Asylum Seeker Whose Deportation Was Blocked By Airline Crew, Rapes 15-Y.O.

They are correlated, yes. And the FIRST (his illegal presence in the country) is a direct CAUSE of the second (his ability to then rape a girl in said country he is illegally present in. So again, unless you want to posit to us that he could have telepathically and telekinetically raped the girl from his third world country in Africa, you've shot your own argument in the foot.

His presence in the country CAUSED him to be able to rape the girl. This isn't hard to grasp
Yuor
Interesting strawman.

They are correlated, yes.
Correct.
And the FIRST (his illegal presence in the country) is a direct CAUSE of the second (his ability to then rape a girl in said country he is illegally present in.
No. it is not a direct cause. It is a correlation.
Being in the country did not CAUSE him to rape the girl.
His presence in the country CAUSED him to be able to rape the girl. This isn't hard to grasp
This is correlation. Being in the country did not CAUSE him to rape the girl.

Yuor

Correct.

No. it is not a direct cause. It is a correlation.
Being in the country did not CAUSE him to rape the girl.

This is correlation. Being in the country did not CAUSE him to rape the girl.
It CAUSED him to be here and bale to rape this girl instead of being back in his craphole country he came here illegally from. How is this so hard to grasp?

It CAUSED him to be here and bale to rape this girl instead of being back in his craphole country he came here illegally from. How is this so hard to grasp?
Its not hard to grasp at all. You are describing correlation. The fact that he was in country and raped a girl is a correlation; the two conditions are correlated. Being in the country is not a CAUSE of rape. Imagine if it were; it would mean that everyone in the country would rape. Obviously that isn't the case ...because being in the country is not a cause of rape.
It is important to be able to understand cause and effect.

Let's look at it from a different angle:
If being in the country is a cause of rape, how do explain all of the people who are in the country who do not commit rape?

Its not hard to grasp at all. You are describing correlation. The fact that he was in country and raped a girl is a correlation; the two conditions are correlated. Being in the country is not a CAUSE of rape. Imagine if it were; it would mean that everyone in the country would rape. Obviously that isn't the case ...because being in the country is not a cause of rape.
It is important to be able to understand cause and effect.
No, I am describing a CAUSATION. The rape of this 15 year old UK resident would not have been possible, if he had not illegally entered the country and had he not been prevented form being deported. This isn't rocket science.

Alright at this point I have to assume you're being deliberately obtuse.
I would say the same about you...
I've explained it clearly and even given examples of why being in a country is a cause of rape.
What part of what I'm saying doesn't make sense?
Flip it around, perhaps I'm not understanding YOU. Explain how being in a country causes rape -maybe I'm missing the connection. I've been in many countries tho and have never felt compelled to rape. But still, please explain how the cause works.

I would say the same about you...
I've explained it clearly and even given examples of why being in a country is a cause of rape.
What part of what I'm saying doesn't make sense?
Flip it around, perhaps I'm not understanding YOU. Explain how being in a country causes rape -maybe I'm missing the connection. I've been in many countries tho and have never felt compelled to rape. But still, please explain how the cause works.
The rape of this 15 year old UK resident would not have been possible, if he had not illegally entered the country and had he not been prevented form being deported. This isn't rocket science.

That's at least ONE Biblical imperative that the U.S. hasn't turned their back on. (Gen 12:2,3)
at least we're doing THAT right.
The Old Covenant has been replaced. The Temple Veil was split from top to bottom and the Jews have cursed themselves. "And all the people answering, said: His blood be upon us, and upon our children."

'For you, brethren, are become followers of the churches of God which are in Judea, in Christ Jesus: for you also have suffered the same things from your own countrymen, even as they have from the Jews: Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and the prophets, and have persecuted us, and they please not God, and are adversaries to all men"

The religion of the Old Testament doesn't exist anymore. Judaism is a false religion. The Temple was torn down to the ground in 70 AD and the Jews were dispersed. They no longer have a priesthood, or an altar or a sacrifice. Only the Catholic Church has all those things and replaced the Old Covenant.

The Jews are the enemy of Christ.

No, I am describing a CAUSATION. The rape of this 15 year old UK resident would not have been possible, if he had not illegally entered the country and had he not been prevented form being deported. This isn't rocket science.
Are you suggesting that merely being in the country caused this man to rape a girl?
What is the mechanism?
Lots of people are in a country at any given time, some even illegally. Merely being there doesn't CAUSE rape; that would be absurd.
The fact is what you are talking about is called correlation. He couldn't have raped her in the country had he not been in the country. That does not mean being in the country was a CAUSE of rape; it was a correlated element.
This is an important difference to understand.
In fact, confusing the two is so common that it is referred to as the logical fallacy "cum hoc ergo propter hoc" which literally means: "with this, because of this"
Some examples (from: https://outofthefog.website/treatment-1/2015/12/7/the-cum-hoc-ergo-propter-hoc-fallacy)
  • The rooster crows every morning, therefore the rooster causes the sun to come up.
  • Hospitals are full of sick people. Therefore hospitals make people sick.
  • He sometimes behaves violently when I am around him. I don't know what it is that I am doing to make him become so violent.
  • When she spends money on herself she seems happier. I need to think of a way to earn more.
In your case: He was in the country. He raped a girl. Therefore being in the country caused him to rape the girl.
This is easily debunked as there are many people in the country who do not commit rape.

The rape of this 15 year old UK resident would not have been possible, if he had not illegally entered the country and had he not been prevented form being deported.
Correct, it would not have been possible. But being in the country wasn't the CAUSE. It is a correlation.
This isn't rocket surgery.
Also it doesn't matter whether he was there legally or illegally. As I have already pointed out, legally present citizens are capable and commit rape. Neither their presence in a country nor their legal status causes them to rape.

To further demonstrate the absurdity of the fallacy we can look at it like this: The girl was in the country. The man raped the girl. The girl's presence in the country caused the man to rape her.
The absurdity is obvious (hopefully!) when the same logic is applied this way, yes?

The Old Covenant has been replaced. The Temple Veil was split from top to bottom and the Jews have cursed themselves. "And all the people answering, said: His blood be upon us, and upon our children."

'For you, brethren, are become followers of the churches of God which are in Judea, in Christ Jesus: for you also have suffered the same things from your own countrymen, even as they have from the Jews: Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and the prophets, and have persecuted us, and they please not God, and are adversaries to all men"

The religion of the Old Testament doesn't exist anymore. Judaism is a false religion. The Temple was torn down to the ground in 70 AD and the Jews were dispersed. They no longer have a priesthood, or an altar or a sacrifice. Only the Catholic Church has all those things and replaced the Old Covenant.

The Jews are the enemy of Christ.
Indeed. But that's not the topic of the thread.

Correct, it would not have been possible.
Exactly.
But being in the country wasn't the CAUSE. It is a correlation.
Being in the country caused him to be able to rape a citizen of that country.
This isn't rocket surgery.
Also it doesn't matter whether he was there legally or illegally. As I have already pointed out, legally present citizens are capable and commit rape. Neither their presence in a country nor their legal status causes them to rape.
Actually it does matter, because he illegally entered, and was being deported. Had either of those not happened he would not have been able to rape this girl.

To further demonstrate the absurdity of the fallacy we can look at it like this: The girl was in the country. The man raped the girl. The girl's presence in the country caused the man to rape her.
The absurdity is obvious (hopefully!) when the same logic is applied this way, yes?
The girl was in the country of her birth, yes. The man was illegally present in the country due to people like yourself. The man's illegal presence allowed him to be able to rape the girl in her country, and could have been prevented had he been deported as he should have.

The girl was in the country of her birth, yes. The man was illegally present in the country due to people like yourself. The man's illegal presence allowed him to be able to rape the girl in her country, and could have been prevented had he been deported as he should have.
Yep, correlation.
The other details (country of birth, illegal immigration status etc) have nothing to do with it; they are correlated issues.
You haven't responded to my point that legal citizens, in the same country commit rape. You also haven't addressed my point that illegal immigrants in the same country do not commit rape. What say you of these facts?

The girl was in the country of her birth, yes. The man was illegally present in the country due to people like yourself.
Cheap shot! lol. Usually when people resort to saying things like that they've allowed their emotions to get the best of them.
In truth you know nothing about me and you have no reason to say such a thing -other than to try to get me to join you in a rise of emotion, right?
Anyway, critical thinking can be difficult and most of us don't come by it naturally.
It first requires acceptance of the fact that we could be wrong.
Second, it requires a desire to be factually correct -not just believe we are correct.
Third, it requires an awareness of human thinking and that humans are prone to making logical fallacies. Familiarization of logical fallacies is key and there are numerous websites with lists and descriptions.
Most likely, if you're like me and everyone else, you'll recognize at least a few that you've committed without knowing.
But familiarization helps in avoiding them.

Last edited:
Back