R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• and focused on a respectful and Christ-like defense of our respective perspectives -- I thought most of us fairly liked each other in a message board sense. A's rising to the defense of C's being unfairly attacked, and vice versa, moments of sharing and letting our hair down a little, so to speak. Did I just return at a bad time? Scratching my head here.
    R
    Reformedguy
    It's not so much the Arminians, it's the Provisionist that is the problem. As they have stated, they are at war with Calvinism. It shows
    D
    davenoonan
    Hmm. Never heard of provisionism until now. After reading the Got Questions article on provisionism, I'm having a hard time seeing the difference between that and classical Arminianism. I'll have to check out C&A threads on the topic.
    and got all excited to check out recent threads on the C&A forum -- and wow, either I'm remembering wrong or things around here have taken a decided turn for the worse. I mean, we all had our moments, and that includes me, but unless I'm remembering wrong, most of us tried, with at least some success, to keep things civil and Christian
    R
    Reformedguy
    It was all good until the Provisionist invasion. Most of them have left to go over to civics board. Who has denounced Calvinism and is now a Provisionist.
    Hey, rg. Thought I'd drop in to see how things were at a place that for years was at the same time for me a spur to delve deeper into things spiritual and theological, and a source of much frustration. I've badly missed the spur part and decided to jump back into the fray, so got my membership reactivated yesterday after an absence of several years,
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back