WHO made this promise?

Our Lord's God

This is what was spoken of through the prophet Joel: "And it shall be in the last days,’ God says, "That I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh..."
Acts 2:16-17

It will come about after this that I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh..."
Joel 2:28

Specifically WHO made that promise in Joel 2:28?

And behold, I am sending forth the promise of My Father upon you; but you are to stay in the city until you are clothed with power from on high.
Luke 24:49

Gathering them together, He commanded them not to leave Jerusalem, but to wait for the promise of the Father which you heard of from me for John baptized with water, but you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit not many days from now.” So when they had come together, they were asking Him, saying, “Lord, is it at this time You are restoring the kingdom to Israel?” He said to them, “It is not for you to know times or epochs which the Father has fixed by His own authority but you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you...
Acts 1:4-8

Therefore having been exalted to the right hand of God, and having received from the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, He has poured out this which you both see and hear.
Acts 2:33

So WHO, specifically, made that promise at Joel 2:28 saying, "I will pout out My Spirit." WHO? What did Jesus say? Specifically WHO is speaking at Joel 2:8 and making this promise?

Trinitarians, do you have the courage to provide an honest answer today? You have three verses which provide the answer? Do you think you can answer the question?

The question is, specifically WHO made that promise at Joel 2:28?

Last edited:

Yahweh.

Joel 2:27-28 LSB… “Thus you will know that I am in the midst of Israel, And that I am Yahweh your God, And there is no other; And My people will never be put to shame. And it will be afterwards That I will pour out My Spirit on all mankind; And your sons and your daughters shall prophesy; Your old men will dream dreams; Your young men will see visions.”

Do you have the "courage" to answer your own question OLG'ers??

Well I answered their question.

But are YOU able to answer their question…

This is what was spoken of through the prophet Joel: "And it shall be in the last days,’ God says, "That I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh..."
Acts 2:16-17

And behold, I am sending forth the promise of My Father upon you; but you are to stay in the city until you are clothed with power from on high.
Luke 24:49

Gathering them together, He commanded them not to leave Jerusalem, but to wait for the promise of the Father which you heard of from me for John baptized with water, but you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit not many days from now.” So when they had come together, they were asking Him, saying, “Lord, is it at this time You are restoring the kingdom to Israel?” He said to them, “It is not for you to know times or epochs which the Father has fixed by His own authority but you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you...
Acts 1:4-8

Therefore having been exalted to the right hand of God, and having received from the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, He has poured out this which you both see and hear.
Acts 2:33

So WHO, specifically, made that promise at Joel 2:28 saying, "I will pout out My Spirit." WHO? What did Jesus say? Specifically WHO is speaking at Joel 2:8 and making this promise?

Trinitarians, do you have the courage to provide an honest answer today? You have three verses which provide the answer? Do you think you can answer the question?

The question is, specifically WHO made that promise at Joel 2:28?
God made that promise and God The Son poured out God The Holy Spirit.

Well I answered their question.

But are YOU able to answer their question…

What does verse 27 say? I believe it mentions the "promiser" there....and before that verse 19 tells us.

All one has to do is simply READ THE CHAPTER from the Bible to see the answer to the question. How and why would I NOT be able to answer the question? Why would I NOT have the courage to read the bible and point out the verse that tells us?

What is wrong with you anti-trintites?

Yahweh.

Joel 2:27-28 LSB… “Thus you will know that I am in the midst of Israel, And that I am Yahweh your God, And there is no other; And My people will never be put to shame. And it will be afterwards That I will pour out My Spirit on all mankind; And your sons and your daughters shall prophesy; Your old men will dream dreams; Your young men will see visions.”

From the Scriptures provided in the OP, can you be more specific?

What does verse 27 say? I believe it mentions the "promiser" there....and before that verse 19 tells us.

All one has to do is simply READ THE CHAPTER from the Bible to see the answer to the question. How and why would I NOT be able to answer the question? Why would I NOT have the courage to read the bible and point out the verse that tells us?

What is wrong with you anti-trintites?

Where is your answer? The Scriptures provide more than enough information for you to honestly and rationally answer the question. So where is your answer?

I presented the scripture....what more do you need????

Ummm... maybe you could post your answer.

Are you seriously UNABLE to post your answer to the question !!!

It’s true.
God is THREE Persons.
That assertion is not found in the Bible.
One of them, The Father, is identified in John 17:3;
In John 17:3, Jesus identifies the Father as “the only true God.”
1 Cor. 8:6.
Paul says that “for us there is but one God, the Father.”
Another, The Son, is identified in 1 Cor. 8:6 as The ONE Lord
That’s right.
who is God.
That’s not right.

It’s true.

That assertion is not found in the Bible.

In John 17:3, Jesus identifies the Father as “the only true God.”

Paul says that “for us there is but one God, the Father.”

That’s right.

That’s not right.
Classic head in the sand denial.
The Lord is God and vice versa.

Back