“What I want to do is create a culture that actually spits out those who are resistant,”

Lastdaysbeliever

Robin DiAngelo Advises People of Color to ‘Get Away from White People’​

Robin DiAngelo, the author of the bestselling antiracist book, White Fragility, insisted that racial minorities should separate themselves from white Americans....
“In 2023, we have to see the ability to engage in these conversations with some nuance and some skill as a basic qualification and if you can’t do that, you’re just simply not qualified in today’s workplace,” DiAngelo said as the panel of diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) consultants nodded in agreement....

Wow....unbelievable this has any traction within society. DEI is dangerous. Anti-white rhetoric is creating such a sense of racism it is a self-fulfilling prophecy where those who rant against and go on tirades against whites are seen as "heroes". I see them as racists. Nothing more, nothing less.

Robin DiAngelo, the author of the bestselling antiracist book, White Fragility, insisted that racial minorities should separate themselves from white Americans....
“In 2023, we have to see the ability to engage in these conversations with some nuance and some skill as a basic qualification and if you can’t do that, you’re just simply not qualified in today’s workplace,” DiAngelo said as the panel of diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) consultants nodded in agreement....

Wow....unbelievable this has any traction within society. DEI is dangerous. Anti-white rhetoric is creating such a sense of racism it is a self-fulfilling prophecy where those who rant against and go on tirades against whites are seen as "heroes". I see them as racists. Nothing more, nothing less.
I’ve only heard bad things about Robin DiAngelo.

I, and most of the center left, agree she is an extremist and arguably racist.

Unlike the right, we don’t defend our lunatic fringe.

Last edited:

Robin Diangelo is the daughter of two Ashkenazi Israelis. She is not Italian.
She finds she can push her hate for 20,000 dollars for half a days "woke"

I’ve only heard bad things about Robin DiAngelo.

I, and most of the center left, agree she is an extremist and arguably racist.

Unlike the right, we don’t defend our lunatic fringe.
Centre left is now extreme left then.

Back