A lot of Pentecostals supposedly have people who have the gift of healing. What happened in the COVID epidemic?

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions.
(Proverbs 18:2)
So sad. The final white flag. Now you resort to try and use God's Word to cover for your excuses for making false claims.

Calling me a 'fool'. Tsk Tsk
Be careful. God's Word has something to say about that. Matthew 5:22.
Since Scripture tells us not to wish well, people like you.
Like me??
I get it though. You got caught (like a lot of false so called healers) not being able to provide ANY evidence for the claim of routine daily miracle healings and the just routine, common everyday raising people from the dead.
..I will simply say, goodbye.
I don't blame you for simply saying goodbye. The 'waving' of the white flag accepted.
It's sad that you think it is funny that you have been exposed.

So sad. The final white flag. Now you resort to try and use God's Word to cover for your excuses for making false claims.

Calling me a 'fool'. Tsk Tsk
Be careful. God's Word has something to say about that. Matthew 5:22.

Like me??
I get it though. You got caught (like a lot of false so called healers) not being able to provide ANY evidence for the claim of routine daily miracle healings and the just routine, common everyday raising people from the dead.

I don't blame you for simply saying goodbye. The 'waving' of the white flag accepted.

It's sad that you think it is funny that you have been exposed.
No sir, the one who is caught and exposed is you...as an unbeliever. I simply laughed because I cast pearl before swine and you trampled on them. It is amazing seeing Scripture fulfilled, you think you are doing something for God...when you are the one seeking to stop the Kingdom work and persecute those that are....sad.

No sir, the one who is caught and exposed is you...as an unbeliever. I simply laughed because I cast pearl before swine and you trampled on them. It is amazing seeing Scripture fulfilled, you think you are doing something for God...when you are the one seeking to stop the Kingdom work and persecute those that are....sad.
I have made no false claims and only expose false teachings out of love.

Reactions: Mik
No sir, the one who is caught and exposed is you
Sigh...You are even worse off than I thought...Nope you claimed and couldn't produce. It's obivious who is exposed here.
...as an unbeliever.
Yep, unbeliever in YOUR unsubstantiated claims. Typical.
I simply laughed because I cast pearl before swine and
So you consider your unsubstantiated claims pearls...you are delusional.
you trampled on them.
Yes. I trampled on your unsubstantiated claims (pearls...lol).
It is amazing seeing Scripture fulfilled,
Please then, show us as Jesus did all these miraculous normal everyday healings and people being raised from the dead...JUST ONE
I won't hold my breath.
you think you are doing something for God.
Exposing false claims of healing and raising people from the dead? Yep
..when you are the one seeking to stop the Kingdom work
Another false claim
and persecute those that are....sad.
Ahhh. The persecution card. 'I can't prove my claims of all these miraculous normal everyday healings and people being raised from the dead that I claim'. 'Please stop persecuting me and asking for just one proof!'

Please, you have no idea what real persecution is!

SAD

I've literally seen physical healing when prayer was made for someone. I've seen my dad's large skin melanoma on his face turn pale during prayer with my mother and within a week be completely gone with no trace. Other healing as well.

A friend of mine was on a ventilator because of Covid and the doctors said he was not going to make it and were going to take him off the ventilator. However, there was a change and he began to recover from near death and completely recovered. He even made the newspaper because he went home for Christmas.

My wife had trouble breathing and the doctors found a blockage in her artery. We prayed. They scheduled her for surgery for a stent and she went into surgery. The doctor came out shortly afterward and said there was no problem and didn't do the surgery. We know this was not just a faulty test, because she definitely had trouble breathing and then didn't. She went on a several mile bike ride after that.

I have other accounts of healing I am personally familiar with.

Just because God doesn't heal all the time doesn't mean we should not believe for healing or that it is not for today. The correct attitude needs to be to pray and believe for healing but leave the answer to God and continue to be faithful.

Last edited:
I've literally seen physical healing when prayer was made for someone. I've seen my dad's large skin melanoma on his face turn pale during prayer with my mother and within a week be completely gone with no trace. Other healing as well.

A friend of mine was on a ventilator because of Covid and the doctors said he was not going to make it and were going to take him off the ventilator. However, there was a change and he began to recover from near death and completely recovered. He even made the newspaper because he went home for Christmas.

My wife had trouble breathing and the doctors found a blockage in her artery. We prayed. They scheduled her for surgery for a stent and she went into surgery. The doctor came out shortly afterward and said there was no problem and didn't do the surgery. We know this was not just a faulty test, because she definitely had trouble breathing and then didn't. She went on a several mile bike ride after that.

I have other accounts of healing I am personally familiar with.

Just because God doesn't heal all the time doesn't mean we should not believe for healing or that it is not for today. The correct attitude needs to be to pray and believe for healing but leave the answer to God and continue to be faithful.
I certainly agree that God still heals today, miraculous healing.
I would venture to say that there are millions of testimonies of this in the last few decades by the very many saved around the world.
Prayer and faith are very powerful because God responds to that.
And having other brothers and sisters praying for each other is very well pleasing to God.
Paul writes about praying for each other.

Of course, it does not always come to pass, which is very hard for those that ask why.
God will test faith, sometimes for a very long time and then the prayers are granted.
And sometimes never in this life, an even bigger test of faith. and a potential testimony of faith.
Just read Job.

I have heard some teachers who say that unanswered prayers is because the person is living in sin or maybe not saved.
This is a false teaching. God hears all the prayers of the saints.

I did not believe that there are those who have the gifts of healing. That would be a sign and the just shall live by faith.

I certainly agree that God still heals today, miraculous healing.
I would venture to say that there are millions of testimonies of this in the last few decades by the very many saved around the world.
Prayer and faith are very powerful because God responds to that.
And having other brothers and sisters praying for each other is very well pleasing to God.
Paul writes about praying for each other.

Of course, it does not always come to pass, which is very hard for those that ask why.
God will test faith, sometimes for a very long time and then the prayers are granted.
And sometimes never in this life, an even bigger test of faith. and a potential testimony of faith.
Just read Job.

I have heard some teachers who say that unanswered prayers is because the person is living in sin or maybe not saved.
This is a false teaching. God hears all the prayers of the saints.

I did not believe that there are those who have the gifts of healing. That would be a sign and the just shall live by faith.

Are you cessationist, or just when it comes to some of the Gifts of the Spirit?

Are you cessationist, or just when it comes to some of the Gifts of the Spirit?
When it comes to tongues a cessationist.
And also a cessationist when it comes to these to.

17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover. - Mark 16:17-18

I do not believe that anyone has these gifts today.

When I was trying to decide which brand of COVID vaccine, God yelled "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! So I didn't get any of them.

My friend on the West Coast had already gotten two by the time I called her to warn her. I think she even got a third, mainly because of fear as she was living with her daughter who had just gotten over breast cancer. Then my friend came down with an autoimmune disease and Lupus because of the vaccines taking away ALL her natural defenses, and now she has come down with Shingles because her immunity was too low. Those vaccines were diabolical. Thank you Father for the very clear WARNING!!!

When it comes to tongues a cessationist.
And also a cessationist when it comes to these to.

17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover. - Mark 16:17-18

I do not believe that anyone has these gifts today.
It is irrelevant what you believe in light of what is true. Provide scripture that says this has stopped? Not just your opinion or experience. The criteria for this happening is to believe, you, by your own admission have excluded yourself for seeing this happen.

It is irrelevant what you believe in light of what is true. Provide scripture that says this has stopped? Not just your opinion or experience. The criteria for this happening is to believe, you, by your own admission have excluded yourself for seeing this happen.
Paul wrote that "tongues, they shall cease" in 1 Cor 13:8.

Paul wrote that "tongues, they shall cease" in 1 Cor 13

1 Corinthians 13:8 - 8Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away. 9For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10but when the perfect comes, the partial will pass away. 11When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways. 12For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known.

Prophecies are still being fulfilled.
Millions of Christian people all over the world speak in tongues.
What is your evidence specifically that verse #10 refers to the complete Biblical canon? When John wrote "Amen" in the book of Revelation, then all prophecy and all gifts stopped?
Face to face refers to seeing Jesus in heaven.
When John penned "Amen" to the book of Revelation, then we know fully, even as God knows us? No more mysteries at all. You know everything about yourself and life and God.

Peter quotes Joel in ACTS 2:14-21 and says the signs of that occurred on Pentecost (tongues) and prophecy and visions and dreams will occur right up to the time of the end when the sun is turned to darkness and the moon to blood (Acts 2:20) at the 2nd coming of Jesus.

Last edited:
Paul wrote that "tongues, they shall cease" in 1 Cor 13:8.
He said when Jesus returns. He also said at that time knowledge would. I don't suppose your claim is that knowledge has ceased too? If he had not shown that it was when Jesus returns (read the whole chapter), your claim would only be valid if knowledge ceased along with tongues.

He said when Jesus returns. He also said at that time knowledge would. I don't suppose your claim is that knowledge has ceased too? If he had not shown that it was when Jesus returns (read the whole chapter), your claim would only be valid if knowledge ceased along with tongues.
But in this verse where tongues will cease, knowledge will vanish away.

Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away. -1 Cor 13:8

Are yiu claiming that the 2 bolded phrases are at a different time?

But in this verse where tongues will cease, knowledge will vanish away.

Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away. -1 Cor 13:8

Are yiu claiming that the 2 bolded phrases are at a different time?
Huh, are you confused? I said that neither has ceased. They won't until Christ returns but even then, love will remain forever. In his statement, Paul states that tongues will cease when Christ comes again, so will knowledge. There will be no need, we will be with Him. However, your claim is that tongues have ceased. I said that cannot be for a multitude of reasons. One being that Paul states that at the same time of tongues ceasing, knowledge will cease also. So I asked you are you saying knowledge has ceased? How did you come to that question for me?

Huh, are you confused? I said that neither has ceased. They won't until Christ returns but even then, love will remain forever. In his statement, Paul states that tongues will cease when Christ comes again, so will knowledge. There will be no need, we will be with Him. However, your claim is that tongues have ceased. I said that cannot be for a multitude of reasons. One being that Paul states that at the same time of tongues ceasing, knowledge will cease also. So I asked you are you saying knowledge has ceased? How did you come to that question for me?
So when Christ comes we will have no knowledge? Of what?
And yet Paul the writes

For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known. - 1 Cor 13:12

A lot of Pentecostals supposedly have people who have the gift of healing. What happened in the COVID epidemic?

I know many are not saved so their lack of belief may be the reason fro their no getting cured by a Pentecostal.
Also even Pentecostals may have some doubts.
But surely very many cures happened by those with faith.
After all Chris said the following. See how the sign gifts include tongues, drinking deals things (please do not do that) and healing the sick.
See also 1 Corinthians 12 for tongues and healing.

18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
Mark 16:17-18
NOBODY "has" a gift, in terms of "owning" it, and there NO SUCH THING as "Sign Gifts". that's just human theology. The Church is no more a "PROVEN THING" in the world NOW, than it was in 50 B.C. The Holy Spirit has ALL THE GIFTS, and he gives 'em severally to whomever he pleases (1 Cor 12:4-11)

I've spoken prophesy, but I'm NOT a "Prophet", and I've interpreted tongues, but I'm not an "Interpreter". I just manifest the Gifts when I'm burdened to me to do so.

So your REAL question is, "Why doesn't it work??"

Biblically, ANY CHRISTIAN (pentecostal or otherwise), at ANY TIME can, at God's pleasure, Manifest ANY GIFT of any magnitude whenever they're specifically empowered to do so.

Sometimes (as in my case once) the person burdened may not be obedient to the Holy Spirit's leading. ( I chickened out)

And there's the James 4:3 issue of asking amiss.

The church in Acts was so completely focused on spreading the Gospel, that they sold everything, and even lived together (Acts 2:44) to more efficiently be spreaders of the GOSPEL to those around them. THAT church had great power and presence of the miraculous.

TODAY its rare to even find a church that even has more than one service a week, and the color of the carpet in the sanctuary is the big issue.

And we expect to have miracle power????

Lots of luck with that,.

So when Christ comes we will have no knowledge? Of what?
And yet Paul the writes

For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known. - 1 Cor 13:12
Now your argument is with Scripture. That is what it says. There will be no advancing or accumulating knowledge. No need. We will then just know. But again, you dodged the question. Has knowledge stopped?

So no Pentecostal had any faith to heal or be healed during the worldwide Covid pandemic?
There are a lot of Pentecostals worldwide.
A Statement of which YOU KNOW NOTHING. You have no knowledge of how many Covad sufferers were healed. YOU just want to believe that the Gifts are GONE!!!!

A Statement of which YOU KNOW NOTHING. You have no knowledge of how many Covad sufferers were healed. YOU just want to believe that the Gifts are GONE!!!!
I assume but do not that there were many Covid sufferers that were miraculously healed through prayer and faith.

Back