the surface of the water.
3 Then God said, "Let there be light"; and there was light.
4 God saw that the light was good, and God divided the light from the darkness.
5 God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. So there was evening, and there was morning, one day.
6 God said, "Let there be a dome in the middle of the water; let it divide the water from the water."
7 God made the dome and divided the water under the dome from the water above the dome; that is how it was,
8 and God called the dome Sky. So there was evening, and there was morning, a second day.
9 God said, "Let the water under the sky be gathered together into one place, and let dry land appear," and that is how it was.
10 God called the dry land Earth, the gathering together of the water he called Seas, and God saw that it was good.
11 God said, "Let the earth put forth grass, seed-producing plants, and fruit trees, each yielding its own kind of seed-bearing fruit, on the earth"; and that is how it was.
12 The earth brought forth grass, plants each yielding its own kind of seed, and trees each producing its own kind of seed-bearing fruit; and God saw that it was good.
13 So there was evening, and there was morning, a third day.
14 God said, "Let there be lights in the dome of the sky to divide the day from the night; let them be for signs, seasons, days and years;
15 and let them be for lights in the dome of the sky to give light to the earth"; and that is how it was.

Back