1 John 2:2

I agree. So start supporting what you claim. ?
start dealing with what I stated

you know where the verse are

Start with John 20:31

John 20:31 (KJV)
31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

John notes Jesus had performed many sign which he did not write about but of the what he did include

he states his purpose in writing

that ye might believe

the very first thing we notice is John felt that by writing the signs Jesus performed men might believe

further he held that by believing men might have life in Jesus name

Life is what is needed

This life is in Christ

John 5:40 (KJV)
40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

John 3:36 (KJV)
36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

John 4:14 (KJV)
14 But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

throughout his gospel John announces this fact

Water a type of the spirit brings life

John 7:38-39 (KJV)
38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.
39 (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)

this impartation of life - the making alive is know as regeneration

Eph. 2:5 —LSB
“even when we were dead in our transgressions, made us alive together with Christ—by grace you have been saved—”

Col. 2:13 —LSB
“And you being dead in your transgressions and the uncircumcision of your flesh, He made you alive with Him, having graciously forgiven us all our transgressions.”

note all theologies hold these verses to be speaking of regeneration

Granted (permitted, allowed enabled) yes

irresistibly given, infused, installed, (name your own word) No

Faith comes by hearing the Gospel preached in the power of the Spirit. A light is shined and people choose whether to come into the light or turn back into their darkness.

Posters, please consult rule number 234.27 in subsection 10-C paragraph 5, "thou shalt not be too friendly."

I want to see more snark, sarcasm, accusations and insults, or bans shall be forthcoming all around.

Extra credit if you accuse the other person of these things while doing them, and paint yourself as the victim.

start dealing with what I stated

you know where the verse are

Start with John 20:31

John 20:31 (KJV)
31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

John notes Jesus had performed many sign which he did not write about but of the what he did include

he states his purpose in writing

that ye might believe

the very first thing we notice is John felt that by writing the signs Jesus performed men might believe

further he held that by believing men might have life in Jesus name

Life is what is needed

This life is in Christ

John 5:40 (KJV)
40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

John 3:36 (KJV)
36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

John 4:14 (KJV)
14 But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

throughout his gospel John announces this fact

Water a type of the spirit brings life

John 7:38-39 (KJV)
38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.
39 (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)

this impartation of life - the making alive is know as regeneration

Eph. 2:5 —LSB
“even when we were dead in our transgressions, made us alive together with Christ—by grace you have been saved—”

Col. 2:13 —LSB
“And you being dead in your transgressions and the uncircumcision of your flesh, He made you alive with Him, having graciously forgiven us all our transgressions.”

note all theologies hold these verses to be speaking of regeneration
still no response

Back