Ask a mason anything you want to know!

Ugh, 5 hours of that stuff? No thanks, especially since from the title of the video I can probably tell you the source of the grift he was fed/is pushing.
So he/she is NOT a Mason then, why the implications ?

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not. (Joh 1:1-5) Italics emphasis added.

Jesus as Creator, but then The Father, The Son and The Spirit are One. Not separate beings floating around like some kind of pantheon.
I am sure that you know too well that first of all comes the FATHER and then comes the Son, my Father was born before me, did you know that ? Also my children were all born after me. That is the way of life.

From what I've learned about the Masonic Lodge....they're not really believers in the substitutionary sacrifice where the Word who is God and became flesh...aka, Jesus... performed on the cross so our sins can be imputed to Him and His righteousness imputed to us. Where Jesus is the way, truth and life...the only way to God the Father.

Now, they may do christian things...such as helping children hospitals or 50 of them climbing out of a small clown car...but the closer you get to the 33rd degree....
Oh I do believe that you would make a fine Mason, based on you comment about the car, well done, go join up, there is nothing better than good laugh for all concerned.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not. (Joh 1:1-5) Italics emphasis added.

Jesus as Creator, but then The Father, The Son and The Spirit are One. Not separate beings floating around like some kind of pantheon.
GOD! SPOKE the Universe into existence !! Himself no else.

Well if they have, then how much honor would they really have ? Once anyone has taken an oath to do or not to do something, then ?
Well, we know they really didn't take the oath to the God of the bible.

As far as honor...there is honor in exposing what is false and presenting the truth.

such as ? ( remember those thing that are considered to be " secrets " only are not to be revealed ) other issues are therefore nor secrets.

Come on now lets not argue, Masons do NOT go to our Masonic Lodge/s nor become MASONS FOR CHURCH MATTERS .. Church and Christianity is Church and Christianity, and then, Masonry is for Masonry, do you go to a Golf course to play Cricket ? Look, do you have Bricklayers where you are, I mean in your area ? They are Masons, real ones! THEY MAY EVEN BE Christians as well ?

Well, I once saw the masons in a show...documentary...drinking from the skull of another. I forget what they actually drank....the concept was if you drank from the skull then exposed the masonic secrets the sins of the one who once was that skull would be given to you. That doesn't sound very christian to me.

Is Jesus God? Is God a trinity? Just guessing, but as a mason I would think you would have to say no.
Wrong again!!! Seeing as Hebrew has no letter J/j then who would this Jesus be anyway ? Maybe you mean Yeshua ( name means " salvation " ) umm ? now there's name to remember, right ? When you are finished playing these childish games then may we can chat like adults, well I am trying to do that but you seem to not know how at this point in time ? God Bless you, also, no letter X in Hebrew either.

Will they teach me the secret handshake?
I guess that they would but it is not hard to do yu most likey do it
Wrong again!!! Seeing as Hebrew has no letter J/j then who would this Jesus be anyway ? Maybe you mean Yeshua ( name means " salvation " ) umm ? now there's name to remember, right ? When you are finished playing these childish games then may we can chat like adults, well I am trying to do that but you seem to not know how at this point in time ? God Bless you, also, no letter X in Hebrew either.
f

Is Jesus God? Is God a trinity? Just guessing, but as a mason I would think you would have to say no.
I said, " God spoke the Univers into exist
I guess that they would but it is not hard to do yu most likey do it

f
e
No way, God did not die on the cross that would have let the dragon win, lucifer, satan would took control for 3 days, agree ?
lol keep thinking there ole buddy ole pay, sic!

Well, I once saw the masons in a show...documentary...drinking from the skull of another. I forget what they actually drank....the concept was if you drank from the skull then exposed the masonic secrets the sins of the one who once was that skull would be given to you. That doesn't sound very christian to me.
what medication were YOU taking at the time ? what an idiotic thing to claim CC. sic!

Ugh, 5 hours of that stuff? No thanks, especially since from the title of the video I can probably tell you the source of the grift he was fed/is pushing.
lol how old are oldest Pyramids and the ones in Soth America ?

Well thinking is very good yet it comes with no assurances. As I have had to retell you, I am a X Mason now of 12 years..

No letter j/J in Hebrew, the name Jesus is made up name from the West, antchrists!

Back