2nd Coming........

leonard03782

1) I would like to know how rc's will absolutely positively know that Jesus has returned to earth.
2) How will you be absolutely positive that it is Jesus that has come to save the living.

1) I would like to know how rc's will absolutely positively know that Jesus has returned to earth.
2) How will you be absolutely positive that it is Jesus that has come to save the living.
It's not going to be a secret. There will be no confusion. Everyone will know when Jesus comes to earth again. That's it. That's the end... and the beginning of the new heavens and the new earth. Every knee shall bow, every tongue confess....

It's not going to be a secret. There will be no confusion. Everyone will know when Jesus comes to earth again. That's it. That's the end... and the beginning of the new heavens and the new earth. Every knee shall bow, every tongue confess....
You DID NOT answer my questions. So,I will ask you again.

I have a third question.

3) How often are you taught about the 2nd coming?

When he shows up at my parish that first Sunday he is here for worship.

It's not something that is routinely discussed.

We will just know.
we will just know, is not an answer. Between the time He arrives on earth and the time He gets to your church, how will you know it is truly Him? It is not like he is going to say to Himself, I am going to watchdog's church first.

When he shows up at my parish that first Sunday he is here for worship.

It's not something that is routinely discussed.

We will just know.

Matthew 24:23
At that time, if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There He is!’ do not believe it.

Mark 13:21
At that time if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or 'There He is!' do not believe it.

Luke 17:23
People will tell you, 'Look, there He is!' or 'Look, here He is!' Do not go out or chase after them. For just as the lightning flashes and lights up the sky from one end to the other, so will be the Son of Man in His day.…

The exact same way you will know.
The exact same way you will know.

For that matter, the exact same way everyone will know. The Second Coming will be public and obvious. It will not be private or veiled.

Matthew 24:23
At that time, if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There He is!’ do not believe it.

Catholics do that all the time. Christ was very wise and kind to warn us about them.

As a response to this, Catholics have told me that they do not qualify as an "anyone." LOL.

Cool!. See, Jesus can really do the impossible, our Holy Communion is not out of the ordinary for such a God.

You missed the words "twice" and "second".....which do not mean "a thousand times."

"the priest brings Christ down from heaven, and renders Him present on our altar AS THE ETERNAL VICTIM for the sins of man - NOT ONCE BUT A THOUSAND TIMES! The priest speaks and lo Christ, the eternal and omnipotent God, bows his head in humble obedience to the priest's commands."

(John O'Brien - The Faith of Millions - Nihil Obstat and Imprimatur)

Back