Asylum Seeker Whose Deportation Was Blocked By Airline Crew, Rapes 15-Y.O.

In America when such an incident happens they never say the race of the subject except if it is a white suspect.

I just did a Google news search on “rape.” Race isn’t mentioned in any of them

Your entire worldview is a lie.

If they don't report the race of the suspect, you can guess the person would be a certain color, or maybe from a certain part of the world and one would be right!

There were plenty of photos. Most of the rapists are white.

It is true. "Antisemitic" has been so overused by Jews and Zionists to shield Israel from any criticism, it doesn't mean anything anymore.
It still means the same thing as it has always meant. You need not look far to see it raising its head again today...
What is antisemitism? It's when any person says anything that any Jew doesn't like. Saying Christ is King is "antisemitic."
This is simply a trope you are using to justify your hatred of Israel and its people.
Israel has murdered over 25,000 women and children in Gaza. That is not Hamas propaganda. That is what the Secretary of Defense, Loyd Austin, testified under oath.
Wait...you believe anything coming out of the mouth of THIS administration? These liars and anti-Christs like Biden and Austin? C'mon man...
Israel has destroyed the infrastructure in Gaza. The Palestinians cannot return to their homes, which is Israel's intent. Israel has bombed schools, hospitals, and apartment buildings. They have blocked humanitarian aid from being sent into Gaza, then when supply trucks are allowed in, they murder innocent people just trying to get food and water to give to their children.
All of this, even if true, is the consequence of what Hamas did in starting this war. Why aren't you taking Egypt and Jordan to task for not taking in these Arabs as refugees?
I don't care. People don't care.
Because I care I'm not "people"? My brothers and sisters in Christ who care are not "people"? You are just making broad brush claims without considering the truth. There are people who do care. Contrary to your rather stunted, narrow visioned claims.
The whole world can see the genocide Israel is committing and the US is complicit in.
War is war. And many in America support the sovereign nation of Israel defending itself against an unprovoked, heinous, murderous Islamic terror attack wrought on their peoples and others in the name of 'allah'.
There has been a massive loss of support for Israel in this country and around the world.
Methinks you are exaggerating this claim. Are there some, as you claim? Certainly. But not massive.
Oy Vey! you are "antisemitic" goy! I don't care what you call me. Shapiro is not ignorant. Do you think he doesn't know anything about Christianity? He is a Christ hating Jew, end of story. And all you Zionist Protestants grovel at his feet and shill for Israel.
He can still be saved. He should still receive love from we who follow the way. You are, again, just trying to justify your hate but you're a RC, not a follower of Christ. As much as that saddens me to write that.
These Zionist evangelicals think the Jews are like the Jews in the Old Testament that are just waiting for their Messiah. This is false. The religion of the Old Testament doesn't exist anymore. The Temple Veil was ripped from top to bottom. The Temple was torn down to the last stone in 70 AD and Jews were dispersed. The Old Covenant was replaced. Judaism is a false religion.

They have no altar, they have no priesthood and they have no sacrifice. You know who does have all these things? The Catholic Church. This is the New Covenant.
The "Roman Catholic" institution is NOT the New Covenant. Your claim is pure, unadulterated heresy.
Does love your enemy apply to the Jews and Israel as well?
Yes. All of God's creations. Even you. A vehement antisemite!
Or is it OK to shoot women in the back trying to get food for their children?
Hamas and all islamists want to annihilate every Jew on this planet. Which is the worse sin?

It is true. "Antisemitic" has been so overused by Jews and Zionists to shield Israel from any criticism, it doesn't mean anything anymore. What is antisemitism? It's when any person says anything that any Jew doesn't like. Saying Christ is King is "antisemitic."

Israel has murdered over 25,000 women and children in Gaza. That is not Hamas propaganda. That is what the Secretary of Defense, Loyd Austin, testified under oath.

Israel has destroyed the infrastructure in Gaza. The Palestinians cannot return to their homes, which is Israel's intent. Israel has bombed schools, hospitals, and apartment buildings. They have blocked humanitarian aid from being sent into Gaza, then when supply trucks are allowed in, they murder innocent people just trying to get food and water to give to their children.

I don't care. People don't care. The whole world can see the genocide Israel is committing and the US is complicit in. There has been a massive loss of support for Israel in this country and around the world.

Oy Vey! you are "antisemitic" goy! I don't care what you call me. Shapiro is not ignorant. Do you think he doesn't know anything about Christianity? He is a Christ hating Jew, end of story. And all you Zionist Protestants grovel at his feet and shill for Israel.

These Zionist evangelicals think the Jews are like the Jews in the Old Testament that are just waiting for their Messiah. This is false. The religion of the Old Testament doesn't exist anymore. The Temple Veil was ripped from top to bottom. The Temple was torn down to the last stone in 70 AD and Jews were dispersed. The Old Covenant was replaced. Judaism is a false religion.

They have no altar, they have no priesthood and they have no sacrifice. You know who does have all these things? The Catholic Church. This is the New Covenant.

Does love your enemy apply to the Jews and Israel as well? Or is it OK to shoot women in the back trying to get food for their children?
Again please keep on topic.

That's nice for you

Because this one likely wouldn't have occurred, had AirFrance's crew minded their business and he had been deported.
Really? How about the authorities letting someone marked for deportation, back out in the community? Why was that allowed to happen?

The African illegal immigrant is well known in the UK for being present at migrant protests and has been photographed many times at the protests wearing a big sign that says "migrants are not criminals"

He was being actively deported by immigration agents on an Air France flight, when the crew saw him handcuffed and managed and prevented the flight from taking off because they objected to his treatment. So now, in the time since, he's escaped further deportation and has horrifically and permanently altered a 15 year olds life in the UK

It appears Mayela arrived in the UK in 2004. The thwarted deportation occurred in 2005. The rape occurred in December of 2023. The headline is worded in what could easily be interpreted as anti-immigrant. But his immigration status really doesn't have anything to do with the alleged crime.

It appears Mayela arrived in the UK in 2004. The thwarted deportation occurred in 2005. The rape occurred in December of 2023. The headline is worded in what could easily be interpreted as anti-immigrant. But his immigration status really doesn't have anything to do with the alleged crime.
good observation

good observation

Back