6 Verses Proving that the Forsaking of Christ by the Father did not Disrupt the Relationship of the Trinity.

Oh but it is. I guarantee you.
If you can’t recognize it, maybe tomorrow I’ll point it out for you.
But I suggest doing your own study for a while. ?

You seem to think these posts of yours will be convincing to someone somewhere.

EDITED RULE 12 REMARK

Last edited by a moderator:
I do answer questions. I also answered your questions straight forward.

Am I obligated to answer your questions exactly how you want them answered?

I answered and said it’s in the Psalm, assuming your question is where does it say the Father killed the Son.
It’s obvious you don’t like my answer.

I also suggested you to study, find it and research it.
But I guess you didn’t like that answer either?

I’ll give you another answer:
There are 31 verses in Psalm 22, that’s not a lot. But the verse your looking for is in the first half.

hope this helps

Last edited by a moderator:
I see. It seems you want me to take for it. Sorry, that's a good enough to believe you.
You want to explain what

"you want me to take for it"

means

In any case Psa 22:24 is as effective in proving Christ was forsaken as is a globe in trying to prove a flat earth

Psalm 22:24
For he has not despised or scorned
the suffering of the afflicted one;
he has not hidden his face from him
but has listened to his cry for help.

Reactions: Joe
You want to explain what

"you want me to take for it"

means

In any case Psa 22:24 is as effective in proving Christ was forsaken as is a globe in trying to prove a flat earth

You want me to take your word for that because you can't prove it. OTOH, my proof for my position is found in the very words of Christ, "why have you forsaken me?" They are right there on the page.

You want me to take your word for that because you can't prove it. OTOH, my proof for my position is found in the very words of Christ, "why have you forsaken me?" They are right there on the page.
Did you just ignore scripture?

which btw is not my word

Are you telling me it is not possible to feel forsaken even though you are not?

Did you just ignore scripture?

which btw is not my word

Are you telling me it is not possible to feel forsaken even though you are not?
@Howie refuses to look at the whole psalm in its context then rips out verse 1 and isolates it from the rest of scripture as if that solitary verse should not be understood in the context of what the bible teaches as a whole with the Father/Son relationship. The Psalm itself contradicts his understanding of 22:1 as you just demonstrated.

Its the same method the cults use to deny the Deity of Christ by isolating John 17:3-now this id eternal life that they may know Thee the One True God and Jesus Christ whom you have sent.

As if this one isolated verse disproves the Deity of Christ. He/They are using the exact same method ( eisegesis ) with this passage making the same mistaken assumptions reading their preconceived thoughts into the passage and refusing to look at other possibilities of understanding the meaning of the passage.

Reactions: Joe
@Howie refuses to look at the whole psalm in its context then rips out verse 1 and isolates it from the rest of scripture as if that solitary verse should not be understood in the context of what the bible teaches as a whole with the Father/Son relationship. The Psalm itself contradicts his understanding of 22:1 as you just demonstrated.

Its the same method the cults use to deny the Deity of Christ by isolating John 17:3-now this id eternal life that they may know Thee the One True God and Jesus Christ whom you have sent.

As if this one isolated verse disproves the Deity of Christ. He/They are using the exact same method ( eisegesis ) with this passage making the same mistaken assumptions reading their preconceived thoughts into the passage and refusing to look at other possibilities of understanding the meaning of the passage.
Yes

and ignores the other verses as well

We can see the poster was frustrated here below several hours earlier prior to this thread where he copied/pasted the passages I was using to dismantle his argument and could not answer my questions so "mockingly " starts this thread as a response/trolling to play a twisted game with those verses that refute his own understanding of psalm 22:1 and the Trinity.

see here several hours prior to this thread for a background.

@Howie refuses to look at the whole psalm in its context then rips out verse 1 and isolates it from the rest of scripture
If you were capable of proving that you would have a valid point, but you can't, so you don't
The Psalm itself contradicts his understanding of 22:1 as you just demonstrated.
No it doesn't.
What?
Whacky ^^

yes I agree 100% that "whacky " is a perfect word for your twisting those 6 passages.

hope this helps !!!

Back